Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) (52084 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Tinubu Caps contains Occult symbols / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by ayo2008: 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Osun is one of the state that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get 100% of the votes in the primary.

I've said it before, and am still going to say it again

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get majority of the votes while Osinbanjo, Amechi, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the votes among themselves.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

On PYO I stand gidigba... Tinubu will bow...let's wait and see.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2022
They have flooded front page as usual ..........

If you don't understand what goes on in this social media Nairaland, then you will keep on wondering if you are in the same country with these folks ......

Nice campaign strategy from you guys...... Can you guys tell us how much is involved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2022
ValCon888:

How much were you paid to sell your conscience and your soul?
what about the VP that betrayed the hand that raised him to were he is from Lagos State government to federal level,that is the worst selling of conscience,even if tinubu is bad ,it is left for the voters to choose,nobody will take osibanjo serious ever again,he should have kept quite or support his godfather to remain relevant in politics,despite the fact that I don't fancy tinubu but I like how he is very relevant in politics and pull his cronies up with him.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2022
That's how to treat a traitor grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by IgOga(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2022
Na when Buhari wear that cap I go know say Nigeria never ready for leadership
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by bukiah: 6:58pm On May 20, 2022
Dey mumu unaself
Parachoko:
Osun is one of the state that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get 100% of the votes in the primary.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get majority of the votes while Osinbanjo, Amechi, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the votes among themselves.

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 7:06pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osun state is originally the home state of Bola Ahmed Tinubu whose village is Iragbiji ..
so you expect Osibanjo to get little votes here at the primaries unless he's got enough money to throw around like Tinubu s throwing around Lagos tax payers money to beg people endorse him

God bless you richly jare...you dey pepper their rectum nor be small grin grin grin
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by drlateef: 7:09pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo, these Osun delegates are disrespecting our VP.

LOL!!! They are not to blame. Your VP refused to see the handwriting on the wall. What he will get is disgrace for his refusal.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by whitebeard(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't understand you? This is democracy, everybody have the freedom to choose who they believe in.

I have been living in Lagos before this 4th Republic, even though Lagos is not where I want it to be, I have witness the transformation of Lagos State by Tinubu and his boys. Lagos is far better than every other state in Nigeria by a wide margin.

While all the coastal states are struggling to build a seaport, Lagos is building a seaport in Lekki. Akwa Ibom has been planning to build a seaport since the tenure of Akpabio, till today, e no get head or tail. The Lekki Deep seaport will be commission this year.

Dangote wanted to build his refinery in Delta, but was fraustrated by the Government in the state, he relocated it to Ondo State but was also fraustrated out of the state before he eventually bought it to Lagos State with the support of Tinubu, Dangote refinery is currently been built in Lagos.

I have no apology to tender to anyone because I am supporting Tinubu.

these same type of praises was showered on buhari, see the condition nigeria is with him in power.

nigeria core problem is the people, specifically people born during your era and below, hypocritical, nepotic, ignorant, tribalic, petty.., the list goes on. nigeria would be better, but definitely people like you will not like that to happen. nigeria is in the position to be even powerful and influential than both the usa and russia combined. but no ur petty generation prefer little change over the main loot. ignorance is bliss...u disgust me
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Oluwomonext212(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2022
Sure Osun is for Tinubu cuz he installed the incumbent governor, but Osinbajo hasn't step his toes here yet. So they didn't meet him !

In other news, both the Governor and the delegates are all puppets!!!
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by drlateef: 7:14pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osun state is originally the home state of Bola Ahmed Tinubu whose village is Iragbiji ..
so you expect Osibanjo to get little votes here at the primaries unless he's got enough money to throw around like Tinubu s throwing around Lagos tax payers money to beg people endorse him

If it’s Alpha Beta you talk about regarding tax money, remember that the same company is taking tax from eastern and northern states, and many countries in west Africa. So he is taking taxes in many places if you want to know. He is an entrepreneur, business owner. Tell your Peter Obi to emulate that. He should stop pandora scandal by establishing business in NIGERIA like Tinubu.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 7:16pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:

See contradiction, "Tinubu will get 100% of the vote" and at the same time, "Tinubu will get majority of the votes" while "Osinbajo, Amaechi, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the votes"
After one person had taken all the votes and would it be possible to share to others again.
Don't be in haste to comment, fine-tune before pressing submit button.

1 Like

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 7:17pm On May 20, 2022
Osigbajo....osun is gone....its finished
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 7:18pm On May 20, 2022
maasoap:

He's here, some major roads leading to Ataoja Palace were blocked when I moved around the the city few hours ago.
Besides, check the letter below. grin grin grin
Are you so dull? Where's osunbande or any of his agents in that gathering?
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Allisgud: 7:19pm On May 20, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
just read what you just type does that really make any sense at all Oponu. You will learn politics by fire by false
arindi Omo ode,who don't know is father
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by 77up(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2022
donphilopus:
Tinubu is winning APC primaries with nothing less than 4000 votes.

Offices all over Nigeria are gonna have Tinubu's official portraits hung on their walls as from 29th May 2023.
By the special grace of God and I pray that you and I shall not die but live to witness and also benefits greatly and successfully in his era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by 77up(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2022
festacman:
They are boldly showing where their loyalty lies. That's not a problem as they can still vote another candidate on the convention day. Besides, Aregbesola has some sympathetic delegates on his side.

As a politician, you don't just give up until the election day. You keep working.

Aregbesola has zero delegate in Osun, he's as useless as p in psychology in Osun politics.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by 4richminds(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2022
Fake news.... Those pictures was when Tinubu visited but both used same hall. Check the real Osibanjo visit attached
blamingthedevil:
Osun delegates meeting Osinbajo with Tinubu’s caps

https://mobile.twitter.com/xagreat/status/1527656440420352001

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by PEREZPERECTUS: 7:41pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:

where u see primary?
it would end in consensus.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by legba1(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2022
ValCon888:

How much were you paid to sell your conscience and your soul?

Is it wrong of him to support any candidate he chose... Must he face same direction with you? You must have been paid to support your candidate of choice then.... Pls lets leave rubbish for lawns...
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Josh109: 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
He is not a religious nor a tribal bigots like others, a man who gives room for everybody to strive in respective of the religion or tribal affiliations, lagos today is an Auto pilot even the worst governor will perform well because Lagos State has a well planned master plan....

A state without capacity builder will fail and can't attract development from investors, this is where lagos has got it right ahead of other states, a state without any dependant on natural resources on like other state but it is the number economy in Nigeria and 3rd in the whole of Africa... this is not a rocket science but brain capacity and development builder in person of (the Jagaban of Nigeria; asiwaju Bola hammed Tinubu)

I can equal brag to tell you that every family as far Nigeria is concern have at least one person in Lagos,it is development and a favorable economy that attracted you or a member of ur family down to lagos...just one single individual (Tinubu) purch the courage and the brain that the Nigeria of today still stand, breath and relay on.

Long live lagos state
Long live the fed rep of Nigeria
Long live Asiwaju Bolahammed Tinubu.

I equally own nobody any apology, I reserve every right to brag as a proud citizen of lagos state.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubu is not contesting.
Osinbajo is their candidate.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 8:05pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Money alone will not get you where Tinubu is right now, just go and ask former President Jonathan.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Lessel: 8:17pm On May 20, 2022
Funny
donphilopus:
Tinubu is winning APC primaries with nothing less than 4000 votes.

Offices all over Nigeria are gonna have Tinubu's official portraits hung on their walls as from 29th May 2023.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Oladelesp: 8:27pm On May 20, 2022
In Osinbajo there is no:

No hatred
No bitterness
No anger
No dirty politics

All you find in Yemi is:
Calmness
Focus
Love
Kindness
Acceptance
Tolerance

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is a true "OMOLUABI

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Janetudeh(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2022
Politics is not war. Osinbajo is a good man.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by OC831: 8:29pm On May 20, 2022
Yet they rushed to take pictures with him �
Only goes to emphasise how graceful Osinbajo is.

Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Jamesmusa123: 8:46pm On May 20, 2022
Did you all see the carnival that went down the entire street of Osun,
I smell betrayal, they wore his cap yet they took pictures with Osinbajo.
I guess you guys need to check your shock absorber cause o ma loud gan.
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Joyce95: 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
Politics is not war is just understanding
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by adolfHitler1934: 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Erect Manhood I Stand Gidigba
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Zeemam: 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
Osinbajo is winning this , no bad blood
Re: Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:

Let him come and win general elections.
All of you shouting as if primaries is the same as general election.

I can bet anything on it that Tinubu will and can never win the general elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.