Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,651 members, 7,958,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) (52256 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Tinubu Caps contains Occult symbols / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by TheRareGem1(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2022
The VP level of maturity is topnotch. No bitterness, hatred, he's focus and focus and focus.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Allisgud: 5:43pm On May 20, 2022
Make politicians bring money I go collect,still vote who I want to vote for,u don't need to give them feeling,thats wat is happening there,they are giving tilumbu hope by wearing his logo up-and-down but dey know who dey want,I am not for osinbajo either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 5:52pm On May 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Osun delegates meeting Osinbajo with Tinubu’s caps

https://mobile.twitter.com/xagreat/status/1527656440420352001
Olodo, where is PYO in the news. Fake news
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by treatise: 5:52pm On May 20, 2022
Hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by 6pack: 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
Where Are all.the endsars youths?
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
But I can't see osunbande anywhere in the pictures.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 5:58pm On May 20, 2022
donphilopus:
Tinubu is winning APC primaries with nothing less than 4000 votes.

Offices all over Nigeria are gonna have Tinubu's official portraits hung on their walls as from 29th May 2023.
You gullible yoot! Where's osunbande in those pictures?
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 5:59pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo, these Osun delegates are disrespecting our VP.

Neither osunbande nor his known agents are seen in the pictures.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by biggie73(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:

...no, it's the VP that's very disrespectful to Jagaban.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by omowumi9: 6:04pm On May 20, 2022
No. He is been told to channel his resources elsewhere. Law of comparative advantage

LegendHero:

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
[s] Osun state is originally the home state of Bola Ahmed Tinubu whose village is Iragbiji ..
so you expect Osibanjo to get little votes here at the primaries unless he's got enough money to throw around like Tinubu s throwing around Lagos tax payers money to beg people endorse him [/s]

Story for the gods. Lol
Tinubu doesn't have investments and assets in Osun state, we just love him

1 Like

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2022
ChoCho54:
But I can't see osunbande anywhere in the pictures.
Pclemenza:

Olodo, where is PYO in the news. Fake news

He's here, some major roads leading to Ataoja Palace were blocked when I moved around the the city few hours ago.
Besides, check the letter below. grin grin grin

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2022
Allisgud:
Make politicians bring money I go collect,still vote who I want to vote for,u don't need to give them feeling,thats wat is happening there,they are giving tilumbu hope by wearing his logo up-and-down but dey know who dey want,I am not for osinbajo either
just read what you just type does that really make any sense at all Oponu. You will learn politics by fire by false
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 6:13pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Osun is one of the state that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get 100% of the votes in the primary.

I've said it before, and am still going to say it again

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get majority of the votes while Osinbanjo, Amechi, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the votes among themselves.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Then make him the president of Osun state. Simple as ABCD
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Echoban: 6:13pm On May 20, 2022
ValCon888:

You didn't resort to insults which is great to see. And you pointed out some salient points.
All the best at the primaries.

Me I feel he should have insulted u Sha o. Like at this time with Lagos person go dey ask wetin Tinubu do. Even if u no get eyes u suppose use Google to confirm authenticity of Lagos growth and Tinubus touch..

Not even wen Lagos is currently the most popular state in Nigeria. He should have insulted by abeg.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 6:15pm On May 20, 2022
donphilopus:

Offices all over Nigeria are gonna have Tinubu's official portraits hung on their walls as from 29th May 2023.
keep on dreaming and masturbating on Tinubu's pics
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by ValCon888: 6:15pm On May 20, 2022
Echoban:

Me I feel he should have insulted u Sha o. Like at this time with Lagos person go dey ask wetin Tinubu do. Even if u no get eyes u suppose use Google to confirm authenticity of Lagos growth and Tinubus touch..

Not even wen Lagos is currently the most popular state in Nigeria. He should have insulted by abeg.
Please keep quiet when your elders are talking.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 6:17pm On May 20, 2022
maasoap:

He's here, some major roads leading to Ataoja Palace were blocked when I moved around the the city few hours ago.
Besides, check the letter below. grin grin grin
My stance is I doubt that was the meeting, probably that was another meeting but not the PYO meeting with delegates.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2022
donphilopus:

Keep dreaming
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:20pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by meditate(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
Osinbajo is not there na... Which kind post be this one

1 Like

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by cp3o: 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
donphilopus:

So authoritative about a mortal. Mtcheew. St least, add "by the grace of God" to it.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 6:26pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:

How I wish to be party members ember would have gone their judascariot symbol
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by drololaaof: 6:28pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Osun is one of the state that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get 100% of the votes in the primary.

I've said it before, and am still going to say it again

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get majority of the votes while Osinbanjo, Amechi, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the votes among themselves.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Are you sure?
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by kpompey: 6:34pm On May 20, 2022
See munmun, na Lagos and osun delegate only be APC. Ur Asiwaju should start warming up for SDP where he belong, a rogue in the regalia of a leader. Wait and see the northerners decide. Buhari candidate the most favourite.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by just2endowed: 6:34pm On May 20, 2022
famology:
Hahahahahahahaha.....these guys are not nice at all. And they went to sit at the front row so that the VP can see them clearly. Lol......

Politics is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubu, the next president of Nigeria.

Long Live Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by OkoroBufo: 6:35pm On May 20, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Well. The game is the game
-Okoro bufo

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2022
Asiwaju, a political household name in West Africa, Nigeria.

Asiwaju de, irorun de.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by 4richminds(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2022
Fake news... Where is Osibanjo addressing the delegates?
blamingthedevil:

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Omadachi(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubu winning the primary from APC is a possibility as he might buy his way through.The koko is beating opponent in other political parties like PDP and others in the presidential race.That is where he will failed woefully.I dont see Tinubu becoming a president of Nigeria.Tinubu stronghold is only in some part of west.
His part of the current failed government that has thrown the country into poverty,insecurity and division.Infact we dont need APC as they will only maintain status quo.If he has what it takes to lead the country why are we in this current mess with the current government of which his a major stakeholderWe are waiting and watching.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by 4richminds(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Fake news... OSINBAJO should have been spotted.
blamingthedevil:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest: Southeasterners Drink & Sing 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo' Song For Tinubu (Video) / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.