Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) (3435 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Guys Is This True ? (PHOTO PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by siofra(f): 6:54pm On May 19, 2022
Let's discuss

5 Likes

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by CivilianJTF(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2022
You self reply na...

Abi u self no be nairaland woman?

4 Likes

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 7:19pm On May 19, 2022
The female gender and entitlement mentality na 5&6...

4 Likes

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 19, 2022
For the nth time stop giving this brat attention...when no one gave her attention from her afternoon post she created 3 more threads just so she can get the attention she craves...starve her of it she will off her cheap data...I beg you NL males

11 Likes

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by JovialJune(f): 9:43pm On May 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nobody put a gun to the head of any man to satisfy the entitlement of ladies, so why the complaints?

3 Likes

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by JovialJune(f): 9:43pm On May 19, 2022
sollolucci77:
For the nth time stop giving this brat attention...when no one gave her attention from her afternoon post she created 3 more threads just so she can get the attention she craves...starve her of it she will off her cheap data...I beg you NL males

So why are you here giving her same attention? You shouldn't have commented at all if her threads hurt you so badly you had to rant.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:27pm On May 19, 2022
JovialJune:

Nobody put a gun to the head of any man to satisfy the entitlement of ladies, so why the complaints?

Abeg....i dont have strength... go fight with your husband, boyfriend or girlfriend if you are lesbian..

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by LogicBomb8: 11:11pm On May 19, 2022
Why una too dey put effort into vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 19, 2022
No... Everyone should provide for themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by siofra(f): 6:37am On May 20, 2022
sollolucci77:

Eyahhhhh!!!

Take my dirty pant and clean your tears.

I'll continue posting what I want attention or no attention.
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Jeremani: 6:40am On May 20, 2022
Men are different,

Personally I will provide for a lady even though she is not working, so long I have the money and she is respectful with good character.

But it will still be good if she has something doing.

I can't marry a woman who doesn't work,
I like my women independent.

There's one estate I went to do interior decoration.
Mehn, I envy those couple everything was 50/50 and no one was complaining.

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 20, 2022
Yeah that's true to a large extent...

Men don't have issues providing for THEIR woman (not just any woman), but once a woman thinks it's a man's duty to provide for her and her right to leach on a man, she becomes instantly repulsive to a man, whether or not she can provide for herself is irrelevant...
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2022
siofra:

Take my dirty pant

Dirty girl undecided
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 20, 2022
That is not true.

Most men don't mind providing for a woman that doesn't work as long as she is loyal and submissive
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by godofuck231: 9:14am On May 20, 2022
siofra:
Let's discuss
discuss what, you no know? You can't keep providing for a man who can't provide at least for himself na, its that simple babe
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by godofuck231: 9:16am On May 20, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Why una too dey put effort into vawulence
this one don f#ck tire em no fit lift common trailer tyre , make em come military make we give am bulldozer tyre
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 20, 2022
To the topic, men are made the head so they should man up.
Women are to add whatever they v to what men provide. No lady should depend on man 100% but men must provide the higher percentage. Except in cases where the man is not capable which is usually low ratio.
advanceDNA:
Speak for your people.
We v many self dependent ladies.
I m one of them.
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:36am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Speak for your people.
We v many self dependent ladies.
I m one of them.

Really...??
When you say yes to a guy..so you dont automatically feel he should be paying your bills, buying you phone and the rest....be truthful...u dont feel..will he come and be sleepimg with your for free?? cool
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Really...??
When you say yes to a guy..so you dont automatically feel he should be paying your bills, buying you phone and the rest....be truthful...u dont feel..will he come and be sleepimg with your for free?? cool
Why are you a man?
Your dic k should be removed!
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:40am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
To the topic, men are made the head so they should man up.
Women are to add whatever they v to what men provide. No lady should depend on man 100% but men must provide the higher percentage. Except in cases where the man is not capable which is usually low ratio.

When it comes to drop money thats when you people agree men is head and you shoukd only add small change...
When it comes to house chores...u will claim feminist/equality of genders....
We dont shít money...making money is not a natural gift...
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:42am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Why are you a man?
Your dic k should be removed!

U said you are not entitled??
I only asked a question to confirm...
If you dont want to answer thats fine..
Removing penís is violence....
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

U said you are not entitled??
I only asked a question to confirm...
If you dont want to answer thats fine..
Removing penís is violence....

It isn't violence. That's what separates you from a woman. Since you don't wanna take your responsibility as a man.
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

When it comes to drop money thats when you people agree men is head and you shoukd only add small change...
When it comes to house chores...u will claim feminist/equality of genders....
We dont shít money...making money is not a natural gift...

What do you mean by dropping money?
How much Una dey drop sef wey Una wan die?
And do you all do house chores?
Except for women of virtues who demand their rights.
If you can't shit money, don't get into a relationship with a girl. If making money isn't your natural gift, you are not ripe for marriage!
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:50am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

What do you mean by dropping money?
How much Una dey drop sef wey Una wan die?
And do you all do house chores?
Except for women of virtues who demand their rights.
If you can't shit money, don't get into a relationship with a girl. If making money isn't your natural gift, you are not ripe for marriage!

I only responded to you based on what you said about men being head in the money department.....going into a relationship doesnt mean i owe you money...thats the problem with you women...entitlement....and its written all over your comment

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

I only responded to you based on what you said about men being head in the money department.....going into a relationship doesnt mean i owe you money...thats the problem with you women...entitlement....and its written all over your comment
What? You dare mention entitlement?
Wetin you get?
Let's say you v a gf who's a law graduate, called to bar n v started. She has self employed biz to.
Wetin you wan offer her cos you mentioned entitlement?
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:58am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

What? You dare mention entitlement?
Wetin you get?
Let's say you v a gf who's a law graduate, called to bar n v started. She has self employed biz to.
Wetin you wan offer her cos you mentioned entitlement?

Madam..no be fight ooo..
I will ask you again..this time answer truthfully...u will know you are entitled..

When you say yes to a guy.. dont you automatically feel he should be paying your bills, buying you phone and the rest....

be truthful...u dont feel "will he come and be sleepimg with your for free??
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Madam..no be fight ooo..
I will ask you again..this time answer truthfully...u will know you are entitled..

When you say yes to a guy.. dont you automatically feel he should be paying your bills, buying you phone and the rest....

be truthful...u dont feel "will he come and be sleepimg with your for free??

Only a FFO, freeloader ll think that way. If I say yes to a man, I fit study him for 6 months. So why ll I assume he should be paying my bills when I m paying my bills already. What if I didn't meet him.
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 11:34am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Only a FFO, freeloader ll think that way. If I say yes to a man, I fit study him for 6 months. So why ll I assume he should be paying my bills when I m paying my bills already. What if I didn't meet him.

Thats means you dont have entitlement mentality....the 0.1% that men are lookimg for....

congratulation....original wife material....
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by unnot21(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2022
I stumbled on this on Twitter...

The entitlement mentality of some ladies is very appalling..
At least every responsible human should be able to provide his or her basic needs.
A man will be willing to provide or gift a lady if he sees the lady is at least taking care of her basic needs.

A relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme.
It is ok to gift a lady but a big NO to the entitlement mentality.

If you want to lead a luxury life get a job.

I doubt if this happen in the western culture.

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2022
siofra:
Let's discuss
Over true.
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by advanceDNA: 12:27pm On May 20, 2022
unnot21:
I stumbled on this on Twitter...

The entitlement mentality of some ladies is very appalling..
At least every responsible human should be able to provide his or her basic needs.
A man will be willing to provide or gift a lady if he sees the lady is at least taking care of her basic needs.

A relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme.
It is ok to gift a lady but a big NO to the entitlement mentality.

If you want to lead a luxury life get a job.

I doubt if this happen in the western culture.

My sweetplum, did you see this chat...? Thats the mentality of most nigerian girl...without exaggerating...9.5 out of 10 girls a guy meets behave like this..

She even said the guy is supposed to be responsible for buying her friends gift... the funniest part she has been dating the guy 2 months.....

Se ehnn...we men know we have to care for you women...infact, it makes us happy spoiling you because we want to show you off...

..but when you make it your right...like we owe you because you said yes to date us, like i have to pay you for dating me ...that's the part men dont like..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Dat Guys Dont Lik 2 Mari After 1. / Each Time I Visit This Section..i Shed Tears! / Why Being Shy Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.