Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) (52075 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Tinubu Caps contains Occult symbols / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
sammirano:
O ti zeh
over zeh
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
How many wear am?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 5:06pm On May 20, 2022
People who want to change this country are derided. Osinbajo should forget this ambition. Nigeria does not want to be saved.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Fadddd(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2022
Unprecedented
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 20, 2022
By now they know Osinbajo is the real deal.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by saints2(f): 5:07pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Osun is one of the state that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get 100% of the votes in the primary.

I've said it before, and am still going to say it again

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get majority of the votes while Osinbanjo, Amechi, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the votes among themselves.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

You guys talk too much... Why not wait till aftet May 30th?

Let's see who laughs last?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Nigerialabalaba: 5:08pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osun state is originally the home state of Bola Ahmed Tinubu whose village is Iragbiji .. so you expect Osibanjo to get little votes here at the primaries unless he's got enough money to throw around like Tinubu s throwing around Lagos tax payers money to beg to people endorse him

Omo Ibo, I can see u are in sifia pains grin
How about our useless druggie elders in Owerri, Imo state?
U sabi say I come from Owerri like u. Make u face our ibo Fulani daddy atiku make Yoruba face dem Tinubu o.
The problem of our own useless leaders for iboland pass other peoples problem so make we face our own problems so we go remove d tag of foolish tribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
Strong message
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Devilagentcap: 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
Make them chop in 2 places
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by josiah27: 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
On tinubu manhood I stand
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
Those with Tinubu caps go out please. Simple solutions to simple problem
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 5:10pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm

Olagbara ooh
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Amotekun777: 5:10pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't understand you? This is democracy, everybody have the freedom to choose who they believe in.

I have been living in Lagos before this 4th Republic, even though Lagos is not where I want it to be, I have witness the transformation of Lagos State by Tinubu and his boys. Lagos is far better than every other state in Nigeria by a wide margin.

While all the coastal states are struggling to build a seaport, Lagos is building a seaport in Lekki. Akwa Ibom has been planning to build a seaport since the tenure of Akpabio, till today, e no get head or tail. The Lekki Deep seaport will be commission this year.

Dangote wanted to build his refinery in Delta, but was fraustrated by the Government in the state, he relocated it to Ondo State but was also fraustrated out of the state before he eventually bought it to Lagos State with the support of Tinubu, Dangote refinery is currently been built in Lagos.

I have no apology to tender to anyone because I am supporting Tinubu.

Hunger wan kill dis werey... grin

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Bashnigga(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2022
No respect for our dear VP grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 5:11pm On May 20, 2022
ValCon888:

How much were you paid to sell your conscience and your soul?
do u think everyone supporting tinubu is paid, very funny

5 Likes

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Rumor2ruth: 5:12pm On May 20, 2022
One chilled bottle of vita milk for you bro,what a valid point.
Parachoko:
I don't understand you? This is democracy, everybody have the freedom to choose who they believe in.

I have been living in Lagos before this 4th Republic, even though Lagos is not where I want it to be, I have witness the transformation of Lagos State by Tinubu and his boys. Lagos is far better than every other state in Nigeria by a wide margin.

While all the coastal states are struggling to build a seaport, Lagos is building a seaport in Lekki. Akwa Ibom has been planning to build a seaport since the tenure of Akpabio, till today, e no get head or tail. The Lekki Deep seaport will be commission this year.

Dangote wanted to build his refinery in Delta, but was fraustrated by the Government in the state, he relocated it to Ondo State but was also fraustrated out of the state before he eventually bought it to Lagos State with the support of Tinubu, Dangote refinery is currently been built in Lagos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by peacemara54(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2022
ValCon888:

Nigeria should think before voting. Young and vibrant non-corrupt people with integrity, always available. Why will you go for a septugenarian ? That seat demands good agility and mental stability.

Are we selling our future again? Can we learn from the past and current administration? All because of little penny you will have just for a short period of time, you decided to sell your conscience.

If you don't reap it, you children will.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by HRMK: 5:13pm On May 20, 2022
SIMPLY #NOGOAREA FOR HIM!I DONT KNOW WHY OSINBAJO BLVS HE CULD DEFEAT TINUBU IN SOUTH WEST!HERCULIAN TASK INDEED!I ONLY HOPE THIS MAN ISNT DISGRACED IN THE APC PRIMARIES!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, I can see u are in sifia pains grin
How about our useless druggie elders in Owerri, Imo state?
U sabi say I come from Owerri like u. Make u face our ibo Fulani daddy atiku make Yoruba face dem Tinubu o.
The problem of our own useless leaders for iboland pass other peoples problem so make we face our own problems so we go remove d tag of foolish tribe
well done sir... Lai promax
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 5:20pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubu is from Osun State

They will see it as their duty to Support their Son

While being respectful to Osinbajo at the same time
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Buke26: 5:21pm On May 20, 2022
So where is the Osinbanjo??...
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Akpacha(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2022
donphilopus:
Tinubu is winning APC primaries with nothing less than 4000 votes.

Offices all over Nigeria are gonna have Tinubu's official portraits hung on their walls as from 29th May 2023.
I wouldn't say anything because the population of stupid voters like u are higher in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2022
festacman:
They are boldly showing where their loyalty lies. That's not a problem as they can still vote another candidate on the convention day. Besides, Aregbesola has some sympathizing delegates on his side.

As a politician, you don't just give up until the election day. You keep working.

Aregbe has no delegate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by sokera: 5:32pm On May 20, 2022
SensualMan:
So just because two Urchins were photoshopped on Tinubu cap it means delegates on Tinubu cap visits Osinbade? You Yorubas are pathetic.
The man is really fighting dirty as he said.
mr pathetic you are just a child from a hate region , you will see the video soon … Osun delegate wore Jagaban logo dress and cap to meet Osibanjo , it’s all over the news and if you don’t believe go to Osun but remember to face your east when you done from Osun …

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMU: 5:32pm On May 20, 2022
[[s]quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=113011502]Osun state is originally the home state of Bola Ahmed Tinubu whose village is Iragbiji ..
so you expect Osibanjo to get little votes here at the primaries unless he's got enough money to throw around like Tinubu s throwing around Lagos tax payers money to beg people endorse him

[/quote][/s]
Deranged omo Igbo. Prince of Abakaliki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by omenka(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:

When they support their candidates, they do so out of free will. When we do the same, we do so because we were induced or paid to do so.

These Mkpurummiri idiosyncrasies are nauseating honestly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by pacificom: 5:33pm On May 20, 2022
Let someone whisper to Osun people say their mumu don do o.. Make their grandchildren no come hustle as agbero and housegirl for Lagos in future.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by gambojimeta: 5:33pm On May 20, 2022
This is an insult grin

Crazy people cheesy
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2022
ValCon888:

So someone can not make his choice again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video) / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.