Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,099 members, 7,863,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President (17980 Views)

2023: Buratai Meets APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu / 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by moscow007: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by SensualMan: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Who is thief between Ashiere Tinubu and Amaechi ?
This man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Adexxi(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
Someone saying Ashiere Tinubu and you are tagging him Omo Igbo, well latest next month everybody go know their place, perhaps u think na all we yoruba dey support Tinubu abi.... Ori e ti buru grin . Southwest is never and will not be a walkover for Tinubu, why should we be asslicking him
IPIGSRMUMU:

Prince of Abakaliki.
Omo Igbo, na Tinubu headache go kee so many Mkpuru mirri cannibals.
Pls stay away from 3rd mainland bridge after the APC primary.. grin
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Echoban: 3:30pm On May 20, 2022
Mtcheew. What the political relevance of burutai? He's not part of d delegates, not that he can even win his poll unit. Abeg .
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:31pm On May 20, 2022
[[s]quote author=Adexxi post=113010615]Someone saying Ashiere Tinubu and you are tagging him Omo Igbo, well latest next month everybody go know their place, perhaps u think na all we yoruba dey support Tinubu abi.... Ori e ti buru grin . Southwest is never and will not be a walkover for Tinubu, why should we be asslicking him [/quote][/s]
Omo ale omo monkey. You and that omo Igbo will be sent packing from Yoruba land las las.
Oloriburuku omo gutter. STFU and FVCK off.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Efiea(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Fakaletta(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2022
It’s either Amaechi or Wike
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by pharmagba: 3:39pm On May 20, 2022
Nonsense !
Sycophant endorse sycophant
Or how else can we describe building war college in Biu his hometown only to be inhabited by Boko Haram and building transport University in Daura of all places
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Adexxi(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2022
I will surely come for your head after Apc primary, you this ineffectual buffon , you and your houseld will forever be subservient to Tinubu, Omo ole, onijekuje...... Your slave master will never rule this country , Omo atoko wa bale je ....

Go down to history you dolt to see how we real yorubas do vote , yorubas not known to play politics of hate, and we don't discriminate, all this your online ranting will shock you by the we real yorubas will make up our vote.

So I don't have right to support any candidate I wish again irrespective of tribe Aye e ti baje, Omo iran kiran undecided
IPIGSRMUMU:
[[s]quote author=Adexxi post=113010615]Someone saying Ashiere Tinubu and you are tagging him Omo Igbo, well latest next month everybody go know their place, perhaps u think na all we yoruba dey support Tinubu abi.... Ori e ti buru grin . Southwest is never and will not be a walkover for Tinubu, why should we be asslicking him [/s]
Omo ale omo monkey. You and that omo Igbo will be sent packing from Yoruba land las las.
Oloriburuku omo gutter. STFU and FVCK off.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by farouk2much(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2022
Another head slammer will rule this kont3 for 8 more years after buhari... Like it or not
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by gracealonev: 3:55pm On May 20, 2022
At least, Amaechi now has the backing of one war criminal.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:01pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Adexxi:
I will surely come for your head after Apc primary, you this ineffectual buffon , you and your houseld will forever be subservient to Tinubu, Omo ole, onijekuje...... Your slave master will never rule this country , Omo atoko wa bale je ....

Go down to history you dolt to see how we real yorubas do vote , yorubas not known to play politics of hate, and we don't discriminate, all this your online ranting will shock you by the we real yorubas will make up our vote.

So I don't have right to support any candidate I wish again irrespective of tribe Aye e ti baje, Omo iran kiran undecided
[/s]
Omo ale omo yamirin.
Sango la pa Baba n la Baba e.
I don't need Gov or Tinubu for me to have a good life.
I'm already self made business man while your dumb ass wants to blame your sorry low life existence on Tinubu.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Go and rest in peace.
I don't argue with fools.
Get lost and FVCK off.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by teepain: 4:03pm On May 20, 2022
nsiba:
The very reason he shouldn't be President

Amaechi ranked high in my list of people I could have supported with my votes but if he keeps mingling with characters like Buratai, I would definitely find it difficult supporting him. Buratai represents some of the worst things in this country and I would not like for people like him to get back into political reckoning after Buhari's tenure.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by flybridgeom(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
I didn't see this on Nairaland, so I decided to share...

https://gazettengr.com/2023-ex-army-chief-buratai-endorses-amaechi-for-president/

The hand of Buhari, and the voice of Buratai.

Nigerian politics
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Enumerator(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
cheesy
Rastaramsey:
Idiot endorse idiot
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by dedunji: 4:18pm On May 20, 2022
First bad market to Amarach otimi
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Advocate500: 4:26pm On May 20, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Terrorist for doing his job hunting down IPIG terrorist monkeys?
Pls borrow or buy some sense.
the politics is changing, most of the people abusing buratai are yorubas and Tinubu supporters,Watch out.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:28pm On May 20, 2022
Advocate500:
the politics is changing, most of the people abusing buratai are yorubas and Tinubu supporters,Watch out.
That's irrelevant to me, I stand on facts.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Adexxi(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2022
Ogun lakaye lo ma pe......Ase ooo ,I swear u don enter am for my hand if at the end BAT couldn't obtain the ticket, I will surely drag your destiny. You have your job You that it's obvious you depend on the so called 1k given to you by your party chairman every Friday to feed your household grin..... I ma sanku mon awon Obi e lowo ni.

I repeat on Tinubu manhood I stand undecided
IPIGSRMUMU:
[s][/s]
Omo ale omo yamirin.
Sango la pa Baba n la Baba e.
I don't need Gov or Tinubu for me to have a good life.
I'm already self made business man while your dumb ass wants to blame your sorry low life existence on Tinubu.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Go and rest in peace.
I don't argue with fools.
Get lost and FVCK off.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Advocate500: 4:34pm On May 20, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

That's irrelevant to me, I stand on facts.
it will be irrelevant to you as one of the well known zombie on this forum, after 30th may the politics will change. Those who have been praising Buhari will start abusing him we are watching keenly.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by SocialJustice: 4:36pm On May 20, 2022
Failure endorsing thief.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by jrusky(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2022
The most useless man to endorsed anyone.

Pesin wey go still enter las las.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:44pm On May 20, 2022
[s][quote author=Adexxi post=113012781]Ogun lakaye lo ma pe......Ase ooo ,I swear u don enter am for my hand if at the end BAT couldn't obtain the ticket, I will surely drag your destiny. You have your job You that it's obvious you depend on the so called 1k given to you by your party chairman every Friday to feed your household grin..... I ma sanku mon awon Obi e lowo ni.

I repeat on Tinubu manhood I stand undecided [/quote[/s]][s][/s]
RIP. They are getting ready for your burial.
Your Obituary will come out in couple of days.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by smicc: 4:45pm On May 20, 2022
I just pity Nigerians the way we are going about this election. We are supposed to be clamoring for technocrats like Osinbajo as our next president, but alas here we are, we allow politicking and prejudice to blind our eyes. My humble submission is that if Osinbajo do not get the presidency, then Nigeria is doomed for life. We may never get it right again until another 100 years if at all. This is a golden opportunity to make a professor of law and a man with impeccable character our president but we are playing politics with it and even the youth that are supposed to know better and whose future is at stake are even the worse on this, vomiting gibberish from their mouths. I really pity the future of this country.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Countersam(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
I didn't see this on Nairaland, so I decided to share...

https://gazettengr.com/2023-ex-army-chief-buratai-endorses-amaechi-for-president/
Truly Ameachi changed Port Harcourt, I remember when he started with a curfew there, and afterwards there was peace
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by pacificom: 4:59pm On May 20, 2022
SensualMan:
The message is crystal clear to the deaf and dumb.

Sai Dan Amana!!!
Sai Amaechi!
Sai Okoro!
Sai Omo Igbo!

I pity the Yorubas cum 5% ers. We shall exile them back to Benin Republic.
Dont worry ! Amaechi will be compensated with minister of transport portfolio to complete his unfinished jobs when Osinbajo is declared as the Next President of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Adexxi(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2022
Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re, lo bere lowon Baba re ìtàn bi won se fi ìyá re sèsín lójà ejigbomekun , I won't wish you death cos' I want you to witness Tinubu humiliation and at same time being catastrophic to you .... Omo àlè játijàti grin
IPIGSRMUMU:
[s]
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Kaymansion(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2022
Hmm.. Buratai! the snake master himself
Re: 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President by Advocate500: 5:35pm On May 20, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
[s][/s]
Infantile diatribe of a known meth cannibal shallow, zero IQ IPIG terrorist monkey.
Now FVCK off.
lol, joker's Thieftinubu will rule you and your deprived family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re Sitting On Landmines: Abuja Residents React To US Terror Alert / Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / PDP Crisis: Which Court Order Will Police Obey? Lagos Or PortHarcourt Order?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.