Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One (290 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2022
Everyone has several lessons from the last or previous relationship that made them change and adjust for the better or worse in the current relationship they are in

My own goes like this

Last year I dated a tall black urhobo lady she was quite polite and calm but fond of always demanding finically, she was from a poor home and she did all are struggling herself for her education, she was a really nice lady I was the bad senseless boyfriend, as at then I was just an heartless broke guy... She really loved me at thesame time she needed assistance to ease her stress. I wasn't having any money to give her just sex only grin, despite her demands I couldn't meet up she still stood by me, then one day I told her I miss her and I wanted her to come, she knew it was for sex again and refused that she wasn't feeling too well that she needed to rest for sometime before she can come around to visit me. I didn't believe her, I got angry immediately and insulted her that she was going to visit a guy and that she wasn't sick, if I had begged her politely instead of just insulting her she would have come over, but I really got upset and that was it for her, the relationship lasted just 4months , after some months I found my current girlfriend I was still damn broke when I meant her but I improved a bit financially she was the understanding type too, and I decided to improve on myself and not always get angry towards what she says the finance improved much better later on

So what's your own lesson.... To the House

Pardon my typographical errors and help me correct them if need be

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by Zonefree(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2022
. And she is enjoying me more and never attempted to cheat despite the fact she had a loan of 50k to pay

You're in for a long ride, bro. I'll advice you guard your heart and pocket diligently.
Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by Nobody: 10:23am On May 20, 2022
When some boys like Thebadpolitician dare, it's just your body for my money. And shishi he no get.
All of you that are broke & still dating, stop starving your girls.
Na condition make dem answer you in the first place cos you broke boys doesn't deserve gfs.
All of you ll dry with masturbation!
Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by Ahmback(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

You're in for a long ride, bro. I'll advice you guard your heart and pocket diligently.
No loud am! Em eye go soon clear
Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin I won't say piim grin
Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by Demigod22: 11:59am On May 20, 2022
My last relationship was great. She loved me wholeheartedly, she sacrificed, she was selfless, very proud of me, adores and respect me. She is everything a guy needs but I guess I wasn't ready for such a genuine relationship then.

Moral lesson: That when I see a person that loves and appreciate me genuinely, I should be grateful and treat her like a queen she is.

PS: I am wondering how your ex didn't complain about your written English though, maybe you should work on it.
Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by SarutobiEky(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

just leave am
Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by Qatar2022: 2:09pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
When some boys like Thebadpolitician dare, it's just your body for my money. And shishi he no get.
All of you that are broke & still dating, stop starving your girls.
Na condition make dem answer you in the first place cos you broke boys doesn't deserve gfs.
All of you ll dry with masturbation!
Are you dating a guy for food? Go and get a job
Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
Qatar2022:

Are you dating a guy for food? Go and get a job
Find me work. And you better suggest a sensible one
Re: What Does Your Last Relationship Say About Your Current One by fourboys: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Force Man With No Money To Pay For S3x To Wash Their Clothes | VIDEO / Advice For Those Who Are In A Relationship / Titanic Mystery Solved: Expert Finds What 'really' Caused Sinking After Six-year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.