Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father (43724 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Jennyclay(f): 8:56am On May 20, 2022
haffaze777:
grin grin grin
Haffaze777 embrace LIGHT and say NO to darkness!!

5 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by sigiyaya(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2022
paramakina202:
The North have a radical christian faithfuls who is not afraid to practice their religion even in the face of constant persecution.
They are brave warriors of Christ.Even Deborah's opening statement on the whatsapp group chat was ''Holy Ghost Fire grin'
Rest in peace saint Deborah.
After shouting Holy Gost fire what finally happened to her?? Bro religion is a scam.

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Tbbt7: 8:56am On May 20, 2022
Uprightness100:
Hallelujah!

If Satan had known that the death of JESUS Christ will bring salvation upon Mankind, he would not have entered into Judas iscariot to betray him.

More souls for JESUS Christ ! More souls pulled out from the path to Hell for Heaven! Glory to GOD in the Highest..

What are you talking about.. Jesus death had always been the plan. Do you read the bible atall?

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by winner37(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2022
Am sorry to say this " what is so glorious someone crose carpeting and the death of an innocent girl whose life was taking in a very dark atmosphere....
Pls this people should try and be realistic for once ..
So now the dead of Deborah has brought freedom, victory and salvation to the house which makes some people to convert.?
It is a high time we should forget about all this religion of a thing and keep trying to amend our ways , attitude, behavior ....
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Kinzo0917(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2022
paramakina202:
The North have a radical christian faithfuls who is not afraid to practice their religion even in the face of constant persecution.
They are brave warriors of Christ.Even Deborah's opening statement on the whatsapp group chat was ''Holy Ghost Fire grin'
Rest in peace saint Deborah.
. The northern christians are the real christians. They face alot of persecution of daily basis. We the southern christians are lucky. Most northern christians will make heaven more compared to those in the south expecially those in dominated Islamic countries

6 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by CHAQUR: 8:57am On May 20, 2022
Allah praises Prophet Muhammad for being of good character which includes being accommodative. Now, those aboki will answer why they are the reason people left Islam.

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by backnbeta(f): 8:58am On May 20, 2022
Kingspin:
Islam will make sense if Deborah was not killed.
It never made sense undecided

3 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by ukahrawah: 8:58am On May 20, 2022
Jesus is LORD. Peace be unto God's children. Darkness can never overcome light no matter their evil hold on the Nigerian political system.

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by stasius: 8:58am On May 20, 2022
THE BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS IS THE SEED OF THE CHURCH!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by dnawah(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2022
Bendeco02:

Calm down Oga... What is the percentage of Christians to muslims in that area.

Nothing they can do when police there couldn't save the girl.. The people that killed the girl is just like the full community.

Those people mentality are very poor and all of them reason the same way including their educated ones.
at least one soul is enough and celebration is going on in heaven.u better tap from it now o!

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Holyness123: 8:59am On May 20, 2022
Bendeco02:

Calm down Oga... What is the percentage of Christians to muslims in that area.

Nothing they can do when police there couldn't save the girl.. The people that killed the girl is just like the full community.

Those people mentality are very poor and all of them reason the same way including their educated ones.
na true say all of dem na bokoharam in the north
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Vado(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2022
Ayomi90:

No lies, even in South West here I've seen someone who because of that horror event converted. It is expected.

No lies. One of my old flames a mainstream Muslim back then, is now solidly active in the church.

7 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by sukar886: 9:00am On May 20, 2022
Islam is a cult... A terrorist group

9 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by PrinceGallant: 9:00am On May 20, 2022
Delusion Grandeur
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Kinzo0917(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2022
360degreess:
.. Funny enough some people believe this lie..
. Agent of the devil. U will burn in hell forever. U can never see any good thing about Jesus Christ. May heaven never forgive you even if you decide to repent 2moro. May the Holy ghost use this your mocking statement against you on your day of judgment
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by obas01(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2022
saintkel:
How do we contact her parents?....how do we support them even with our little resources?

Pls if there is a means by which we can contact the parent(s) or if there is any means or account details to send them something this will be highly appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by watersideboys: 9:02am On May 20, 2022
Fuccck prophet Muhammad. Fake prophet with demonic followers. I'm suspecting he was even the devil himself .

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by tete7000(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Giving gifts to the family is good, but Christians should learn to show solidarity and stand together defending themselves when such things want to happen. If they had done this Deborah probably won't be dead.

And maybe if Christ has allowed Peter used his sword, and his disciples fought for him, he wouldn't have been crucified too.
Christ said, a servant is not greater than his master, if they persecute me, they will persecute you. How do we reconcile Christ's action and statement with your assertion?

St Paul said we fight against not flesh and blood but against principalities and spiritual forces in high places and our weapons of warfare are not carnal. If many of us understand this statement, our attitude towards many things we see will change. I believe even if Deborah fully understood, she might have taken precaution earlier. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OlawaleBammie: 9:03am On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The REAL Christians are in the Northern part where the main persecutions happen.
The ones in the SOUTH are majorly pastorpreneurs and well fed gods of men!, who threaten members with fire & brimstone when they fail to remit into their single treasury account! Southern pastors hardly honor invitations of their northern counterparts.
Dey can't afford to leave dis "sinful" world wia dey have resorted to remain & 4get rapture.
I'm not a member of ECWA but I respect dem.
Alongside Catholic, Anglican & Jehovah's witness.
grin grin grin Lol, oga u re cruel ooh.. this is not good walahi

2 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by LEXYLOV: 9:05am On May 20, 2022
Good one bro, you sounds like a good hearted fellow. Nairaland moderators and official should do the needful to get the father contact and organise donations through this platform to help the family will be a good idea. Since most of the rich churches, ngos and Christians clergymen has ignored their plight. Let good people show solidarity. Thanks
saintkel:
How do we contact her parents?....how do we support them even with our little resources?

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by usah4(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2022
saintkel:
Prayers!
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by kenchop: 9:05am On May 20, 2022
MAY OUR LIVE AND DEATH BRING MORE SOULS TO SALVATION THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. AMEN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Nobody: 9:08am On May 20, 2022
Aboki people are satanic and anti Islam

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by stancydg: 9:10am On May 20, 2022
Glory to God in the highest. In the Name of Jesus, the entire sokoto state will come to the knowledge of Christ as a result of Deborah's martyrdom, by the Power of The HolySpirit.

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by cypressG: 9:13am On May 20, 2022
Best news today.
God always causes all things to work today for good to them that love Him and are called according to His purpose.

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Galadimabawa: 9:15am On May 20, 2022
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OGcartel: 9:15am On May 20, 2022
As a Muslim,it's unfortunate what happened to Deborah,it's unfortunate the Muslim leaders in power failed to salvage the situation instead of protecting the muderers but to the newly convert,I wish you the best cos you think you have found the religion with zero evil followers,I hope you keep the same energy when next you hear of a xtain perpertrated evil in the name of religion (like some pastor does).. for those still thinking Islam supports this type of acts, you are worse than the outdated Muslims committing these shameful acts,,a lot of awoken minds that allowed their brains to go through evolution of the human nature understands the thin line between good and evil instead of waiting to jump on any headline or news that gives them the urge to express their hatred..I pray God give Deborah and her family the blessings they deserve but still over a billion Muslims, you can never stop Islam
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by kingyakos: 9:15am On May 20, 2022
I'm just watching closely to see if tambuwal or other Muslim leaders condemning the death of Deborah will pay a visit to her family.

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by williams2kg: 9:16am On May 20, 2022
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Lightened: 9:17am On May 20, 2022
Blessed be the holy name of the Lord...this is what happens when some dysfunctional overhype beings feel they are doing someone, not knowing they are doing themselves. They will never learn. The same thing that they did to our Lord Jesus Christ and some faithful disciples, but to the glory of God, the church is moving on and the gate of hell can never prevail over it, no matter what you do...people will still be drawn to the light of the salvation of christ, not a thing of choice, but, mandatorilly essential..peace!

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by kingyakos: 9:18am On May 20, 2022
Vado:

No lies. One of my old flames a mainstream Muslim back then, is now solidly active in the church.

My Muslim friend is now a church drummer

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by adams123: 9:18am On May 20, 2022
jmoore:
Jesus Christ is on the throne.

Shame to fake prophet Mohammed and their Islamic terrorists.

Guy, you are insulting Prophet Muhammad and calling him fake? Please, will you do me a favour by going into faith contest with me?? How do I mean? I'll pray to ALLAH (GOD ALMIGHTY) that we Muslims worship to punish you to day one way or the other for insulting HIS Prophet & you should pray to whom ever you serve to avert that calamity( meaning, nothing at all that is bad happens to you today) Do you agree? And this plead is for any Christian that trust his faith. I'm patiently waiting. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.