Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes (8051 Views)

Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
DICKstractor:
undecided

Your mistake was asking her "what's wrong" when she said "she's not fine"

You catch a Nigerian girl today, she becomes cashless, phoneless, airtime less, have sick parent, stranded and every less you know
Imagine what a white woman has to say about a Nigerian man.

In fact, Don’t imagine, go to quora and see.

Not saying women don’t do this, but make una stop bashing una sisters Abeg for what most of you do too, because say una dey beg internationally?. The world is watching
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nelllson: 8:43pm On May 19, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
[s][/s]

Olosho. You should be ashamed of yourself by now. Poverty has really dealt with you.

Dating is not employment opportunity. If you're broke, get a job and work not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite. No man wants a liability and a parasite in his life.
Guy, Avoid that Jenny bitch of a girl abeg. Las las them go use that girl do rituals.
The girl na ritual material no be wife material... Just avoid her abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
When you're having a conversation with a Nigerian girl and you asked her "How are you"... If she replied "I'm not fine", just disembark from that chat.

To ask her "What happened" is an invitation to billing and it doesn't end well.
Over sense wee nuh kee you comrade cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2022
Puskas:
It is not a new thing. Nigeria girls are the most gluttonous and daft creatures I have ever seen. Just say hi to them and watch them transfer to you all their life burden that their father, brothers and uncles cannot solve for them and they do it shamelessly. Their entitlement mentality is out of this world. At the end they got nothing to offer except their pussy. All that their brain can think of is sex and nothing else. Go to TikTok and others the only content they promote is sex sex. No educational, comic or motivational content. Only their pussy. No wonder some men see them as being useless
Chai! Nigerian gehs have suffered on This forum cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Me, I always tell them "You'll be fine in Jesus name".

The annoying part about these Nigerian girls is they don't have shame. Help her today out of your Church mind, she'll remember you again when she needs help.

To ask a Nigerian girl out today is 3rd most foolish things on earth!

JSWC, what are the first and second foolish things? lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 19, 2022
Kimiso:
i guess na that 1k your papa use marry your mama,..fool
Shet! grin .. that bitch is useless nah.. see the bullshit she's spitting. lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Kimiso(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Shet! grin .. that bitch is useless nah.. see the bullshit she's spitting. lipsrsealed
my gee,..yo valid jarehh

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2022
Kimiso:
my gee,..yo valid jarehh
Padii eh, iyaff meez you so mulsh walahi lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by edosignature(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
The lady is such a pest & a parasite.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Acidbath: 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin

You think woman go like you because you carry d1ck?

No money, nothing for you ooo.

That girl looks nothing more than 18. Yet old man like you go slide her DM. Buzu pedo.

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Cashio(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!

If she had money, she wouldn't be begging broke kimiso for 1k. “Someone that don't have, how do you expect her to give??“ don't you have sense??

Common sense should be applied!
same stupid entitlement mindset..look at you sounding so foolish and stupid, yet feeling all wise and important. Stupid girls.
Shebi the useless beggar wey nor fit afford 1k is normal to you but the guy that is wise enough to understand that was a local scam is now broke...brain dead bitches

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Slynation(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
They are lot of guys doing local on Facebook with female pics. I know serveral that have bought cars with such.

Not saying women don’t do this but she has a point. Also most ‘rich boys’ in Nigeria beg white women for their money, so stop the hypocrisy. Imagine what the world thinks of Nigerian men and relax. We are all lame in this country.
hmmm... interesting!!
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by my3name(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin
This one no even calm down she done already dey ask for 1k
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nicepoker(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2022
[s]
Jennyclay:
@kimiso

Just 1k you cannot help someone who's in need? You still went ahead to share your chat here on nairaland just to shame her. Nawa o!
Well, I understand you're also a broke man who don't have common 1k to spare.

DaBaby settled a whole airport yet he didn't make hell of noise.. Is Dababy not your mate?? Answer me!

When I say broke men have numerous wahala, some people would think I'm joking.

Spits!!
[/s]
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by shantti(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!

If she had money, she wouldn't be begging broke kimiso for 1k. “Someone that don't have, how do you expect her to give??“ don't you have sense??

Ur are defending a broke girl and broke shaming a broke boy. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by DICKstractor: 10:45pm On May 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
Imagine what a white woman has to say about a Nigerian man.

In fact, Don’t imagine, go to quora and see.

Not saying women don’t do this, but make una stop bashing una sisters Abeg for what most of you do too, because say una dey beg internationally?. The world is watching

Fine girl
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Uniquetani1(f): 10:56pm On May 19, 2022
Boys are becoming rude and uncultured
Spits

@kimiso
I wonder what you want from that underage
Child abuser

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Kingcalls: 11:24pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!

U and common sense de fight kitikiti katakata
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Kingcalls: 11:26pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

We're in need of a security guard in my house, and we're ready to pay the person 27k - 30k monthly

You better DM me now! And save yourself from Brokeness and joblessness okay!

Nonsense!!

Who dash u security guard, u this meat seller

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Jennyclay(f): 11:30pm On May 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Who dash u security guard, u this meat seller
Kingcalls servantcalls if you need the job just DM me.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Kingcalls: 11:35pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Kingcalls servantcalls if you need the job just DM me.

Jennydust ....job as what?? To de help u cut meat for market??

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
When you're having a conversation with a Nigerian girl and you asked her "How are you"... If she replied "I'm not fine", just disembark from that chat.

To ask her "What happened" is an invitation to billing and it doesn't end well.
Omoooo.
I no sabi wetin dey happen again oo.
Just start a chat with a girl and she don dey reason billing already. If dem just call u dear just know say na billing dey follow. D one wey even one try no fit wait make one month pass before dem show dia sef. It's so dem irritating. .so disgusting. .If u wan nack collect bar no wahala. Dem go just dey one corner dey drop billing..sometimes I wonder how dey reason.and if u decline as per say she too rush u.dem go begin form stinking attitude. God abeg no let dem come my way cus I get wetin I wan take money do.bunch of pocket bugs everywhere. Nairaland is not exempted.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

And your brain didn't tell you it could be a guy behind those so called handles..

Facebook is full of fake people
Na lie.
Ur brain no remind u say everybody here no fit dey lie.and it's so rampant. So disgusting to hear.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by moyosore32: 11:54pm On May 19, 2022
To ask a Nigerian girl out today is 3rd most foolish things on earth! [/quote]

Rotfl!!! so what’s the first and second most foolish
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

And your brain didn't tell you it could be a guy behind those so called handles..

Na lie.
Ur brain no remind u say everybody here no fit dey lie.and it's so rampant. So disgusting to hear. Even for here sef. Some dey form super woman. U just engage them a lil. Less than a month and u go see d flash. Madam just be calm on this abeg.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 19, 2022
DICKstractor:
undecided

You catch a Nigerian girl today, she becomes cashless, phoneless, airtime less, have sick parent, stranded and every less you know
Bless u. U no add impromptu birthday. .
Mofus
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by moyosore32: 11:57pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

You may be right, but I’m sure you’re wrong on this one, that acct na babe acct ion look up d profile
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
@kimiso

Just 1k you cannot help someone who's in need? You still went ahead to share your chat here on nairaland just to shame her. Nawa o!

DaBaby settled a whole airport yet he didn't make hell of noise.. Is Dababy not your mate?? Answer me!

Spits!!
Tueh...spits on ur ass.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 12:01am On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!

Tueh again on ur forehead. .
Get sense..punk ass.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by moyosore32: 12:04am On May 20, 2022
DICKstractor:
undecided

Brr stop eeet abeg lol
Ds gals need to give us a break, I asked one out recently, in d next few days, she’s already coming up with not bn happy about how scanty her mom’s shop has gotten in the last few months, I’m like damn!!! That ain’t my business, she see say that one no gel next couple of days they’re having a party somewhere outside the state and she sure wants to be derr cos it’s her boss party there’s a price tag of Arnd 10grand for everyone who works for her boss to come up with for cloth and transportation and all
Lol, I used block button straight

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 12:05am On May 20, 2022
ayomikuolatunji:

Na guy they behind am. No girl will do that. Girls get small shame.
Oga face ur front.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by moyosore32: 12:07am On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
@kimiso

Spits!!

Rest!!!
Da baby settled airport and he didn’t make a hell offa noise huh, shey u hear am for dat same news say na cos of babe he settle d entire airport and moreover he posted that shii on his insta story and that’s how u and I knew he did, so just rest Instagram itself Issa hell offa noise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child / Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? / If I Can Just Get A Man With This Kind Of Di*k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.