Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Had This Conversation With My Lovely Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had This Conversation With My Lovely Mother (424 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / Should I Continue With This Conversation / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had This Conversation With My Lovely Mother by Dreadlock69(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Everyone mum is the best except your papa marry thot keep for house, she's the only female that bankrolls me anytime I'm distress, and a handful of my aunt who occasionally bankroll me ,I don't know of sisters never had one ,just four boys only.
I and my mum chilling outside, cool evening and my four cousin wine “ I love that red wine something bout it" .
she's a nurse . She told me bout a man whose wife birthed 6 children and later left him for a year or so “ didn't ask bout the number of years" and followed a police man , being a “faji woman". This said woman also have four children for a man in the village before she married him.
The man married another woman who birthed for him ,so there are 7 children in the man's house ,6 from the other wife and 1 from the new wife. The first wife wants to come back to the said marriage and he ask for advice from mother,but that will be polygamy my mum said ,he insisted she still he's wife because he married her.
Then I told my mum.
Supposed I do get married and my wife left me ,will you want me to accept her back if she comes back.
Silence everywhere , we talked about other stuff
Re: I Had This Conversation With My Lovely Mother by EmzyT: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: I Had This Conversation With My Lovely Mother by money121(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2022
God bless all mothers

Grant aljana fridauz for those that av lost their mom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had This Conversation With My Lovely Mother by Emma2Seconds: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Never Stop What You Started!!!

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only: 7 Best Ways To Be Better In The Bedroom / 3 Rounds Per Night Ladies / I Have An App That Pays For Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.