Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) (52248 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Tinubu Caps contains Occult symbols / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Adelekan40(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
Osinbajo is a matured politician, he is playing politics with bitterness.
I doff my hat for Osinbajo. Respect Prof.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Shooyie: 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
They can wear the cap with a logo that is associated with Tinubu all they want, it doesn't guarantee anything. Prof Osinbajo is winning the primaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by cosmos1440: 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osun state is originally the home state of Bola Ahmed Tinubu whose village is Iragbiji ..
so you expect Osibanjo to get little votes here at the primaries unless he's got enough money to throw around like Tinubu s throwing around Lagos tax payers money to beg people endorse him

I beg shut that your smelling mouth, Iragbiji is not a village.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by cosmos1440: 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=cosmos1440 post=113020618]

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by cosmos1440: 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Web2020: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
On-line warrior aka propagandist. Where is Osinbajo in that picture. How on earth will you convince me that gathering was for Osinbajo?.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Raalsalghul: 9:41pm On May 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Let him come and win general elections.
All of you shouting as if primaries is the same as general election.

I can bet anything on it that Tinubu will and can never win the general elections.

Given the events that has happened the past few days, you cannot deny that he has an upper hand.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Osayitope: 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
They were wearing the cap but still had to wait to see the main incoming President which is Osinbajo.

Osinbajo is the main guy and will surely win.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by everyevery: 10:04pm On May 20, 2022
Oyetola is not wise he would beg rolling on the floor to win his forthcoming election. He cannot win his election alone without the federal might, he would understand soonest
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2022
Afoñja zombies has filled these thread
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by bobchigar(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Osun delegates meeting Osinbajo with Tinubu’s caps

https://mobile.twitter.com/xagreat/status/1527656440420352001
I hope that the pictures attached are not from BAT visitation to Osun State.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Laghondi2008: 11:40pm On May 20, 2022
#PYO2023 zero competition walahi
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Nobleman80: 12:55am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't understand you? This is democracy, everybody have the freedom to choose who they believe in.

I have been living in Lagos before this 4th Republic, even though Lagos is not where I want it to be, I have witness the transformation of Lagos State by Tinubu and his boys. Lagos is far better than every other state in Nigeria by a wide margin.

While all the coastal states are struggling to build a seaport, Lagos is building a seaport in Lekki. Akwa Ibom has been planning to build a seaport since the tenure of Akpabio, till today, e no get head or tail. The Lekki Deep seaport will be commission this year.

Dangote wanted to build his refinery in Delta, but was fraustrated by the Government in the state, he relocated it to Ondo State but was also fraustrated out of the state before he eventually bought it to Lagos State with the support of Tinubu, Dangote refinery is currently been built in Lagos.

I have no apology to tender to anyone because I am supporting Tinubu.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Oga, Lagos was former nigerian capital and was built by federal government of Nigeria not any tinubu as you want us to believe. When you conspire with some paid political agents to elect a bad leader you become an accomplice not a victim. You are not supporting tinubu because he can deliver but rather tribal or religious affiliation.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Lightorder: 1:24am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't understand you? This is democracy, everybody have the freedom to choose who they believe in.

I have been living in Lagos before this 4th Republic, even though Lagos is not where I want it to be, I have witness the transformation of Lagos State by Tinubu and his boys. Lagos is far better than every other state in Nigeria by a wide margin.

While all the coastal states are struggling to build a seaport, Lagos is building a seaport in Lekki. Akwa Ibom has been planning to build a seaport since the tenure of Akpabio, till today, e no get head or tail. The Lekki Deep seaport will be commission this year.

Dangote wanted to build his refinery in Delta, but was fraustrated by the Government in the state, he relocated it to Ondo State but was also fraustrated out of the state before he eventually bought it to Lagos State with the support of Tinubu, Dangote refinery is currently been built in Lagos.

so Tinubu built the seaports in lagos ?!!!!! Maga, have they ever told you that Lagos was the former capital of a country called NIGERIA ?? Indeed , you no get sense at all
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Lifted2000: 2:21am On May 21, 2022
You made a big deal out of nothing because you always play dirty politics like Tinubu.

Osinbajo knew the attitude of his fellow aspirants and the level their supporters can play the politicking.

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by RexTramadol1: 2:35am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:

The Lekki deep sea port has been planned since whose tenure?

If you want to criticise be objective about it
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by clothingonline(m): 4:16am On May 21, 2022
When you big you big..

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Parachoko: 7:12am On May 21, 2022
Nobleman80:
Oga, Lagos was former nigerian capital and was built by federal government of Nigeria not any tinubu as you want us to believe. When you conspire with some paid political agents to elect a bad leader you become an accomplice not a victim. You are not supporting tinubu because he can deliver but rather tribal or religious affiliation.
I do not have the power to argue with people who no dey live in Lagos like you.

Ask person wey don dey live in Lagos before the 4th Republic. Lagos was a shit hole in the 90's. Ask person wey live for Lagos the difference.

Lagos State Economy is now the 5th largest in Africa.

In the 90's, almost all the roads in Lagos is bad, robbery was something else, robbers dey rob a full street regularly. You will see abandon cars on all the roads, even on the 3rd mainland bridge, people they abandon their cars for their indefinitely.

Lagos is what it is now because of the APC government, there was no sensible development going on in Lagos in the 90's or can you list out the projects the Government was undertaking in the 90's? let me know how serious you are
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Parachoko: 7:14am On May 21, 2022
Lightorder:
so Tinubu built the seaports in lagos ?!!!!! Maga, have they ever told you that Lagos was the former capital of a country called NIGERIA ?? Indeed , you no get sense at all
I doubt you know how to read and comprehend what you read.

What i wrote up there is so clear about the Lekki Deep seaport. I do not understand what your argument is all about now. I can assure you 100%, I have sense more than your papa and mama.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Are you so dull? Where's osunbande or any of his agents in that gathering?

Your father is so dull, oloriburuku omo! I guess they were having family meeting. They could have been waiting him, you have a brain but refused to use it.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:13am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
I doubt you know how to read and comprehend what you read.

What i wrote up there is so clear about the Lekki Deep seaport. I do not understand what your argument is all about now. I can assure you 100%, I have sense more than your papa and mama.
your papa and mama , if you have any , have no business with the useless ways you have chosen, so I don’t need to insult them the way you insulted mine .I realized that you have no future the moment I discovered that tinubu is your role model. I feel for your offspring, if will have any all
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Parachoko: 8:17am On May 21, 2022
Lightorder:
your papa and mama , if you have any , have no business with the useless ways you have chosen, so I don’t need to insult them the way you insulted mine .I realized that you have no future the moment I discovered that tinubu is your role model. I feel for your offspring, if will have any all
If your useless parents trained you well, you would have known best not to insult people online.

I said Lekki deepsea port was the creation of Tinubu, but your useless sef started talking shit. The person I mention, I didn't abuse or used any foul language against the person, but your useless sef came out and started talking like an idiot you are for a matter wey no even concern your useless sef

Your useless parents failed in their responsibility. So they deserve the insults they get for been failures.

Lightorder:

My point was clear about the Lekki deepsea port, the nonsense you are talking about is what I do not not understand.

Your useless papa and mama for house no get sense at all. Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:24am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
If your useless parents trained you well, you would have known best not to insult people online.

I said Lekki deepsea port was the creation of Tinubu, but your useless sef started talking shit. The person I mention, I didn't abuse or used any foul language against the person, but your useless sef came out and started talking like an idiot you are for a matter wey no even concern your useless sef

Your useless parents failed in their responsibility. So they deserve the insults they get for been failures.

My point was clear about the Lekki deepsea port, the nonsense you are talking about is what I do not not understand.

Your useless papa and mama for house no get sense at all. Know this and have peace of mind.
you will never live up to half of my parents age! You will die of sudden death soonest. This is a CURSE I place on you this morning
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Parachoko: 8:28am On May 21, 2022
Lightorder:
you will never live up to half of my parents age! You will die of sudden death soonest. This is a CURSE I place on you this morning
Trash from a pained pig.

Your useless parents are failures for not training you well.

My opinion was simple, Tinubu is the brain behind the Lekki Deep Seaport, but your useless sef is busy talking trash.

If you like, make you no take your L in peace, I don leave you to your nonsense. Shame on your useless parents.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:33am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Trash from a pained pig.

Your useless parents are failures for not training you well.

My opinion was simple, Tinubu is the brain behind the Lekki Deep Seaport, but your useless sef is busy talking trash.

If you like, make you no take your L in peace, I don leave you to your nonsense. Shame on your useless parents.
as much I will not read the rubbish you wrote, if my parents didn’t know you or have any hand in your uselessness, you have set a limit to your age . You will never exceed half of their age. Sudden death awaits you from today. You will never grey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.