Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Next Five Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Five Years. (140 Views)

“I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Five Years. by 1onebigman(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2022
I know alot of people have been asked this simple but yet serious question "where do you see yourself in five years"..in the last five years i drown in the ocean of falling and waking and falling again.but in this next five years I hope not to fall if I wake so guys,where you able to achieve your last five years dream or you are looking for another five years

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Feel Normal And Ordinary After Extreme Admiration? / How To Connect With People Living In Port Harcourt / Love Vs Money: 5 Budget-friendly Activities For Your Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.