Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! (3525 Views)

Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO. / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many / Nnamdi Kanu, Ankio Briggs And Asari Dokubo Agreed That Ijaw Is Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2022
momem2:
Stop being stupid here
Nothing like Ijaw nation, Ijaw people are naturally lazy even now their brother gudluck Jonathan is still showing his own laziness after being a president for many years without nothing to show for his so called Ijaw people.
Mr poster better wake up and hustle before you go waste your life like ur fellow Ijaw people mean while Ijaw is not more than on state it's just in between Rivers State and bayelsa

Ijaws are in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2022
The Largest Tribes In The 6 South South States.
These are the main tribes in each State of the Oil Rich South South.

1. Edo State.

This State have the Bini, Esan, Afenmai and Ijaw.

Ijaw have 200 villages and settlements here.
The Ijaws of Edo state border Delta State Ijaws and spread into different LGAs till across the whole Edo state and went as far as sharing borders with Arogbo Ijaws of Ondo State.

2. Delta State.

This State have Urhobo, Anioma(Delta Igbo) and Ijaw as the majority.
This is why Ijaw have ruled the Delta South Senatorial District for straight 20 years because the two other main groups in the Senatorial district
Isoko and Itsekiri couldn't match their number so they've turned that Senatorial position to family something.

3. Bayelsa State.

Bayelsa is bigger than 10 Nigerian States.

It has 550 villages and settlements.
546 are under all Ijaw sociocultural organizations.
The rest six Isoko camps are in the Bayelsa border with Isoko of Delta.

4. Rivers State.

Rivers state have 23 LGAs.
Ijaw have 12 and the rests groups share the rests.
Ikwerre have 3 and half.
Ogoni have 4 LGA.
These are the 3 largest in Rivers State.
Ijaw, Ikwerre Ogoni.
Ijaws have being the only Deputy Governors of Rivers since 23 years of Democracy. From one Ijaw to another.

5. Akwa-Ibom State.

Largest Ethnic groups are Ibibio, Annang, Oro and Obolo.

Obolo are Ijaws.
They are the ones that have the present IYC President and Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner.

As different Ijaw Nation leading groups came out and say Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic Oro people have been sending different petitions to the Ijaw Nation leadership saying they are also Obolo people and should be added to Ijaw Republic with their relations.
They've been moving here and there concerning it.

6 Cross River State.

Efik is the largest tribe here.

This State have over 17 tribes in it.

The Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six states of which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.
The area Ijaws occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as the 5 South East States (of which none of the South East State are homogeneous State)
Only Egbema Clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 Clans.
You see Ijaw everyday but they don't carry it on their head.

They don't cross creeks to count all Ijaws and know Ijaw more they only do it by proxy.

Ijaw is the tribe that deserve self determination most because it produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil.
All Nigeria's offshore oil are in Ijaw Nation territories apart from the one on Ijaw land because Ijaw are the ones mainly sharing borders with the ocean.
If not for the balkanization of Ijaw many South South States would have been landlocked like South East States.

Ijaw is a very very large tribe who are contented with little and always love home.
They love staying in groups.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by orisa37: 7:01am On May 20, 2022
It's even bigger than that as you did not include Kano state
AND FUTA DJALON

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by momem2(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in size.
Truth be told.
Why then are ijaws not among the major ethinic group in Nigeria if they are bigger than the Igbos, why?
Stupid poster
Stop taking weed and fish you refused,see how you are disgracing your family and Ijaw people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by momem2(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Ijaws are in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
Stop taking weed, highness no fit you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by ThEGodFaThEr139: 7:04am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Bayelsa have 550 villages and settlements.
546 are under all Ijaw sociocultural organizations.
The rest 6 Isoko camps are at the Bayelsa border with Isoko of Delta.
You ijaws are the most laziest tribes in the world.
If you guys are not involved in pipeline vandalism then it's militancy.
That's the reason why the oil companies in your region don't employ you people instead they go out to give employment to outsiders like Yoruba and fulani.
Confused Ogogoro people!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2022
momem2:

Why then are ijaws not among the major ethinic group in Nigeria if they are bigger than the Igbos, why?
Stupid poster
Stop taking weed and fish you refused,see how you are disgracing your family and Ijaw people.

Bross
They gave Ijaw 4th largest tribe out of 350 tribes but we Ijaws know that Ijaw is actually bigger than 4th largest tribe.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr139:

You ijaws are the most laziest tribes in the world.
If you guys are not involved in pipeline vandalism then it's militancy.
That's the reason why the oil companies in your region don't employ you people instead they go out to give employment to outsiders like Yoruba and fulani.
Confused Ogogoro people!

Then why worshipping Ijaw to be part of your Biafravd?
When Ijaws have rejected you thousands of times.

Ijaw don't beg on the streets you will never see that but go Igbo land beggers everywhere from Ariaria Aba to Upper Iweka Onitsha
To park Aba to Main market Onitsha.

Professional beggers everywhere.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Ijaw don't beg on the streets you will never see that but go Igbo land beggers everywhere from Ariaria Aba to Upper Iweka Onitsha

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by momem2(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Bross
They gave Ijaw 4th largest tribe out of 350 tribes but we Ijaws know that Ijaw is actually bigger than 4th largest tribe.
Oga face your life and be useful to yourself
Stop bitting yourself...they gave Ijaw 4 ,who are they...
Stop smoking weed!!¡

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 7:10am On May 20, 2022
momem2:

Oga face your life and be useful to yourself
Stop bitting yourself...they gave Ijaw 4 ,who are they...
Stop smoking weed!!¡

Don't mistake me for you.
Na to enter road remain for you.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by ThEGodFaThEr139: 7:20am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Ijaws are the most useless tribes in sub Saharan Africa.
Lazy people, you have oil wells in your backyard yet Igbos own most of the oil wells.
The only thing ijaws are good at is drinking ogogoro and criminality.
Here at Kirikiri waterside, Lagos I always slap their face and knock them at the head when ever I come in contact with them.
My prayer is to come in contact with you and Captain8 one day so I can teach you guys a lesson you'll never forget in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr139:

Ijaws are the most useless tribes in sub Saharan Africa.
Lazy people, you have oil wells in your backyard yet Igbos own most of the oil wells.
The only thing ijaws are good at is drinking ogogoro and criminality.
Here at Kirikiri waterside, Lagos I always slap their face and knock them at the head when ever I come in contact with them.
My prayer is to come in contact with you and Captain8 one day so I can teach you guys a lesson you'll never forget in a hurry.

You go fit slap Ijaw? Liar?
At least we don't use family members for money rituals.
We don't carry drugs worldwide like Igbo's
We don't do prostitution worldwide like Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by ThEGodFaThEr139: 7:30am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

You go fit slap Ijaw? Liar?
At least we don't use family members for money rituals.
We don't carry drugs worldwide like Igbo's
We don't do prostitution worldwide like Igbos.
Give me your location, if I no come there slap your face and give your papa better knock for head make you know say my name no be "Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh".
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr139:

Give me your location, if I no come there slap your face and give your papa better knock for head make you know say my name no be "Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh".

Next time go and play with your ancestors not me.
Coward.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by ThEGodFaThEr139: 7:45am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Next time go and play with your ancestors not me.
Coward.
Why you dey fear? Drop your location if you know you're not a bastard.
One on one, if I no remove all your teeth wey yòu dey use chop starch with Ogbonno soup make u know say I no be who I say I be.
Coward! I thought you said you're General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr139:

Why you dey fear? Drop your location if you know you're not a bastard.
One on one, if I no remove all your teeth wey yòu dey use chop starch with Ogbonno soup make u know say I no be who I say I be.
Coward! I thought you said you're General Ditari.

General Ditari is my boss.
I'm a disciple of General Ditari.

You can do nothing stop the empty ranting you are not talking to a child.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 8:04am On May 20, 2022
This the secret of the ijaws,
have you wonder why there are a lot of identity crisis in Rivers state?
Egbema are Igbo people before the civil war,
after the effects of civil war which resulted today identity crisis in Rivers state and other affected areas across southern Nigeria,
then they ijaws capitalize on their Igbo denial and begin to claim them,

that's the case in bonny,
Opopo,
now they have to Egbema,
they have try to claim ndoki in abia state but fail because ndoki did not denial there Igbo just like others,
they try to cause identity crisis in obigbo but fail because obigbo people know there root,
the only succeed in changing the name obigbo to oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
This the secret of the ijaws,
have you wonder why there are a lot of identity crisis in Rivers state?
Egbema are Igbo people before the civil war,
after the effects of civil war which resulted today identity crisis in Rivers state and other affected areas across southern Nigeria,
then they ijaws capitalize on their Igbo denial and begin to claim them,

that's the case in bonny,
Opopo,
now they have to Egbema,
they have try to claim ndoki in abia state but fail because ndoki did not denial there Igbo just like others,
they try to cause identity crisis in obigbo but fail because obigbo people know there root,
the only succeed in changing the name obigbo to oyibo.

Stop being confused.

You just spit out trash.
This Egbema is not in Rivers or IMO State.

And Bonny and Opobo are Ijaws.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 8:16am On May 20, 2022
Opopo and bonny are not ijaw know this today have peace of mind.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by leeikem(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2022
But una allow them use this one nigeria scam una.

Big with small minds and heads …
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 8:22am On May 20, 2022
No part of river state is ijaw for your information, bayelsa is your state,
though we still have other non ijaw tribes in bayelsa.
ijaw is only 60 out of � in bayelsa state,

No ijaw in river state.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
No part of river state is ijaw for your information, bayelsa is your state,
though we still have other non ijaw tribes in bayelsa.
ijaw is only 60 out of � in bayelsa state,

No ijaw in river state.

Ijaw occupy 12 LGA of Rivers 23 Farah Dagogo na from Bayelsa shey?
Mumu.
Just go and do prostitution and leave this place.
Its Opobo not Opopo.

Both Bonny and Opobo LGAs are under all Ijaw sociocultural organizations without leaving none behind but they are not in any Igbo own.
Ijaw don't claim place online like Igbo and it ends there.
I won't answer you again.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 8:36am On May 20, 2022
as long as you ijaw are trying to impose your stupid ijaw tag on kalabari, okirika and other minority tribe in river state non of them

then non of them is going to be governor in Rivers state,
they should join there ijaw brothers in bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 8:38am On May 20, 2022
For your information am from river state
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 8:38am On May 20, 2022
am from woji community,
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 8:41am On May 20, 2022
there's no ijaw in river State,
Felix obua is your new governor come 2023

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in size.
Truth be told.

I don't want to hear Igbo from your mouth here...

What you posted has nothing to do Igbo so be careful and don't bring igbos to your foolish comparison...
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by pinkguy(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2022
My Itsekiri friend say uac company carry una come Niger Delta for work
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by momem2(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Don't mistake me for you.
Na to enter road remain for you.
Mad man ,you dey fight for freedom on nairaland ,abeg I no wan laf again

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by jamesversion: 10:30am On May 20, 2022
Thoh, the person wey always dey buy free ogogoro for you, no deh help you.

Cos when you drink ogogoro finish, you begin dey imagine things. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
as long as you ijaw are trying to impose your stupid ijaw tag on kalabari, okirika and other minority tribe in river state non of them

then non of them is going to be governor in Rivers state,
they should join there ijaw brothers in bayelsa.

So what is Asari Dokubo former IYC President??

Your mumu no tell you say present Commissioner of Ijaw National Affairs is from Andoni
And present Ijaw National Congress Vice President is from Okrika.
You mumu well well.
Like Ijaw did not exist before creation of Rivers State.
Ijaws are the single largest ethnic group in Rivers State.
Take it or not.
I won't answer you again its not good to be wasting time with prostitutes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari CPC Totally Relegated / Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group / No Room For Certificate Forgers In Elections ― Supreme Court of Justice(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.