Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation (14364 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Florida Gov, De Santis Signs Bill Banning Kids Under 14 From Having SM Accounts / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by 9gerian: 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
As rational humans, one would have thought the ban of abortions (except for medical reasons) was the way to go for the sake of humanity, but no- most of the democrat leaders have made killing babies indiscriminately a human right issue to reward obscene human decisions for women.

They have prioritized abortions over the right to life for a baby, which actually looks more like a demonic agenda disguised as a political one. What if those supporting free and indiscriminate abortion were all aborted by their parents, would they even have a life to have a right to debate legalizing abortions? Very selfish outlook. And more like the trees voting for the axe (their sworn enemy) because the handle is wood.

This gives a glimpse of how some leaders, under the influence of some ulterior beliefs and motives, have chosen to continually call good evil and evil good. Sad that some religious people and leaders blindly support them for political reasons.

If you are one of those that listen only to the mainstream media news, I advise that you also listen to alternative news so that you can sieve the very little truth they transmit from the main mind control narratives that is their forte.

VP Kamala Harris reacts;

Today, Oklahoma passed a law effectively banning abortion from the moment of fertilization—the latest in a series of blatant attacks on women by extremist legislators. It has never been more urgent that we elect pro-choice leaders at the local, state, and federal level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by IMAliyu(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:
It takes two people to make a baby.
You are hating the woman, when the man has fault too?
Doesn't he know how to use a condom, or have self control?
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Dorwadora(f): 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=113006389][/quote] Oga... What are you capping here .... Nah wood dey Bleep women?

Have you forgotten it takes two to tango? Your moniker seems like a Christain own but unfortunately you are an hypocrite.... Look at you lashing venom against women.... Nawa o sad sad....

The earth is over populated bruh.... It's time countries implement child bearing certificates to monitor how people are vomiting children and also recognize abortion....

Thank you
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by alizma: 12:59pm On May 20, 2022
Apostle Suleiman said this gender are the only gender that question God, God give them eye lashes, dey add their own, give them hair, nail etc they go on to modify those things in contrast to God's plan. I "respect" una
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Dorwadora(f): 1:00pm On May 20, 2022
Zane2point4:

No you do it to your ovaries!!!!

Prolife is the best,the baby has the right to life’

Use kiss condoms if u cnt hold body nne!!
My ovaries needs sperm to get fertilize.... I must not be the only one to bear the cost of a mistake that takes 2 people to make....

And no be me go wear kiss condom.... It was made for men.

Prolife is not always the choice now.... The Earth is dying with our population.... It's either we stop now or we all sink with our ProLife campaign.

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Dorwadora(f): 1:01pm On May 20, 2022
Unshackled:
shut up , Dundee! If you open your toto collect sperm then you must be responsible for that sperm too.

Close your toto small or use condom if you can.
Why must I close my toto when you've not cut off your dick?

Go cut your prick and come back to tell me to close my toto sad......

Olofo.... I should be responsible for your ejaculation?.... Was it not one of your gender that made FP yesterday saying he does not like to use condom? And I'm sure he'll tell the girls that "don't worry I'll withdraw"

Hypocrite alien

3 Likes

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Elporo(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2022
Tbbt8:
A man has no right to tell a woman what to do with her body...

A woman has no right to kill a man's offspring.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by okwusdaddy: 1:06pm On May 20, 2022
Great move by that great state.Very soon others would follow.Time to put an end to the holocaust in the womb.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Unshackled: 1:08pm On May 20, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why must I closer my toto when you've not cut off your dick?

Go cut your prick and come back to tell me to close my toto sad......

Olofo.... I should be responsible for your ejaculation?.... Was it not one of your gender that made FP yesterday saying he does not like to use condom?

Hypocrite alien
it's hypocritical alien. I doubt you even have the brains to calculate your monthly cycle.

Please, do not dumb fatherless children like homeless hens dump eggs around.

Amd respect penis, they are made to circumcise your toto for permanent bonding.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Clasmanj(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2022
Win win �
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by okwusdaddy: 1:09pm On May 20, 2022
Persephone1:
Let's see how long this law stands! With increase in death rates, unwanted children,crime rate the law would bend.
All those who support abortion have already been born.Ronald Reagan.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by ponishah: 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
HonNL:
BREAKING: Oklahoma House, on a 73-16 vote, PASSES #HB4327 completely banning abortion from the moment of conception. Huge WIN!

SOURCE

VP Kamala Harris reacts;

SOURCE
Yes, fantastic!
NEXT is Ban on LGBTQ
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Dorwadora(f): 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
Unshackled:
it's hypocritical alien. I doubt you even have the brains to calculate your monthly cycle.

Please, do not [s]dumb[/s] fatherless children like homeless hens dump eggs around.

Amd respect penis, they are made to circumcise your toto for permanent bonding.

Count yourself lucky that I've got a low battery bruh undecided.... It's not dumb.... It's dump... You brainless elf...

And respect the vagina.... If your mother got one cause your father used it to sire you.

2 Likes

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by abeliver: 1:13pm On May 20, 2022
people attacking this bill are pure idiots...

such people will get angry when they see dog owner cause harm to his pregnant dog...but somehow feel it's safe to harm a human ?

ffs we live in a world where bacteria even got more right than a foetus...arrggg

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by IamV: 1:14pm On May 20, 2022
Dorwadora:
Sorry but it's your tears I've been seeing all-over this thread bruh.....

Are you bipolar? undecided
More of your tears,please.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Dorwadora(f): 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
IamV:

More of your tears,please.
I'm having yours right now... And it's already a bucket full.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Unshackled: 1:17pm On May 20, 2022
Dorwadora:
Count yourself lucky that I've got a low battery bruh undecided.... It's not dumb.... It's dump... You brainless elf...

And respect the vagina.... If your mother got one cause your father used it to sire you.
you got a low IQ too grin grin grin and never you equate typos with your grammar destitution. You're a grammar destitute who swapped her pen for penis!

Your mama vagina was undemocratic; solely for your dad but your own na community sperm receptacle.

If you commit abortion, I will not only arrest you, I will make sure I surgically remove your toto with a tetanus infected blade.

Oya go look for where you go charge phone as you no get gen or power bank, you fit give your neighbour one round per charge.

Orue!
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by IamV: 1:18pm On May 20, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm having yours right now... And it's already a bucket full.
Okay,done with you.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Throwback: 1:21pm On May 20, 2022
Very good.

Already stated that health concerns, rape, and incest are the only valid reasons for abortion.

I totally agree
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Dorwadora(f): 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
Unshackled:
you got a low IQ too grin grin grin and never you equate typos with your grammar destitution. You're a grammar destitute who swapped her pen for penis!

Your mama vagina was undemocratic; solely for your dad but your own na community sperm receptacle.

If you commit abortion, I will not only arrest you, I will make sure I surgically remove your toto with a tetanus infected blade.

Oya go look for where you go charge phone as you no get gen or power bank, you fit give your neighbour one round per charge.

Orue!
Eweeh.... Who let the dog out?..... See as the thing dey pepper your body? Okay.... Drink water bruh.... Your brain is obviously dehydrated... Pele....

I've once got a conversation like this with you.... I told you to drink water and you got your sanity back.... Go drink water again... This time make it a litter.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
[[s]quote author=Uprightness100 post=113005780]Shame on madam VP for those disgusting statements.

Great Move by Oklahoma.

In the midst of a Country that is Sinking Fast to Destruction, a few states and People are standing out for Godliness.

GOD Bless Oklahoma..
[/quote][/s]
Brainwashed retar@ded Christian religious fanatic, you don change your moniker again.
By your delusional warped illogical thinking, we shall always know who you are.
Rubbish trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:26pm On May 20, 2022
The same Republican religious racist rednecks that are always crying that the govt should stay out of their lives are the same ones telling women what to do with their bodies.
If this is not hypocrisy, I don't know what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Corporate2020: 1:27pm On May 20, 2022
andyprez:
Great news! Life begins at conception.
Children’s also deserve the right to live.

Let the children carry their rights and go and live at incubation tubes at the hospital, not inside another human's body who has rights iver her own personal body
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Hermes119: 1:28pm On May 20, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
An unborn baby is a body part? Really?
Which of these do you think is more important
The arm of a full grown human and a month old foetus
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Hermes119: 1:31pm On May 20, 2022
BanevsJoker:

What of the rights of the baby in her womb?
What if we look at it this way,what the woman is doing is simply removing the foetus from her body,or does the foetus have the right to remain in the woman's body against her will ?

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by expert234: 1:31pm On May 20, 2022
Tbbt8:

Stop promoting murder.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by samsard(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2022
Tbbt8:
Tell that to the government when you want to purchase something illegal with your money.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Rareoil(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2022
Most of the people in favour of abortion laws are due to religious affiliations.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by okwusdaddy: 1:42pm On May 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

Let the children carry their rights and go and live at incubation tubes at the hospital, not inside another human's body who has rights iver her own personal body
What did not do that yourself.
All those who support abortion has already been born.Ronald Reagan
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by okwusdaddy: 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
Rareoil:
Most of the people in favour of abortion laws are due to religious affiliations.
Not true.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by bluefilm: 1:44pm On May 20, 2022
Praise be to God.

The Satanic Elements will bow down their shameless heads in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presenter Flashes Serbian Prime Minister In Prank Interview / France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam / 78-yr-old Granny Goes To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.