Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) (4213 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hi cuties and Fellas!

I would be very glad to share 10 super easy ways to be more romantic and enjoy your partner the more.

You'd agree with me that relationships suffer romantism nowadays. It takes both parties to make it work.

Quickly, let me share with you 10 super easy ways to be more romantic.

1. Start every day with a hug and kiss.

This will release feel-good hormones in your body that will make you and your love feel super happy!

2. Write a love note.

Yes, you could send a text saying, “I love you,” but that’s too obvious. Given that most of us communicate electronically all day every day, taking the time to actually write a letter by hand will show your partner how thoughtful and romantic you are.

3. Write a love poem.

If a note is just too easy, step up your game by upgrading to a love poem! It doesn’t have to be a Shakespearean sonnet: it’s the thought that counts! If you’re a comedian, you could even make it comedic, because few things are more sexy than funny people.

4. Go on a picnic.

Prepare a lunch or grab some take-out and enjoy a scenic lunch together. Bonus points if you plan it at a time the park will be quiet so you can enjoy some much-needed peace and silence together

5. Never stop complimenting your partner.

Never stop complimenting your partner on your favorite things about their body, and if they’re looking super suave and sexy, make sure you tell them all about it.

6. Shoulder rub? Yes, please!

Who doesn’t love a good shoulder rub? Give your partner a nice massage if they look tense after work. If you’re lucky, they might return the favor. If you’re really lucky, it could lead to more fun activities!

7. Say, “I love you.”

It goes without saying, but in the hustle and bustle of the stressful life a lot of us lead, it’s awfully easy to forget the power of those three simple words.

8. Surprise your honey with coffee or breakfast in bed.

This goes for you too, guys. Bring your partner a cup of coffee to help them start the morning energized with a quick caffeine hit (they will thank you for it!). If you’d really like to make them feel special, surprise them with a tray of their favorite breakfast foods. Two scrambled eggs, chopped berries, and a bit of yogurt would definitely do the trick.

9. Be mindful of your partner’s interests.

Fellas: I know you might not be that into romantic movies, but if your partner really wants to go see one, it will mean the world to her. It’s just two hours and you will survive, I promise!

Ladies: Your man and his love of wrestling, Nascar, or whatever the case may be? Same goes for you!

10. Focus!

Put down the phone, turn off the TV, make eye contact, and say, “What would you like to talk about?” Just because you’re hearing your partner’s words doesn’t mean you’re comprehending them. Taking a brief moment to do this will make them feel loved and important.

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Flexherbal(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Noted!
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Odoogu(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Miss Lovetalk

quick question... what if after all this it ends in tears?

QUICK ANSWER... then it's gonna be premium tears!

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Odoogu:
Miss Lovetalk

quick question... what if after all this it ends in tears?

QUICK ANSWER... then it's gonna be premium tears!

cheesy

Mr. Odoogu!

Quick and sharp answer:

Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naija girls name alert them need.... That's the only romantic language dey understand...

Girls Don cheap these days oh....

E shock me die.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Naija girls name alert them need.... That's the only romantic language dey understand...

Girls Don cheap these days oh....

E shock me die.
Mr. Xxxtedyxxx
Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it's time for them to be hurt. Money is not everything Sir.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Great piece for Cuties and fellas lalasticlala
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by JOACHINpedro: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:
Great piece for Cuties and fellas
lalasticlala
Money no dy there shocked
I'm impressed grin

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Money no dy there shocked
I'm impressed grin
Thank you.

Let me answer your question briefly.

You asked that money isn't included but I will answer you this way:

False love can be bought; true love is priceless.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by JOACHINpedro: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

False love can be bought; true love is priceless.
shocked
Be my wife cry
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

shocked
Be my wife cry

Seriously?

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by JOACHINpedro: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Seriously?

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
shocked
You just dy serve me hot hot!!

Me likey cool
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
shocked You just dy serve me hot hot!!

Me likey cool
Boda, you've gotta dance like there's nobody watching.
I don't love you jor.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by JOACHINpedro: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, you've gotta dance like there's nobody watching.

I don't love you jor
No doubt
But you talk like person wey get small sense grin
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
No doubt But you talk like person wey get small sense grin

You've typed like man wey get bigger preak.
Don't mind me...
Just trying to tease you.
I didn't mean it.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by JOACHINpedro: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

You've typed like man wey get bigger preak.

Don't mind me...

Just trying to tease you.

I didn't mean it.
No offense taken.
Me I'm yet to know my prick size,
I'm thinking of creating a thread for it cus it's complicated

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
No offense taken. Me I'm yet to know my prick size, I'm thinking of creating a thread for it cus it's complicated
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.... That's funny right?
Oh yeah! You're damn funny man.
Let me help you create the thread smiley smiley
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by JOACHINpedro: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Let me help you create the thread smiley smiley
Nah, that's off limit angry
I can express where the shoe hurts undecided
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Nah, that's off limit angry I can express where the shoe hurts undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
But does an average relationship in Nigeria survive love without money?

I'm curious to know
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:
But does an average relationship in Nigeria survive love without money?

I'm curious to know

No, it doesn't.

Guys caused it.

In Nigeria, ladies use sex to secure love while guys use love and money to secure sex
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

No, it doesn't.

Guys caused it.

In Nigeria, ladies use sex to secure love while guys use love and money to secure sex

Is this true

I'm surprised to hear this from a lady
I am shock
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:

Is this true
I'm surprised to hear this from a lady I am shock
Boda, if you touch transformer nko?
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, if you touch transformer nko?

But it true, I'm

Hope this is not online narrative

Because I will enquire offline to find out
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:

But it true, I'm
Hope this is not online narrative
Because I will enquire offline to find out
I didn't understand
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

I didn't understand

To be honest I'm surprised to hear this from a woman

Love without money in a 21st century atmosphere

This has shown my failure for being in a relationship in past decade with no fruitful result

But it still hard for me to believe, because I have been program for a decade to think in a certain narrative.

So i will be able to change this narrative if I found someone that has the Epitome of your narrative
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:

To be honest I'm surprised to hear this from a woman

Love without money in a 21st century atmosphere

This has shown my failure for being in a relationship in past decade with no fruitful result

But it still hard for me to believe, because I have been program for a decade to think in a certain narrative.

So i will be able to change this narrative if I found someone that has the Epitome of your narrative

Are you trying to say that you've been in relationship with a lady who says that she doesn't need your money?
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Are you trying to say that you've been in relationship with a lady who says that she doesn't need your money?

My dear i have been in various relationships for a period of a decade.

In the onset they will claim they don't need money but love, then they will be love, affection and caring but along the line things will start goin South, because I can't afford to keep the funding coming in, then suddenly love turn sour

So what was it all about in the first place if not money to fund the relationship.

Maybe I will agree I have been meeting the wrong ladies all this while, maybe.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:

My dear i have been in various relationships for a period of a decade.

In the onset they will claim they don't need money but love, then they will be love, affection and caring but along the line things will start goin South, because I can't afford to keep the funding coming in, then suddenly love turn sour

So what was it all about in the first place if not money to fund the relationship.

Maybe I will agree I have been meeting the wrong ladies all this while, maybe.

Let me be sincere with you here.

Not all ladies are after guys' money. In fact, some ladies are richer than a lot of guys out there.

I'm not after any guy's fund as I can even settle the bills but come to think of it, love is sweet when money is involve.

Women love pampering just like a day old baby. No woman wants to date a broke guy.

We might try to cope in the first place but as time goes on, we would need to get some things done and it requires money. We need to look good and so on.

Boda, only lazy girls are always after guys' riches.

Run from lazy and broke ladies. They will leave you at the long run once you can't take care of them anymore.

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by minasu190: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Flexherbal:
Noted!
all this things u mentioned work in outside country not here in Nigeria....Nigeria girls would prefer urgent 2k than all this lovee meanwhile SMAN no dey fall for this

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
minasu190:
all this things u mentioned work in outside country not here in Nigeria....Nigeria girls would prefer urgent 2k than all this lovee meanwhile SMAN no dey fall for this

Automatically, you're saying that Nigerian ladies are nothing but liabilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night / The Girls At My Work Place. / Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.