Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen (57869 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by ozo13(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Fulani vs Fulani

If this can happen in Life camp I wonder what people in place like Nyanya, Karimo, Kubwa, Jikwoyi, Durumi, BWARI, Mpape, Gishiri, Mararaba, Masaka, Gwagwarada, Kuje, Lugbe etc will be experiencing on dairly bases.

This has passed becareful.
Most of the northerners misbehaving in Abuja are mostly those displace from their northern homes in far north by Boko Haram/ISWAP and bandits and they relocated to Abuja, but instead of them to maintain peace they started recking havoc in Abuja just to get something to eat. This days I find it difficult to go for early morning jogging to avoid being attack by these hoodlums
I was surprise and honestly worried about the numbers of almajiris i saw in Abuja wn i visited in March.wahala dey cook small small.

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Benrosaria(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
E name for be lake chad niger republic
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by macfish101(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
Wonderful! This zoo don dey sweet oo
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Shadysen: 9:31pm On May 19, 2022
His name sha speaks volume.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by onuman: 9:31pm On May 19, 2022
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/19/exclusive-gunmen-attack-nigerian-army-general-abuja-steal-his-multi-million-naira-vehicle

Special armed forces of Nigeria are deployed against imaginary IPOB in the east. For leaders, Boko haram and bandits can take Abuja and rest of the north of Nigeria.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Abujason: 9:31pm On May 19, 2022
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/19/exclusive-gunmen-attack-nigerian-army-general-abuja-steal-his-multi-million-naira-vehicle

No be your fellow Fulani brothers be that? Keep importing them from allover the world and northern Nigeria. Soon dem go do ya wife and daughters.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Buje1987(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2022
Balkan:
Jungle is machuring

This one Na 2face song jungle don mature
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2022
Na family matter. They'll settle

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Nettybrown(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
I dey suspect say this tory na cooked one o grin

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by sirp9898(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2022
MUAnaZephyr:
East own get different flavor and spice...
E get ranks and files, like UGM, ESN, IPOB, MNK, MSE... And the list goes on, making the story a kind of juicy and systematic grin

Yes
Because east own is not for monetary gain but for our freedom
But because others are afraid to fight for their freedom they keep jelosying east in a form of hate
Everyone have their own way of doing things others should try their own ways not to jeosy east

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Tonitoniton(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2022
Abuja generally is not safe, not even aso rock.

The abokis from core north has taking over fct.

They are very where in fct in large numbers, their number is swelling every day.

Crime of different magnitude is taking place in fct with out any form of publicity.

A friend was attacked a month ago in this same life camp area around 4pm while working on the street by the same hop head aboki with dagger and got away with.

They can easily get away with crime because they dont have any physical address. They sleep along the streets, on bikes, in front of lock up for the day shops, under the bridge, etc.

The muslims abokis knows how to cover up for one another no matter the crime committed.

The north, aka abokis/fulani muslims have been sowing seeds that they will certainly reap in due time

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Wizywiz(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
These comments are hilarious!

But generals usually go with orderlies, did they leave the man and run away? grin
grin boss man when orderlies see watin pass am na to tuwama oooo grin oga one star is on his own...
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Tonitoniton(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2022
Abuja generally is not safe.

Abokis in large numbers are invading fct on daily basis.

They can easily get away with crime becuase they dont have physical address. They sleep on the streets,on bikes, in front of locker up shops, under the bridge etc. And they can easily cover up for each other no matter the crime committed.

A friend was attacked a month ago around the same life camp around 4pm by this hop head abokis with dagger and go away with it.

The abois/fulanis has been sowing seeds that they will definitely reap.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by West2019(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2022
And one idiot called himself Yusuf Muhammad threatening him family here on nairaland
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by ensamy(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2022
When Tinubu becomes President agberos will send them back to far North, they are onthier borrowed time last last.
Vote Jagaban for President 2023.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
cheesy cheesy. Brigadier General Fulani gets attacked by his Fulani brothers...

No brother in the jungle...Naija na NatGeo wild..
Tonight comments na cruise.

Comrade, pump more vawulence.

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Drone95(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Brigadier General S. Fulani has been attacked by gunmen 'Fulani' in Abuja.

[img]https:///media/4-22-2022/jESTRo.gif[/img]

....once they realise na their Oga's ride they'll return it by 6pm washed and with a full tank of fuel - trust me!
lol. Pls I need that gif showing people running helter-skelter,more like war or riot scene

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2022
Na them them
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

But generals usually go with orderlies, did they leave the man and run away? grin
When someone name is Fulani, wetin you expect.

The orderlies had to japa because they felt the name was intimidating.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
We urge the Army General to be calm and law abiding and not to take law into his hands as we the citizens are carefully looking into the matter to make sure those criminals are brought to justice
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2022
micflo28:
As long as it is fulani against fulani, I am full

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2022
DavidEsq:

I have long cancelled early morning jogging. If my bele wan big, make e big

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by nedekid: 10:08pm On May 19, 2022
Fulani attacks Fulani?
Wonderful

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Albertone(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Ord... What! shocked who wan die? Na dem go first disfarahan.

Our leaders are being advised on the best way to rescue this country but because they're protected and provided for by the country they continually turn deaf ears to these meaningful advices. Soon it'd boil over and the situation spirals out of control and their elections they are preparing for would be put on hold...

A brigadier general moves with atleast a convoy of 3 vehicles filled with fully armed Soldiers.It could be more depending on how risky the movement is.

If the soldiers should run away, they'll all be court-martialled for abandonment of duty post,mutiny and insubordination.

I'm guessing the general didn't move with his convoy that period.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Albertone(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Fulani vs Fulani

If this can happen in Life camp I wonder what people in place like Nyanya, Karimo, Kubwa, Jikwoyi, Durumi, BWARI, Mpape, Gishiri, Mararaba, Masaka, Gwagwarada, Kuje, Lugbe etc will be experiencing on dairly bases.

This has passed becareful.
Most of the northerners misbehaving in Abuja are mostly those displace from their northern homes in far north by Boko Haram/ISWAP and bandits and they relocated to Abuja, but instead of them to maintain peace they started recking havoc in Abuja just to get something to eat. This days I find it difficult to go for early morning jogging to avoid being attack by these hoodlums

Early morning jogging is no more safe.Find one stadium and be jogging there.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by sonofElElyon: 10:14pm On May 19, 2022
He should thank God he wasn't shot and killed
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by IMASTEX: 10:20pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
cheesy cheesy. Brigadier General Fulani gets attacked by his Fulani brothers...

No brother in the jungle...Naija na NatGeo wild..
The bolded is even well directed.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by dododawa1: 10:22pm On May 19, 2022
Funny people
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by ajerimitan: 10:24pm On May 19, 2022
Fulani intermission dare devil will dare any convoy. Since they are all glorified hunters or better put ammature infantry
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2022
Even fulani in his name couldn't save him from fulani criminals grin angry
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by tnerro1(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

The man was doing olosho runs, so him no need orderlies wey go dey gossip him movements
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by hope4nigeria(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2022
ndukwejoe:
If a General is attacked successfull what will happen to civilian
In nation CAPITAL oh my brother, I don't know why this looks funny to me. E go reach everybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.