Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Mother Said She Will Kill One Of Us And Eat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Said She Will Kill One Of Us And Eat. (260 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Angel Flashed Her Hairy P*ssy On TV See What Her Mother Said On Instagram / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Said She Will Kill One Of Us And Eat. by Zanzibar1: 5:48pm On May 19, 2022
I remember when I was young and mother said she was going to kill one of us and eat. This was due to hunger. Hunger and extreme poverty.
I now begged her not to please kill me. She and my elder sister held my brother down, my brother too begged and struggled and he was left alone. Then my mother burst into tears.

It was during 1992 - 1999.
1998 was the toughest.

During that time, people used to go missing.

I am afraid of putting my kids into such phases. The owu wey dey blow me now dey worry my life journey. I hope God answers my pray and make a way for me.
I really did came from the trenches

Anyone ever witnessed this phase
Re: Mother Said She Will Kill One Of Us And Eat. by Vincyman: 6:05pm On May 19, 2022
Mine wasn't as chronic as yours, but meanwhile God is uplifting me to special grace level

1 Like

Re: Mother Said She Will Kill One Of Us And Eat. by SunshinePoint65: 6:20pm On May 19, 2022
Scary

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise / How Can We Improve Your USSD Experience? / Waec English Language Expo Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Answers 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.