Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye (2219 Views)

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by Urbanchampion: 6:18am On May 20, 2022
In 2012, Pepe of Real Madrid lost his cool and supported some rebellious Players against his countryman Jose Mourinho, who was the Manager of Real Madrid FC. When a Portuguese journalist asked Mourinho what his problem was with Pepe, the special One said he didn't have any problems with the Centre Back, however, his problem was that a 19 year old French immigrant Rapheal Varane) took his first team shirt from him.

This could exactly explain why Adeyeye is mad at Asiwaju, after spending 8 long years in the Senate, he wanted to continue in 2019, but a relatively unknown Surajudeen Ajibola Basiru had other options, and beat him blue, black in the primary, Adeyeye ran to Aregbesola for safety, unfortunately he couldn't be saved, hence his anger against Asiwaju, and not against Senator Surajudeen Ajibola Basiru, who retired from the National Assembly. Initially, he was an advocate for Igbo Presidency, until he was successfully recruited by Ojodu to join the team of Tinubu disgruntled protégés (TDP) he will go back to Burdillion, he won't be the first to do so, there was Adeseye Ogunlewe and Musiliu Obanikoro, Afikuyomi, Femi Pedro, all of who left Burdillion, but are back now.
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by 9japride(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2022
I am very sure those rooting for him are all after what they will benefit. Their main goal is to gathered as much as they can so as to send their families abroad. If truly Nigerians want a better future, they should drop tribalism and vote for someone like Peter Obi.
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by Exclusive101: 6:22am On May 20, 2022
If you papa want to die in the deepest part of hell fire make he die. If your Igbo mother want to wail to death too she can, even if Tinubu como horn for head wey he no disguise as devil but he come be the real devil na him me I go still vote for.

E no go beta for your papa mama with your entire household plus generation dead alive n unborn. May Amadioha kee each n every one of your Igbo family. Wail to death na Tinubu I go still vote for.

PrinceOfLagos:
Everything I've said here about Tinubu has come to pass

I've said it so many times that Yoruba will not support Tinubu

I've said it that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba

I've said it that APC will sink if the party give it's ticket to Tinubu

These were the 3 things I've said and the top 2 has come to pass, the 3rd will come to pass on May 29th and trust that I will surely be here to mock Tinubu and his useless slaves .

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's corrupt, greedy, selfish, wicked, old, sick , heartless and boastful, he will not make a good president ..

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the devil himself

1 Like

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by Mooh247: 6:22am On May 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu gave him Senate ticket angry angry angry

What kind of talk is this
[/s]

"When he got Senatorial seat under a platform Tinubu helped create and h....."

How what I type and what you type take relate
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by lereinter(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2022
All this useless professor.

So why did you people support a person like buhari.

Okay because tinubu didn't support your 2019 senator ambition

Rubbish
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by press9jatv: 6:29am On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Everything I've said here about Tinubu has come to pass

I've said it so many times that Yoruba will not support Tinubu

I've said it that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba

I've said it that APC will sink if the party give it's ticket to Tinubu

These were the 3 things I've said and the top 2 has come to pass, the 3rd will come to pass on May 29th and trust that I will surely be here to mock Tinubu and his useless slaves .

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's corrupt, greedy, selfish, wicked, old, sick , heartless and boastful, he will not make a good president ..

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the devil himself
you are 100% right here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by press9jatv: 6:32am On May 20, 2022
Urbanchampion:
In 2012, Pepe of Real Madrid lost his cool and supported some rebellious Players against his countryman Jose Mourinho, who was the Manager of Real Madrid FC. When a Portuguese journalist asked Mourinho what his problem was with Pepe, the special One said he didn't have any problems with the Centre Back, however, his problem was that a 19 year old French immigrant Rapheal Varane) took his first team shirt from him.

This could exactly explain why Adeyeye is mad at Asiwaju, after spending 8 long years in the Senate, he wanted to continue in 2019, but a relatively unknown Surajudeen Ajibola Basiru had other options, and beat him blue, black in the primary, Adeyeye ran to Aregbesola for safety, unfortunately he couldn't be saved, hence his anger against Asiwaju, and not against Senator Surajudeen Ajibola Basiru, who retired from the National Assembly. Initially, he was an advocate for Igbo Presidency, until he was successfully recruited by Ojodu to join the team of Tinubu disgruntled protégés (TDP) he will go back to Burdillion, he won't be the first to do so, there was Adeseye Ogunlewe and Musiliu Obanikoro, Afikuyomi, Femi Pedro, all of who left Burdillion, but are back now.
what you say here isn’t true at all. Olusola Adeyeye willingly drop the ambition of contesting for 3rd term in the Senate. And don’t forget that professor Olusola Adeyeye is from Ila local government where Baba Adebisi Akande came from. You seem not to understand SW politics.

1 Like

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2022
Clown
[s]
Urbanchampion:

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by famology(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2022
press9jatv:
THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT FOR TINUBU’S TYPE

Professor Olusola Adeyeye of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and a former two term senator representing Osun Central, assesses Bola Tinubu’s presidential ambition:

“I’m making bold to say anyone still looking at Tinubu as the candidate to beat isn’t reading the tea leaves properly. Tinubu is already unravelling publicly and even a lot of those who ordinarily would have loved to support him are right now having a rethink the more of him they see. He has proved to be gaffe-prone and certainly unhealthy.

“The Southern electorate is very sophisticated and none more so than the section of the electorate in the South-West. There is a reason he’s been christened “Baba Alagbado” and it is not for political sagacity!

“Time catches up with everybody and it’s caught up with Tinubu. It takes those who truly love him, not sycophants, to tell him that it’s time to go stretch out on some lush lawns and play with his grandchildren. The Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not for his type.”

Note:
Politics is the struggle to acquire, maintain and consolidate political power. In Nigeria and many African states, politics of who gets what in the distribution of resources does not respect purity of life and goodness of heart. To be successful, the politician learns to be bad, yet present himself as good. There lies the deception that comes with governance leading to massive poverty and unprecedented violence.

#PoliticsAndPower

Adeyeye has been crying since he was dropped for Basiru. He's always on the losing side like IPOB. Politically irrelevant in Osun.
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by ThEGodFaThEr139: 6:41am On May 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Support your fellow Professor in peace dont insult Tinubu just because you support Professor Osinbajo

When he got Senatorial seat under a platform Tinubu helped create and his wife also got NAFDAC DG boss he sang praises of Tinubu... Now that he couldn't get that again because he miscalculated with Aregbesola he is now preaching old age

Guy, that thing you did to your nephew is in the open and many of us know about it.

1 Like

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by ThEGodFaThEr139: 6:42am On May 20, 2022
femisplash:
Aregbesola said worse than you do but end of the day, he came back to beg. Caimpaign of calumny doesn't work on someone whose time has come.
You're right! Time has come for him to return to iragbiji village, his original home.
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by Johnred77: 7:05am On May 20, 2022
Because Tinubu didn't support him when he planned to return to Senate in 2019.

derecho:
But what has BAT done to this man?
Just curious
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by derecho(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2022
K
Johnred77:
Because Tinubu didn't support him when he planned to return to Senate in 2019.

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by KudyDuru: 8:19am On May 20, 2022
Never say never.
It is not yet over until it's truly over.
May the best candidate win.
Political bets are available on NaijaBet.
Let's argue and make money too.

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by ChoCho54(f): 9:22am On May 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Are you the one Aregbesola sent to beg on his behalf?

Tinubu is the one who offended Aregbesola and his allies, among them is Prof Adeyeye.

If not Omoluabi who Aregbesola is which made him look from afar, this is what they're expecting of him to Tinubu's personality. B'adie dami l'ogun nu, maa fo l'eyin

We're not happy with him, just letting things slide.

You all will just be yapping nonsense
Walahi you people are wicked for denying Nigerians what would have been an epic battle between tinubu and Aregbesola.

If fowl throway my medicine, I swear I will not only break their eggs, I will also fry and eat them.

But laslas, una go still break the eggs when both tinubu and osunbande loose at the primaries.
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by Nobody: 9:30am On May 20, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Prof Adeyeye God bless for saying the truth and not being ethnocentric. Tinubu's presidential aspirations came very late in his lifetime when he has passed his prime.

Bullshit! The Prof is an Osinbajo asslicker who wants to bring Tinubu down. God go shame them.
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by cktheluckyman: 9:32am On May 20, 2022
femisplash:
Aregbesola said worse than you do but end of the day, he came back to beg. Caimpaign of calumny doesn't work on someone whose time has come.

where you there when he came to beg?

1 Like

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by GreyLaw(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2022
femisplash:

Can you please show me a link where Aregbeshola came back to beg?

1 Like

Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by orisa37: 11:24am On May 20, 2022
Professor Olusola Adeyeye of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and a former two term senator representing Osun Central, assesses Bola Tinubu’s presidential ambition:

“I’m making bold to say anyone still looking at Tinubu as the candidate to beat isn’t reading the tea leaves properly. Tinubu is already unravelling publicly and even a lot of those who ordinarily would have loved to support him are right now having a rethink the more of him they see. He has proved to be gaffe-prone and certainly unhealthy.

“The Southern electorate is very sophisticated and none more so than the section of the electorate in the South-West. There is a reason he’s been christened “Baba Alagbado” and it is not for political sagacity!

“Time catches up with everybody and it’s caught up with Tinubu. It takes those who truly love him, not sycophants, to tell him that it’s time to handover to the the best of his Lieutenants. The Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not for his type.

Politics is the struggle to acquire, maintain and consolidate political power.
COOOOORECT.
To be successful, the politician learns to be good, and present himself as forthright.. There lies the description that comes with governance leading to a secured, safe and successful policy.

Thank you Prof
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2022
We're not emotional.
Or do you cut your head when you have headache?

Aa l'eleyoro lo na ni k'ato f'abo ba adie
ChoCho54:
Walahi you people are wicked for denying Nigerians what would have been an epic battle between tinubu and Aregbesola.

If fowl throway my medicine, I swear I will not only break their eggs, I will also fry and eat them.

But laslas, una go still break the eggs when both tinubu and osunbande loose at the primaries.
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by ChoCho54(f): 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We're not emotional.
Or do you cut your head when you have headache?

Aa l'eleyoro lo na ni k'ato f'abo ba adie
grin
Re: The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 21, 2022
Them go gree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport / BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI / Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.