Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women (4448 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / Viral Pictures Of A Man In Bed With 10 Different Women / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Iamdbull: 5:32pm On May 19, 2022
So sometimes ago, there is this friend of mine wey dey into real estate, hes fond of carrying different women up and down and lavishing on them. Anytime I see him i go just shake my head and pity him on how he's ruining himself and going broke, as a serious person wey I be.

Boom fast forward to last week o while I was arguing with bikeman over #50, someone just drove a brand new Benz pass me and he reversed, wind down looked at me, laughed and drove off, Na that my friend, person wey I talk say no dey serious, The kind shame wey catch me ehn.

The one wey go come dey painful pass just imagine say I come get girlfriend say me and the girlfriend na both of us dey condemn the guy, make the guy come drive that him Benz wind am down fiam make I see my babe inside, she go come dey point at me and tell my friend say see that useless boy, hes totally good for nothing, both of them go come look me shake their coconut head, kiss each other wind up, kick motor, if pothole dey the place Dem go splash water ontop my body lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Mokason288(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2022
I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading rubbish lies

Iamdbull no go dey lie this kind small pikin lie if you eventually make it to BBN house

27 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by illicit(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2022
tongue

He fit dey use those women glory and destiny o

shocked
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by carl90(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2022
What a story ! smiley anyway,that guy is not a true friend and that lady is not a true babe. Keep your distance from them. Nothing I no go read on top nairaland.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Shalommy(f): 5:43pm On May 19, 2022
This guy dey need unnecessary attention. I'll call Candidlady for you. Chaii

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Lapagourou(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2022
Funniest thing have read today
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Vincyman: 6:12pm On May 19, 2022
Mr op, goan make money
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Carcholce: 6:56pm On May 19, 2022
There are actually some men/young men that womanize a lot but still have the money. Not everyone goes broke from womanizing

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Shalayetv: 7:11pm On May 19, 2022
Noticing just one may not be a surefire sign of an unfaithful partner, but
if you check multiple off this list, it may be time to have a vulnerable
chat. After all, if they have nothing to hide, they should be more than
happy to put your fears to rest.

Please subscribe, like, share, and turn on notifications to enable this video to reach many people and help them learn. We drop new content every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9qjvKkmGY
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Aklee4994(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2022
Mokason288:
I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading rubbish lies

Iamdbull no go dey lie this kind small pikin lie if you eventually make it to BBN house
Off the mick

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Earlystar698(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
[s]
Iamdbull:
So sometimes ago, there is this friend of mine wey dey into real estate, hes fond of carrying different women up and down and lavishing on them. Anytime I see him i go just shake my head and pity him on how he's ruining himself and going broke, as a serious person wey I be.

Boom fast forward to last week o while I was arguing with bikeman over #50, someone just drove a brand new Benz pass me and he reversed, wind down looked at me, laughed and drove off, Na that my friend, person wey I talk say no dey serious, The kind shame wey catch me ehn.

The one wey go come dey painful pass just imagine say I come get girlfriend say me and the girlfriend na both of us dey condemn the guy, make the guy come drive that him Benz wind am down fiam make I see my babe inside, she go come dey point at me and tell my friend say see that useless boy, hes totally good for nothing, both of them go come look me shake their coconut head, kiss each other wind up, kick motor, if pothole dey the place Dem go splash water ontop my body lol
[/s]

Na like this madness take the start, before you know it, you go don enter market
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Jmichael1(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2022
Since music no gree favour you,u kukuma divert enter comedy skit...
yesterday na big yansh u dey look,today na ur frd drive benz pass u...
you are doing well......
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Nicepoker(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2022
This is exactly how airfoce one started. Now he is a baby daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by IsellSmartTvs: 1:44am On May 20, 2022
Make it into BB house first.ur Lamborghini dreams might actually come true in addition to ur musical career grin
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by colestephan86: 4:09am On May 20, 2022
Iamdbull:

Na wa o, so cos you see him drive a new Benz, how did you know it belongs to him.
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by emmyt2: 7:58am On May 20, 2022
Kwantinue women never finish oooo
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Pussyassasin(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2022
Women will bring your downfall if you keep chasing them without using your head. I feel sad for your friend undecided
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Pappy18: 8:33am On May 20, 2022
Yinmu
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2022
And i been say i go use my obi cubana 10 million take invest in this pikin...

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women by Sucre6: 11:35am On May 20, 2022
Nicepoker:
This is exactly how airfoce one started. Now he is a baby daddy.

(1) (Reply)

This PuS,Sy Was Breathing In And Out As I Was Furking It Pictures / If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.