Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father (43714 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Tareq1105: 10:01am On May 20, 2022
sigiyaya:
Then let's stop deceiving ourselves with religion and simply face the reality of life.

Beware of any religion that place itself above humanity.

3 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by PJ123: 10:02am On May 20, 2022
sreamsense:
Thank you Jesus, God will protect and allow Holy Spirit to guide the new convert rightly, uphold them and use them mightily for His work. However, the convert and Deborah family should be more careful because those blood thirsty religion followers may be monitoring those converts to do them harm. Protection of God will be sure over them

Amen in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Conner44: 10:03am On May 20, 2022
drlateef:
Fake news. Show us their faces in a video, let’s see them talk.

So that you guys can rally around to go and behead them for leaving islam tomorrow abi? undecided

Your plan will never work

7 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Conner44: 10:06am On May 20, 2022
adams123:

Calm down no bad blood. I condemned those murderers' action because that action is un islamic. But I'm challenging u now and u HV resulted to insult. I just want to help u get salvation because after this contest u might eventually change to Islam if you are destined to enter paradise.. You guys are in a wrong way but since u HV been brain washed by your pastors, u can't think of anything again.. I, as a Muslim used to read bible and compare Islam with Christianity but HV u one day seat down to do that??

and who will hand me the Quoran to study? You? Isn’t it an abomination for an infidel to touch your Quoran again?

Please carry your wahala shift from my side abeg

6 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Ken4Christ: 10:06am On May 20, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

"As we speak, they are inside our house, in the sitting room. They came here and they are praying," the bereaved father said in Hausa while his son interpreted."

Praise God. But I don't think it's wisdom to disclose their location as you know what these fanatics are capable of doing. You and all the new converts had better relocate before we hear of another attack and killing.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by ashawopikin(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2022
Headslammers will not like this

3 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by phazotron(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The REAL Christians are in the Northern part where the main persecutions happen.
The ones in the SOUTH are majorly pastorpreneurs and well fed gods of men!, who threaten members with fire & brimstone when they fail to remit into their single treasury account! Southern pastors hardly honor invitations of their northern counterparts.
Dey can't afford to leave dis "sinful" world wia dey have resorted to remain & 4get rapture.
I'm not a member of ECWA but I respect dem.
Alongside Catholic, Anglican & Jehovah's witness.

Na them be the real OGs, and Im saying this as a southern Christian

As I dey like this I no near their level at all, and I dey ashamed of myself sef say I still dey fall every now and then

Them dey live for lions den still dey hot

Anyways, it's in the impossible that God will show his strength the most

So that people will know who is who

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:10am On May 20, 2022
paramakina202:
The North have a radical christian faithfuls who is not afraid to practice their religion even in the face of constant persecution.
They are brave warriors of Christ.Even Deborah's opening statement on the whatsapp group chat was ''Holy Ghost Fire grin'
Rest in peace saint Deborah.
Exactly!I notice the difference too.the same issue of cowardice, hypocrisy and charlatanism way of life of yoruba Muslims are also very much the SAME as that Yoruba Christian o.its something I discovered years ago .. don't you see how Adeboye chicken out of his planned sokoto crusade!it's fear!!!!!nothing else!their Bishops,G.os, pastors go about with ARMED security guards!I just wonder!aside the hypocrisy,Yoruba Christian are extremely wicked on a 'codedly'!.. envious and backbite each others..you can't compare a northern Christian with south WASTELAND Christian at all!the Igbo even fair better,they are there in the North..look at Leah Sharibu who refused to compromised in the face of dire consequences.a Yoruba Christian or mooslem who have easily disowned his/her parents just to be free.. very fearful , useless lot..all they bank on is their socalled cunny respect that doesn't mean a damn thing to me.. thinking they can always their way just being' respectful 'and claiming stupid 'Woke'..those people dey disgust abeg angry..i no dey make friend with coward ..I left anything called religion years ago and never look back..I'm a free spirit and a free thinker ,I believe only in humanity and the free world
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by ThothHermes: 10:11am On May 20, 2022
drlateef:
So you will go and kill them abi?

3 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by zionmade(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2022
adams123:

Guy, you are insulting Prophet Muhammad and calling him fake? Please, will you do me a favour by going into faith contest with me?? How do I mean? I'll pray to ALLAH (GOD ALMIGHTY) that we Muslims worship to punish you to day one way or the other for insulting HIS Prophet & you should pray to whom ever you serve to avert that calamity( meaning, nothing at all that is bad happens to you today) Do you agree? And this plead is for any Christian that trust his faith. I'm patiently waiting. Thanks
The prophet mohammed of a guy is fake. Piss and poo finish him there inside his grave. I wish skull miners will dug up his skulls
allah is a demonic god. You are asking for faith contest with someone whose religion is not related with urs in anyway. Go and ask for a contest with a Buddhist. You guys might be serving the same god

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by ThothHermes: 10:11am On May 20, 2022
Watinani:
Believe this on your own peril, bunch of lies. Even in dream such can never happen.
E pain am. Terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by J3susFr3ak: 10:11am On May 20, 2022
OGcartel:
As a Muslim,it's unfortunate what happened to Deborah,it's unfortunate the Muslim leaders in power failed to salvage the situation instead of protecting the muderers but to the newly convert,I wish you the best cos you think you have found the religion with zero evil followers,I hope you keep the same energy when next you hear of a xtain perpertrated evil in the name of religion (like some pastor does).. for those still thinking Islam supports this type of acts, you are worse than the outdated Muslims committing these shameful acts,,a lot of awoken minds that allowed their brains to go through evolution of the human nature understands the thin line between good and evil instead of waiting to jump on any headline or news that gives them the urge to express their hatred..I pray God give Deborah and her family the blessings they deserve but still over a billion Muslims, you can never stop Islam

Dude...nobody cares about "stopping" Islam. Any deadly Satanic cult can mindlessly propagate like a virus if adherents were actively encouraged to have as much wives, as much sex and as much unwanted Almajiris as possible.

Islam has the clear inability to bring any logical and ethical reasoning on the table--and use the core fundamentals of its faith to persuade anyone to believe out of their own free volition. No wonder the default reactionary response is always deadly violence. And no wonder all the Islamic countries on earth today forbid the free preaching of the Gospel of Christ

7 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by sreamsense: 10:13am On May 20, 2022
sigiyaya:
After shouting Holy Gost fire what finally happened to her?? Bro religion is a scam.
And since they killed for Mohammed, has Mohammed come down to thank the murderers for the work well done or take them out of police detention? Jesus already prophesied that Christians will face persecution even unto death and warned not to fear people that can kill body but not spirit; death is not end to journey of christians but just a transition to another phase of life with Christ.

He himself choosed to die when he could delivered himself not to die, his diciple were also persecuted, beheading and they didn't denied Christ unto death. In this case, for Deborah to die even though she called Holy Ghost fire doesn't proof anything as you are trying to describe. Jesus already knew some will die in this way and called them matyrs who will be rewarded.

God can deliver her if He wants to, He has delivered many from similar situations like this in the past and also allowed many to sleep in the Lord as their final journey on Earth. Situation like this doesn't prove existence or non-existence of God as your are trying to paint because God doesn't see death as you are seeing it. Wheather he chooses to deliver one now or not, everyone will still die. According to Bible, It is only fool that says God doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by J3susFr3ak: 10:13am On May 20, 2022
drlateef:

So that you can hunt and kill them eh?

This is not the first time...

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by adams123: 10:14am On May 20, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga tell me y they did nt respect her religion.they want us to respect their religion but they wnt respect ours.islam is evil to hell with paedophile mohammed and his followers

I have challenged you guys up there but not of you show up for the test of faiths..you are just quareellinggg up n down!!! Go n marry
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by saintkel(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2022
Ellasure:

Kindly let someone in ECWA church branch of the family of Deborah open a bank account for small donors for the expenses of the family on the death of Saint Deborah of Sokoto.

Publish the said account on the nairaland page for widespread availablity.....Gid bless u

Let the provoked by the donations go and hug NEPA transfomers in their localities. It will be
better for Nigeria and the world.

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Tayorshd2(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2022
Bendeco02:

Calm down Oga... What is the percentage of Christians to muslims in that area.

Nothing they can do when police there couldn't save the girl.. The people that killed the girl is just like the full community.

Those people mentality are very poor and all of them reason the same way including their educated ones.

I trowey cap for u because u just got wat i want to say God bless you
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by saintkel(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2022
LEXYLOV:
Good one bro, you sounds like a good hearted fellow. Nairaland moderators and official should do the needful to get the father contact and organise donations through this platform to help the family will be a good idea. Since most of the rich churches, ngos and Christians clergymen has ignored their plight. Let good people show solidarity. Thanks
if u find such source....kindly let me know
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Codeye(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2022
paramakina202:
The North have a radical christian faithfuls who is not afraid to practice their religion even in the face of constant persecution.
They are brave warriors of Christ.Even Deborah's opening statement on the whatsapp group chat was ''Holy Ghost Fire grin'
Rest in peace saint Deborah.
Seconded, do you know if Fulani or Hausa convert to Christian they stop been violent and are one of the most peaceful people alive.

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by paramakina202: 10:26am On May 20, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. The northern christians are the real christians. They face alot of persecution of daily basis. We the southern christians are lucky. Most northern christians will make heaven more compared to those in the south expecially those in dominated Islamic countries

Yes I have a lot of respect for those our Northern christian brethren.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Uprightness100(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2022
adams123:

Guy, you are insulting Prophet Muhammad and calling him fake? Please, will you do me a favour by going into faith contest with me?? How do I mean? I'll[i][/i] pray to ALLAH (GOD ALMIGHTY) that we Muslims worship to punish you to day one way or the other for insulting HIS Prophet & you should pray to whom ever you serve to avert that calamity( meaning, nothing at all that is bad happens to you today) Do you agree? And this plead is for any Christian that trust his faith. I'm patiently waiting. Thanks

Oya Pray! I am Here. I Serve the Living GOD. JESUS Christ.

But let me Admonish u.
be careful of whatever you pray, because anything you say will be on you and Happen in in Double folds.

7 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Adedoyin101: 10:29am On May 20, 2022
adams123:

Calm down no bad blood. I condemned those murderers' action because that action is un islamic. But I'm challenging u now and u HV resulted to insult. I just want to help u get salvation because after this contest u might eventually change to Islam if you are destined to enter paradise.. You guys are in a wrong way but since u HV been brain washed by your pastors, u can't think of anything again.. I, as a Muslim used to read bible and compare Islam with Christianity but HV u one day seat down to do that??
I smile...The Bible says in John 14: 6, it says and I quote " Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and life. No man comes to the father except through me". Jesus did not say I am a way, if he said I am a way, it means they would be other ways to enter heaven but he said "I am the way" , my brother, this is the only way not any other way

4 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by paramakina202: 10:30am On May 20, 2022
Codeye:

Seconded, do you know if Fulani or Hausa convert to Christian they stop been violent and are one of the most peaceful people alive.

They will be made a different creature once they accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

2 Likes

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:32am On May 20, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Thank you Lord for saving these souls
Save more souls Oh Lord!
Christian and their usual lies.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Assaljii: 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Broad daylight lie. Let's have their names undecided
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by paramakina202: 10:33am On May 20, 2022
sigiyaya:
Then let's stop deceiving ourselves with religion and simply face the reality of life.

Bro you are free not to believe in religion but the truth is for many religion have come to stay.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Pristine664: 10:40am On May 20, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Exactly!I notice the difference too.the same issue of cowardice, hypocrisy and charlatanism way of life of yoruba Muslims are also very much the SAME as that Yoruba Christian o.its something I discovered years ago .. don't you see how Adeboye chicken out of his planned sokoto crusade!it's fear!!!!!nothing else!their Bishops,G.os, pastors go about with ARMED security guards!I just wonder!aside the hypocrisy,Yoruba Christian are extremely wicked on a 'codedly'!.. envious and backbite each others..you can't compare a northern Christian with south WASTELAND Christian at all!the Igbo even fair better,they are there in the North..look at Leah Sharibu who refused to compromised in the face of dire consequences.a Yoruba Christian or mooslem who have easily disowned his/her parents just to be free.. very fearful , useless lot..all they bank on is their socalled cunny respect that doesn't mean a damn thing to me.. thinking they can always their way just being' respectful 'and claiming stupid 'Woke'..those people dey disgust abeg angry..i no dey make friend with coward ..I left anything called religion years ago and never look back..I'm a free spirit and a free thinker ,I believe only in humanity and the free world

Lol Pele tie. grin
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by ogbuefi677(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2022
Watinani:

Yesterday 127 have converted to Islam and today we also have 210 waiting to be muslim after Jumm@ prayer.
Lori irooo
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:43am On May 20, 2022
an0daGuy:
Yes that is good. Welcome to Christianity. Even when you are no longer doing and want to convert to anything else we will give you our prayers and let you seek your inner peace.

We are not islam that will hunt you down for deciding to test another faith.

Besides abeg let them give those new converts round the clock security oh, we know these Muslims can be funny and come to behead them for dumping their Friday ‘head slamming’ routine undecided
Do you believe in such unintelligent lie? What proof do we have to believe in the blatant loes
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by drlateef: 10:44am On May 20, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

So that you can hunt and kill them eh?

This is not the first time...

I don’t support vawulence. But you must be able to fight for what you believe in. Early Muslims were attacked and killed by pagans for changing to Islam. Many of kept saying “there’s no god but Allah, Muhammad is His messenger.” Any Christian revert should have such guts by openly declaring their new belief.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by drlateef: 10:44am On May 20, 2022
ThothHermes:
So you will go and kill them abi?

I don’t support vawulence. But you must be able to fight for what you believe in. Early Muslims were attacked and killed by pagans for changing to Islam. Many of kept saying “there’s no god but Allah, Muhammad is His messenger.” Any Christian revert should have such guts by openly declaring their new belief.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by drlateef: 10:45am On May 20, 2022
Conner44:

So that you guys can rally around to go and behead them for leaving islam tomorrow abi? undecided

Your plan will never work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Protester That Climbed Billboard In Adamawa Arrested By Police / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos) / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.