Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation (14353 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Florida Gov, De Santis Signs Bill Banning Kids Under 14 From Having SM Accounts / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Dorwadora(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
TenQ:

You didn't read this post?
There are exceptions for rape, incest and medical complications!
Which I highlighted at the beginning of my post sir... Read it again wink
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by TenQ: 7:57pm On May 20, 2022
Dorwadora:
Which I highlighted at the beginning of my post sir... Read it again wink
Sorry!
I probably got you wrong because of this statement below

The law is bad because

No man has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body...... It's a "My body, my Fuccking choice" world now

And the law is bad because

The Earth is already overpopulated with it's 8 billion.....
It was like you were condemning this new law.

Sorry dear!
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by dickt(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Tbbt8:
A man has no right to tell a woman what to do with her body...

But same woman has right to collect child support from a man, right? Onyioshi!!

"My body my choice" will not work in Oklahoma since governments don't allow men to apply my money my choice. Enough of the injustice against men
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by LofiLogic: 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
Tbbt8:

They are not telling them what to do but what not to do with their bodies
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Powersurge: 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Tbbt8:

Oya go Oklahoma go abort. U go wnjoy ur prison terms.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Gospel2Day: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
IMAliyu:

Once again is the man an unconscious actor?
If she's forced to bear the consequences of her actions by giving birth. The man should bear his own burden of the responsibility and take care of his seed.

We are saying the same thing, my sister.
I don't want the innocent baby to bear the blame
If you see how they use forceps to crack and crush the head of the foetus and tear it body out of the womb, you will pity the helpless unborn embryo.
The government should enact a law that compels all the guys that slept with the woman to be financially responsible until DNA test reveals whose is the baby.
No lady should be made to bear alone the financial and emotional burden of the consequences of what two adults did together.
Shalom.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by Nobody: 4:05am On May 21, 2022
RichDad1:
We actually needs to legalize abortions in Nigeria. May be that will save us from some online and offline almajiris and Mkpurumiri.
Most especially on Nairaland

Honestly, lots of individuals deserve not to be born in this country. One child per couple max. It should be a criminal offence to born more than one child in this present day Nigeria.
Re: Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation by lasisi69(f): 6:25am On May 21, 2022
Tbbt8:
copy and paste master undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presenter Flashes Serbian Prime Minister In Prank Interview / Boris Johnson Turned Away From Polling Station After Forgetting ID / 78-yr-old Granny Goes To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.