Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) (3450 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Guys Is This True ? (PHOTO PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by ffo(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Only a FFO, freeloader ll think that way. If I say yes to a man, I fit study him for 6 months. So why ll I assume he should be paying my bills when I m paying my bills already. What if I didn't meet him.
No, I won't think that way
Re: Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo) by blazepascal(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2022
Whaaa people no really get work just to come online to find what they will Use to insult pple what kind of thread is this this will only lead to argument and hate op start posting Things that will benefit the society ...May be you havent grown up yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Marry A Nurse / I Am +1 Today / Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.