Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Open A Bank Account With Kuda MFB And Get Rewarded With One Thousand Naira 1k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open A Bank Account With Kuda MFB And Get Rewarded With One Thousand Naira 1k (427 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Singer Twerks For Ugandan VP, Edward Ssekandi Gets Rewarded With Envelope / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open A Bank Account With Kuda MFB And Get Rewarded With One Thousand Naira 1k by Doey: 1:58pm On May 19, 2022
Hello people, Kuda bank is a microfinance bank more like better described as a neo bank and interestingly as a new registered user when you open an account you'll be rewarded with a thousand naira 1k open successful registration.

Now here's are things to note for your account to be validated before you get credited people.

1. When registering use this referral code Rs7TRMo4

2.Remember it is a bank account you are opening so you'll be needed to use your BVN as it's solely for identification and validation to prevent people from opening Multiple accounts.

3. Buy airtime of at least #500

Here's the link to download the app and commence registration

Hi, there! Download Kuda here:

Remember to use the referral code

After doing above you'll be credited immediately.

Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday �� / I Had This Conversation With My Lovely Mother / Sex Slave | New Video Drop From The Transformas �� Sexual Lust Is The Major We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.