Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! (3524 Views)

Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO. / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many / Nnamdi Kanu, Ankio Briggs And Asari Dokubo Agreed That Ijaw Is Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 11:28am On May 20, 2022
anyone can join any group, if you iyc offer me money I will join the group,
IYC is political jobbers,
So I join the group does not mean am ijaw
We have many southern residing in north who are now members of arawa group does make them Hausa??

maybe one ndoni man join IYC so automatically the ndoni people have become ijaw people because 1or2 people join IYC??

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
anyone can join any group, if you iyc offer me money I will join the group,
IYC is political jobbers,
So I join the group does not mean am ijaw
We have many southern residing in north who are now members of arawa group does make them Hausa??

maybe one ndoni man join IYC so automatically the ndoni people have become ijaw people because 1or2 people join IYC??

All your kings sign before you join Ijaw sociocultural organizations.
All your kings sign to your Ijawness and you must have so much in common among other things.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Edozie4bc: 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
Let them be deceiving themselves there grin grin
E go reach everybody
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Bayelsa is the worst state in the whole of Southsouth while Akwa Ibom is the best state in the whole of Southsouth.
How is it the worst u dis fulani girl?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
How is it the worst u dis fulani girl?
I'm not a fulani girl.

For your information I'm from the Southsouth, Edo state. Auchi to be precise. We Auchi girls cover our hair alot and we're decent here.

Please note: I'm a Christian
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by 3exe3: 1:34pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm not a fulani girl.

For your information I'm from the Southsouth, Edo state. Auchi to be precise. We Auchi girls cover our hair alot and we're decent here.

You pretty though but decent I hope too.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm not a fulani girl.

Audio Decency. Ur posture and look is those Northern girls. Anyway, presently, i am in Edo.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 1:48pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Audio Decency. Ur posture and look is those Northern girls. Anyway, presently, i am in Edo.
Auchi is dominated by Muslims but we live in peace. We don't fight over religion whatsoever. We're peaceful here. We share the same culture, we speak the same language. We all condemned the killing of Deborah.

We're NOT Hausa, fulani or yoruba ooo!! Please!!

Where in Edo are you? You can come and see things for yourself in Auchi. We're lovely people.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Auchi is dominated by Muslims but we live in peace. We don't fight over religion whatsoever. We're peaceful here. We share the same culture. We all condemned the killing of Deborah.

Where in Edo are you? You can come and see things for yourself in Auchi. We're lovely people.
Along Upper Siliko road.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 1:51pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Along Upper Siliko road.
We're is Upper Siliko? I guess you're in Benin.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
We're is Upper Siliko? I guess you're in Benin.
Yep. It seems they are used interchangebly(Edo/Benin).
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 1:57pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yep. It seems they are used interchangebly(Edo/Benin).
Yes oo! Don't mind Benin people.

Benin people don't like us. They're racist.. Lol.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Thoh(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm not a fulani girl.

You will never see even one mud house in Yenagoa of 25 years but Benin city of 500 hundred years people still live in mud houses in the Capital City.
See who dey talk.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

You will never see even one mud house in Yenagoa of 25 years but Benin city of 500 hundred years people still live in mud houses in the Capital City.
See who dey talk.
I'm not a Benin girl, I'm an Auchi girl. Come and see Auchi for yourself!! You will love it.

Besides, Benin is far better than Yenagoa. Infact Akwa Ibom being the best state in Southsouth, Edo state is the next, then Delta, then rivers... Bayelsa is the last jare!!

I thought you said you won’t quote me again?? So why are you quoting me??

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Yes oo! Don't mind Benin people.

Benin people don't like us. They're racist.. Lol.
What makes them racist? Are they different from Auchi people?
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 2:19pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes oo!! They are very different people.

Benin people don't like us because we're not practicing their culture. We have our own culture. Auchi is a small lovely town. Christian and Muslims we're one here, Even though Muslims are more dominated. We live in total peace. We're NOT Hausa, fulani or yoruba.

Funny enough, our names sound weird. You would hear someone bearing names like "Musa Rachel kudirat" and she's a Christian. "Johnson Suleman" and he's a Christian.

You would also hear someone bearing names like "Aliyu Victor" and he's a Muslim.

That's to show how peaceful we are here! You need to visit Auchi.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 2:28pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:

Edo, Benin, Auchi they are used interchangebly.

Between Edo people and Benin people, I don't even know who are the worst people.

Edo people (Esan land) Hmmm!! Fear them too oo!!
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Yes oo!! They are very different people.

Benin people don't like us because we're not practicing their culture. We have our own culture. Auchi is a small lovely town. Christian and Muslims we're one here, Even though Muslims are more dominated. We live in total peace. We're NOT Hausa, fulani or yoruba.

Funny enough, our names sound weird. You would hear someone bearing names like "Musa Rachel kudirat" and she's a Christian. "Johnson Suleman" and he's a Christian.

You would also hear someone bearing names like "Aliyu Victor" and he's a Muslim.

That's to show how peaceful we are here! You need to visit Auchi.
I haven't visited Auchi. I only passed by while coming to Benin from Lagos. Benin and Auchi don't speak the same language, right?
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 2:30pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Benin and Auchi don't speak the same language, right?
No, we don't speak the same language.

It's Benin people and Edo people that speak almost similar language.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, we don't speak the same language.

It's Benin people and Edo people that speak almost similar language.
I thought Edo and Benin are the same people.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 2:39pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I thought Edo and Benin are the same people.
They're not the same people. They even have different cultures but similar language.

Abi you said you're in Benin? The people you came to see, just tell them to tell you about Edo and Benin people! Then come and me give feedback.

They will also tell you exactly what I'm telling you... Just ask them please and get back to me.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
They're not the same people. They even have different cultures but similar language.

Abi you said you're in Benin? The people you came to see, just tell them to tell you about Edo and Benin people! Then come and me give feedback.

They will also tell you exactly what I'm telling you... Just ask them please and get back to me.
The people i came to see are Urhobo. Infact, i even find it difficult to distinguish btw Urhobo, Benin and Edo people when they speak their native language. Also, i find it difficult to distinguish Urhobo people and Isoko people when they speak too. Although, i am from Delta State.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by amuwo1980: 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
They are bigger than africa self , this is rubbish and won’t help you guys
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Chimaraymond455: 4:38pm On May 20, 2022
What did you and your useless king sign before joining that your cultist group call IYC??

your useless IYC is a cultist group.

wike knows how to handle them,
Ijaw stop attaching yourselves with kalabaris and okirika they are not ijaw people

you are dragging this people backwards and killing their political ambitions in river state

Bayelsa was created for ijaws
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Ijoh(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
What did you and your useless king sign before joining that your cultist group call IYC??

your useless IYC is a cultist group.

wike knows how to handle them,
Ijaw stop attaching yourselves with kalabaris and okirika they are not ijaw people

you are dragging this people backwards and killing their political ambitions in river state

Bayelsa was created for ijaws

I'm from Buguma in Kalabari and we are 100 percent Ijaw you namashobiri.

You won't mind your landlocked Igbo land.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by FreeIgboho: 8:59pm On May 20, 2022
Thoh:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in size.
Truth be told.

You have to teach all the scholars this - who have concluded there are only 3 major groups in Nigeria. See below

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Ijoh(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
FreeIgboho:

You have to teach all the scholars this - who have concluded there are only 3 major groups in Nigeria. See below

That you map is more than foolish.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by FreeIgboho: 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
Ijoh:

That you map is more than foolish.

It’s not my map. It’s a map by scholars who have spent all their lives studying these things
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Ijoh(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2022
FreeIgboho:

It’s not my map. It’s a map by scholars who have spent all their lives studying these things
Its 100 percent wrong.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by FreeIgboho: 6:26am On May 21, 2022
Ijoh:

Its 100 percent wrong.

It is not by anecdotal guesswork or by what it looks like. It is by spending years doing the hard work of research, counting and recounting. Did you do that?
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! by Graysons: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr139:

Ijaws are the most useless tribes in sub Saharan Africa.
Lazy people, you have oil wells in your backyard yet Igbos own most of the oil wells.
The only thing ijaws are good at is drinking ogogoro and criminality.
Here at Kirikiri waterside, Lagos I always slap their face and knock them at the head when ever I come in contact with them.
My prayer is to come in contact with you and Captain8 one day so I can teach you guys a lesson you'll never forget in a hurry.
Do you know the meaning of useless? It is you worthless, stupid, useless good for nothing hopeless majority who is still struggling to be president of Nigeria, for the past 66 years and counting even Bashair knows how useless you stupid igbo people are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) / Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded / We Will No Longer Accredit Observer Groups That Don’t Submit Reports – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.