Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes (8058 Views)

Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by moyosore32: 12:10am On May 20, 2022
Kimiso:
you can also help her,..shebi you've already seen her profile there,

Lmao!!! Mk she channel d energy and spot d babe with her Facebook I’d then send her money she’s boastfully claiming to have on nairaland no case
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 12:12am On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Boys are becoming rude and uncultured
Spits

@kimiso
I wonder what you want from that underage
Child abuser
Yeah. Cus girls and ladies are becoming bugs and pest.
Rude is d name if d pesticide. Made by redpiller company and endorsed by SON.
E dey everywhere to buy cus bugs and pest too much.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by moyosore32: 12:17am On May 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
They are lot of guys doing local on Facebook with female pics. I know serveral that have bought cars with such.

Not saying women don’t do this but she has a point. Also most ‘rich boys’ in Nigeria beg white women for their money, so stop the hypocrisy. Imagine what the world thinks of Nigerian men and relax. We are all lame in this country.

Madam u dey drop excuse
Oya tell us what d world think of Nigerian women and relax too
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Streetmovement(m): 12:50am On May 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just here for the vawulence that's all grin grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by OBALOLA55(m): 1:01am On May 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
So sad but true.

I have also encountered men like this in Abuja and Festac. Meet me at a bar smoking, ask me to pay their transport or buy them colos.
WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR BAR undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by IsellSmartTvs: 1:51am On May 20, 2022
Facebook scammer 0-1 wise Nairalander
Smart man grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by zedegit: 4:20am On May 20, 2022
Puskas:
It is not a new thing. Nigeria girls are the most gluttonous and daft creatures I have ever seen. Just say hi to them and watch them transfer to you all their life burden that their father, brothers and uncles cannot solve for them and they do it shamelessly. Their entitlement mentality is out of this world. At the end they got nothing to offer except their pussy. All that their brain can think of is sex and nothing else. Go to TikTok and others the only content they promote is sex sex. No educational, comic or motivational content. Only their pussy. No wonder some men see them as being useless

How do you know it's a girl and not a hairy ball?
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Perfectbeing(m): 4:42am On May 20, 2022
When next a girl reply, "I'm not fine" ask her to go and wear makeup

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Kimiso(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Boys are becoming rude and uncultured
Spits

@kimiso
I wonder what you want from that underage
Child abuser
am not the one that brought misfortune upon you,..that is what you should have taken cared of first before carrying your yeye blow-job olosho mouth ontop my post,.. because you lack common sense which you inherited from your stupid paedophile father.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by 9japride(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2022
So this is why you had to disgrace her publicly by posting her photos online. I only blame the girls for not looking properly before they follow someone. If you can help, help and if you can't help, block her and move on. The country needs total reorientation, you can't try this in a foreign country because she will definitely sue you for deformation. That money you are hiding from her will be collected by the court of law even with interest grin.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 7:44am On May 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR BAR undecided
What will a white girl go to do at a bar?

If your answer is have an innocent drink, and you feel I went there to prostitute because I’m a black girl, I am not to blame for your hatred of your sisters.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 7:46am On May 20, 2022
moyosore32:

Madam u dey drop excuse
Oya tell us what d world think of Nigerian women and relax too
If you read my mention without emotion, you would see I didn’t take any blame away from the girls.

My premise is that people known all over the world as international beggars should stop pointing fingers everyday at women. You guys are no different from the women you castigate.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Uniquetani1(f): 7:51am On May 20, 2022
Kimiso:
am not the one that brought misfortune upon you,..that is what you should have taken cared of first before carrying your yeye blow-job olosho mouth ontop my post,.. because you lack common sense which you inherited from your stupid paedophile father.

I have noticed that you are always abusing people's father which is making me to think that your father must an irresponsible man. But don't think it much son, even if your father is irresponsible, make sure you are responsible and don't follow his footsteps.

Nonsense child abuser

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Uniquetani1(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2022
Iamuk:

Yeah. Cus girls and ladies are becoming bugs and pest.
Rude is d name if d pesticide. Made by redpiller company and endorsed by SON.
E dey everywhere to buy cus bugs and pest too much.

Hope you are not married?
Don't get married if you haven't and if you are married, run away from bugs angry

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Delaruz04: 8:17am On May 20, 2022
DM me if you have below names as ur first or surname.
Rewards await u.
Samuel,RIdwan,Kolawole,Olawale, Opemipo, Ibrahim, Adedayo, Adedeji, Ademola and Emmanuel
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by OBALOLA55(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
What will a white girl go to do at a bar?

If your answer is have an innocent drink, and you feel I went there to prostitute because I’m a black girl, I am not to blame for your hatred of your sisters.
I NOR HATE YOU O sad
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Qatar2022: 9:43am On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!

If she had money, she wouldn't be begging broke kimiso for 1k. “Someone that don't have, how do you expect her to give??“ don't you have sense??

Common sense should be applied!
Why can't she have money? Lazy idiot defending her kind

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 9:59am On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Hope you are not married?
Don't get married if you haven't and if you are married, run away from bugs angry
Don't worry about me my dear.
U just have to try not to be a bug that should be ur worry.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2022
That's not a girl
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by deewhydoski(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2022
Me: How are you
She: I am not fine
Me: same here

Na there the conversation go end
No come bill me

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Austinbiggy(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
Jesus, she sent me friend request this morning and this is our conversation, I almost fall victim and it take her time before she send me her account details.

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Austinbiggy(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2022
this

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Kimiso(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I have noticed that you are always abusing people's father which is making me to think that your father must an irresponsible man. But don't think it much son, even if your father is irresponsible, make sure you are responsible and don't follow his footsteps.

Nonsense child abuser
no be everybody go resemble your papa mr paedophile , oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Austinbiggy(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
and

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by moyosore32: 12:31pm On May 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
If you read my mention without emotion, you would see I didn’t take any blame away from the girls.

My premise is that people known all over the world as international beggars should stop pointing fingers everyday at women. You guys are no different from the women you castigate.

Rara o who emotion epp, nothing like emotion for d matter, u stated ur opinion and it was well noted but u also tried to digress from the actual topic by tagging Nigerian guys international beggers so since u know what Nigerian men are actually perceived as in ur own opinion, so I asked what are Nigerians gals labeled as internationally??.... global beggars I suppose lwkm
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Austinbiggy(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2022
oops

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Uniquetani1(f): 2:44pm On May 20, 2022
Kimiso:
no be everybody go resemble your papa mr paedophile , oloriburuku somebody

I will be praying for you
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Uniquetani1(f): 2:47pm On May 20, 2022
Iamuk:

Don't worry about me my dear.
U just have to try not to be a bug that should be ur worry.. grin

You should tell your lover

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
moyosore32:

Rara o who emotion epp, nothing like emotion for d matter, u stated ur opinion and it was well noted but u also tried to digress from the actual topic by tagging Nigerian guys international beggers so since u know what Nigerian men are actually perceived as in ur own opinion, so I asked what are Nigerians gals labeled as internationally??.... global beggars I suppose lwkm
It is better to be known for being a beggar in your home than for the whole street to know you are a beggar.

Therein lies your answer. You lot are no different from the girls that beg. Case closed bro.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:

You should tell your lover
She's not d type u admire. She knows better I bet that.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Choilila: 5:03pm On May 22, 2022
Albertone:

Na Choilila fit do this kain thing.
No think say I don forget you oh. When I'm back from work,I promise you some little mentions.
ugh lee

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes by Albertone(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2022
Choilila:

ugh lee

When I'm chanced tomorrow, you'll hear from me.
Till then, enjoy this moment of peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Ladies! Which is sexier - The British Or American Accent? / My Experience With GH Ashewo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.