Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell (23619 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Ikamanishere(f): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zulu2022:
after ur visit to ur spiritualist I believe he told u so many tin that surprise u,even though he don't know u,that's divinition,na mumu man no de ask questions wen tinx de happen fr him life nd if person see small money,e no go know say na luck till e finish,u strt afresh,ask questions nd get answer..this world is beyond wat u tink it is bro,na one way de show u ,u go believe,even so called pastors,rich men...y u nv ask y opinion of the poor don't matters to de rich, simple de know de rich are afraid 247,so de talk it as advantage to laverage on wat de can do to get wat de can have

Thank you sir,One of the pastor even dey tell me say the oracle na lie,say if na true say witches wey kill my dad for nor get mind near me because they go dey fear say I dey connected to the river,that the sacrifice is to initiate me and put me a a condition wey the witches will torment me more.That if I'm connected to the river as the oracle talk say the witches for dey fear me......

I will gather like 30k now before the end of this month and go and do everything.Thanks for your advice.The native doctor even asked me if any of my ancestor worship JuJu that,e get wetin them serve remain say na me the thing dey follow,to serve am again.Even yesterday in deliverance service the pastor tell me say make I break any convenant wey Any of my ancestor did before I was born ...

Although I was born as Dada dreadlock(ishidada in Ika language),my mom told me that then she was still in the world and then she dey follow my late dad go different native place before she come later start church......

I can remember,my parents dey carry me to one old woman native doctor wey dey use raw egg dey touch my head and nipples and pray for me,she will even be hitting that small pestle handle use to pound okro on the open one(small morter for pounding okro and ogbono in the olden days)she will be using the small pestle to touch my fore head and pray for me,I was around 2years then ....

According to my mum,when they where about to cut the dread they did little traditional things and cooked food and drinks to celebrate it with neigbours,before my elder brother was told to barb it off my head...even the day I was born,A friend of my father and coworker in the police force named me edobor(meaning the great socerrer in Benin language,though I'm an Ika person) The man was a senior member of the ROF(The Reform Ogboni confraternity)....

For years I have pass through many spiritual trouble,Witches from my father's family even come to me in the afternoon sometimes to trouble me.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ikamanishere:

Thank you sir,One of the pastor even dey tell me say the oracle na lie,say if na true say witches wey kill my dad for nor get mind near me because they go dey fear say I dey connected to the river,that the sacrifice is to initiate me and put me a a condition wey the witches will torment me more.That if I'm connected to the river as the oracle talk say the witches for dey fear me......

I will gather like 30k now before the end of this month and go and do everything.Thanks for your advice.The native doctor even asked me if any of my ancestor worship JuJu that,e get wetin them serve remain say na me the thing dey follow,to serve am again.Even yesterday in deliverance service the pastor tell me say make I break any convenant wey Any of my ancestor did before I was born ...

Although I was born as Dada dreadlock(ishidada in Ika language),my mom told me that then she was still in the world and then she dey follow my late dad go different native place before she come later start church......

I can remember,my parents dey carry me to one old woman native doctor wey dey use raw egg dey touch my head and nipples and pray for me,she will even be hitting that small pestle handle use to pound okro on the open one(small morter for pounding okro and ogbono in the olden days)she will be using the small pestle to touch my fore head and pray for me,I was around 2years then ....

According to my mum,when they where about to cut the dread they did little traditional things and cooked food and drinks to celebrate it with neigbours,before my elder brother was told to barb it off my head...even the day I was born,A friend of my father and coworker in the police force named me edobor(meaning the great socerrer in Benin language,though I'm an Ika person) The man was a senior member of the ROF(The Reform Ogboni confraternity)....

For years I have pass through many spiritual trouble,Witches from my father's family even come to me in the afternoon sometimes to trouble me.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ikamanishere:

as per say ppl way de talk say village ppl no de,say witch no de exist,de nv jam,na matter I dey bfr,bfr go settle my matter with Dem ancestors,even the woman way run de witch stuff de collect as it stands,if I jst wake say na today e life go end,I go do am,but I wan mk she de alive collect small mayb bfr dis year she go expire,since she get mind...but mind u,bfr i begin ask questions,3 divinition different places tell me say e get woman way swear fr my family in our villa compound as strong man I be,I waka,i no send my ppl,my ppl na religious ppl upon all ND all,the woman jazz hang person fr body but as I waka run matter,e de play e de show,who price go collect,I no de warn person if I dey give u money,if u like carry my money go do jazz anything ur eye see u collect

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nonam: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Hahahahaha

My Guy

Please, which app is this?

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by showafrica(m): 3:33am On Jun 09, 2022
GrandFinale2021:
the guy is being blunt.
I have been a beneficiary of a yahoo boys gestures, bro till now e still dey hook my throat.
Never accept anything they give you, it ends in tears

I tell you, devil dey collect everything and add more debt to you. Nothing pass genuine money, it's more fulfilling
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by ShowmeHeaven(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Sure email@ donmaxilite@yahoo.com.Once you drop you drop your inquiry, you come back here and mention me.

?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by clockwisereport: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Alibaba0: 3:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

My science man is on the hunt for my soul

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

I need help, i need advices as my science man said there was no way out.

I’m open to questions too, i will answer as many as i can

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Battalion1: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
as per say ppl way de talk say village ppl no de,say witch no de exist,de nv jam,na matter I dey bfr,bfr go settle my matter with Dem ancestors,even the woman way run de witch stuff de collect as it stands,if I jst wake say na today e life go end,I go do am,but I wan mk she de alive collect small mayb bfr dis year she go expire,since she get mind...but mind u,bfr i begin ask questions,3 divinition different places tell me say e get woman way swear fr my family in our villa compound as strong man I be,I waka,i no send my ppl,my ppl na religious ppl upon all ND all,the woman jazz hang person fr body but as I waka run matter,e de play e de show,who price go collect,I no de warn person if I dey give u money,if u like carry my money go do jazz anything ur eye see u collect
special greetings mi blood ,,boss I go like make we align. I dey do crypto telegram bombing. All this thing where you dey yarn na real matters I want send you message mi blood permit me omii
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Battalion1:
special greetings mi blood ,,boss I go like make we align. I dey do crypto telegram bombing. All this thing where you dey yarn na real matters I want send you message mi blood permit me omii
align comminsbilly5@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Gben5: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin
Hashabiah:
Another attention-seeking moniker with a newly created account . undecided
grin
Hashabiah:
Another attention-seeking moniker with a newly created account . undecided
no be lie
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by doctor20202020(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Call. Me I will help u out the dead will. Not come after u again call.e on 08033196353
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Battalion1: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
align comminsbilly5@gmail.com
ok boss ,,,I don send you message ...i used velatrader20@gmail.com
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Battalion1:
k
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Battalion1:
reply as well
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
fool make i giv u free signal for free,if u even get money,since u de cap u de run legit,go buy Luna,the are going to airdrop it tomorrow,for holder of it before and after the crash,is going to be a banger,after the airdrop den I one can buy it on exchange,bag Solana and avax as well,if u get money as coin dey down well,no use ur food money bag all the coin I listed,den if na bombing u want,edit ur Facebook or Instagram mk I handle u to my boyk e carry u along

My boss i dey anambra i dey bomb

Help me
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
thugger02:

My boss i dey anambra i dey bomb

Help me
u no get cl fr hand
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
u no get cl fr hand

I dey bomb boss, i neva jam client
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

I swallowed a small pot, something that yoruba’s call ado. Its a very small one that only my science man knew tge science behind how i was able to swallow the pot.

So if i suddenly stop or back out, the pot inside me will make me swell gradually till I’m all bloated up like a water soaked bread. Then death

One thing I'm fighting for which is to not depend on any person. Then a science man will manipulate me for his own reasons.

I still dey regret why i no learn hacking last year when i get better lappy, install kali connect with russians for onion sites. Dey my own dey work

Plus up na bastard
Greed na bastard
Sapa na bastard

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
thugger02:

One thing I'm fighting for which is to not depend on any person. Then a science man will manipulate me for his own reasons.

I still dey regret why i no learn hacking last year when i get better lappy, install kali connect with russians for onion sites. Dey my own dey work

Plus up na bastard
Greed na bastard
Sapa na bastard
u sef suppose see the doing fr awka nd oko, lol,niggaz now,carry oke ite awele,cos na btc boys dominate anambra, come and invest client no go waste time com carry savings send alaye..e be tinz shaa, Las Las na living thing we be
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Zulu2022:
u sef suppose see the doing fr awka nd oko, lol,niggaz now,carry oke ite awele,cos na btc boys dominate anambra, come and invest client no go waste time com carry savings send alaye..e be tinz shaa, Las Las na living thing we be

Anambra don dey be like asaba grin grin

But niggas them they trade the btc abi??
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Shidda: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
I will make sure i write more about my escapades here.. i hope i get help sooner if not i may turn this thread to updates of past events even way before i was a normal human to now that i am fortified and needing help.

If you're really serious about getting, let me tell you it is not impossible, as bad as it is, people have done worse than you and were able to leave it. Whoever is hunting you is not all-powerful, they too will die like you and only want you to suffer like them in the next life, and that does not have to be your portion.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by BusinessPlan22: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

My science man is on the hunt for my soul

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

I need help, i need advices as my science man said there was no way out.

I’m open to questions too, i will answer as many as i can

Monkey, are you dead now

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by VlamesIffect(f): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin

Eiyah but i no feel 4 d guy. You dun murd innocent pple because of how much? Now you dey fear to die haba!

If when e get the first major pay out instead of travelling Emirates he sit down even if na tbills or fgn bondd or whatever investment e just buy am keep while e dey reason wetin to do ....e for still better but baba travel go go fvck premium hookers, lodge for nice hotel. Dey live lavish. Dey feel untop of the world grin & the moment you start to live lavish dey spend without checking alerts it's hard to become financially sane again.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by TinubuPikin: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
annayawchee:
I've told you my own..
Stop destroying souls for fast wealth
Nawa o
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zulu2022:
i know say u hungry,but no b me go bail u,go nd hustle nd channel ur envy nd hate,mind u oga,if ur face show,mk we get gathering fr anambra,mk we cross check ourselves,no b hyping matter or 30k teaching job way de sustain u bro,all am telling u is, tradition dey,go nd know wetin de bring u setback than channel ur poor frustrated life bro,as it stands now,go and hustle,and recognize ur root,efulefe ofeke,mk una know de different of blood money ND pure tradition

How far boss, how can i contact you.. i wan mk we talk about something I'm facing rn
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Zulu2022:
Wen u re destined to be a pastor u go de do banking work,u go spend rest of ur life struggling,no two ways about it...there tinx ofekes don't understand,our forefathers did great,Liv long, because the recognize there tradition,there ikenga,still progress nd did great in farming, normal tradition is real ND pave way,not some idiot looking fr fast money,de go do ritual ND giv u date wen e go sup,y u go last long,nd most young boys don't understand this days,that de swap life,a politician or occultist who has few months to stay on earth may meet baba nd reason am say e need more lifeline to add to his years to extend his lifetime,den de baba will wait fr all this fast money young boys,that need it hot,run one or two fr Dem,e sup , collect there lifespan,give one man in sick bed nd he com bck to life,then a Yahoo boy whos money does not come from computer,who does not know how to spells his name will jst blow all of a sudden,after meeting baba fr ritual,then enjoy 2years nd got expired..there are tinx dat are meant not to be understand unless u know watsup,that street credibility

Please how can i contact you boss man.. i want us to talk
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by romunu(m): 1:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Just allow another yahoo boy to use you for ritual,
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by fadal(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ewo awon boys yi.
Kamikaze on a Ketto level.
Yahooze!
E jami si jo!
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by telim: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Just because of driving cars, fucking premium oloshos and buying few properties you end up killing people for ritual. All you earn so far is useless since there is know peace of mind. Even if you kill million of Nigerians you will never be rich as dangote, using people for ritual will always be a dirty way to make money. The only way to make alot of money is to provide a solution to a problem and provide the solution as a service to the people that need them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India / #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire / Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.