Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus (5775 Views)

Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Can I Mate My German Shepherd Bitch On Her First Heat? / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 5:53pm On May 20, 2022
Guys please what breed of dog is this?

My brother bought this GSD pupupy from a guy that lives in the same area as us.
He bought the puppy for just 30,000 naira and anytime we tell people the price we got the puppy they would say it’s that cheap because it’s a mix breed so please is it a purebred or a mix

He is just 3 months old
Name: Zeus

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Patented: 6:05pm On May 20, 2022
Looks like a great dog. I really think it's cheap. It's hard to find a pure breed German shepherd in Nigeria but this is a good looking specimen. Nobody will sell a pure breed that cheap except they don't know what they have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2022
Bingo grin
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by akinsto4ever(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
Nkita
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 6:37pm On May 20, 2022
Thanks. We still love him no matter what people say
And we asked the guy we bought him from and he assured us that he didn’t mix the breed with a local dog
Patented:
Looks like a great dog. I really think it's cheap. It's hard to find a pure breed German shepherd in Nigeria but this is a good looking specimen. Nobody will sell a pure breed that cheap except they don't know what they have.
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Stallionhorse: 6:38pm On May 20, 2022
Too hairy for a full breed German shepherd ..
I think its mixed with local breed

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Bluntguy: 6:42pm On May 20, 2022
German shepherd ekuke
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 6:44pm On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
He is a medium coat GSD
You can go online to check the different coats in GSD
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
I don't know what that is up there but it ain't pure gsd they've mixed it with a basenji
This is my Bruno got it for 55k with abeg

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2022
Itawon:
Guys please what breed of dog is this?

My brother bought this GSD puppy from a guy that lives in the same area as we do.
He bought the puppy for just 30 thousand naira and anytime we tell people the price we got the puppy they would say it’s that cheap because it a mix breed so please is it a purebred or a mix

He is just 3 months old
Give it time
As it grows you’ll see it’s real features
Besides did you get to see the parents before buying?!
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Namdeenero(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2022
Lol, so if a dog is cheap it’s a mutt??

OP your dog is a very good German Shepherd dog if at 3 months it looks like this.

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 8:10am On May 21, 2022
Namdeenero:
Lol, so if a dog is cheap it’s a mutt??

OP your dog is a very good German Shepherd dog if at 3 months it looks like this.

Congratulations

Thanks
These are more pictures of him

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 8:32am On May 21, 2022
Itawon:

Thanks
These are more pictures of him
This is a pure breed GSD, don't mind the people telling you it's mixed. It's not everyone that breeds dog for money.

Some of the "pure breed" GSD pups advertised by some breeders here no even dey quality reach this one.

5 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 9:18am On May 21, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
This is a pure breed GSD, don't mind the people telling you it's mixed. It's not everyone that breeds dog for money.

Some of the "pure breed" GSD pups advertised by some breeders here no even dey quality reach this one.
Yeah, I’m sure he would grow up to become a great stud
I'll keep updating this thread with more pics in the future.
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Haroldjunior: 9:46am On May 21, 2022
He looks purebred

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Haroldjunior: 9:48am On May 21, 2022
Remag666:
I don't know what that is up there but it ain't pure gsd they've mixed it with a basenji
What are you even saying oga? You know nothing about purity of German shepherds if this is what you’ve got to say... price varies, I might need money urgently and decide to sell a very solid pup for as low as 30k, this isn’t leverage for you to say it’s impure cuz of the price.

3 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Haroldjunior: 9:50am On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Hian! Which one be “too hairy” again? Shey una go just come here dey talk for people posts when una no even know anything about the breed sef.

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 10:07am On May 21, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Hian! Which one be “too hairy” again? Shey una go just come here dey talk for people posts when una no even know anything about the breed sef.
This one weak me too
Most people don’t know about this breed but just want to say rubbish undecided
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 10:13am On May 21, 2022
More pics of Zeus
He is a very picky eater that’s why he looks a bit skinny

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 10:55am On May 21, 2022
This is a picture of him at 3 weeks old

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 21, 2022
Haroldjunior:

What are you even saying oga? You know nothing about purity of German shepherds if this is what you’ve got to say... price varies, I might need money urgently and decide to sell a very solid pup for as low as 30k, this isn’t leverage for you to say it’s impure cuz of the price.
Don't take it personal.
It's not even about the price just take a look at the fur of that dog it's absolutely not a German shepherd undecided
I understand where you're coming from wink I'm not trying to mock the dog or anything but if we're being truthful that dog up there that's rubbish mixture.
I hate it when people mix gsds with local dogs they usually produce dumb puppies I bet that ekuke would run if it sees a stranger at night something a real gsd would never do
I laff when you say I know nothing about purity of german shepherds grin grin dude we've had over 20 thoroughbred German shepherds since I was born up until now so I don't what you can possibly tell me about gsd that I don't already know undecided
Educate yourself on German shepherd pure breeds not all these nonsense mixture you people are calling gsd.
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Namdeenero(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2022
Remag666:

Don't take it personal.
It's not even about the price just take a look at the fur of that dog it's absolutely not a German shepherd undecided
I understand where you're coming from wink I'm not trying to mock the dog or anything but if we're being truthful that dog up there that's rubbish mixture.
I hate it when people mix gsds with local dogs they usually produce dumb puppies I bet that ekuke would run if it sees a stranger at night something a real gsd would never do
I laff when you say I know nothing about purity of german shepherds grin grin dude we've had over 20 thoroughbred German shepherds since I was born up until now so I don't what you can possibly tell me about gsd that I don't already know undecided
Educate yourself on German shepherd pure breeds not all these nonsense mixture you people are calling gsd.
You know nothing, absolutely nothing about German Shepherd dogs. You’re measuring a dogs purity with the fur?? That’s absurd because that dog would surely shed the puppy fur as he grows

4 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
Remag666:

Don't take it personal.

You wrong about him not being able to bark at strangers. Zeus have been barking at strangers since he was 4 weeks old and his courage is one of the best I have ever seen in a German shepherd puppy
And they are other GSD with even longer fur than he has. You can go online to search for long coats GSD
Not that am saying anything bad about your Bruno but he looks less like the traditional German Shepard dog that everyone knows
That’s the fact man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2022
Too hairy you say? I hope you have heard of long coat German Shepherd....so if you don't know anything about her please just keep mute instead of embarrassing yourself publicly ....
Stallionhorse:

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2022
Even the dog posted by the op is far better than your dog you call bingo abo na Bruno.....even your dog doesn't look pure abeg. .....
Remag666:

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2022
Don't know how pure this gsd is oh. But from the looks ..I will give it 90% of it's looking so beautiful and healthy at 3 months with basically had features.....don't let anyone make you loose this beauty . ..
TheLoanGuy:

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2022
Keep quayet....it shows you don't know nothing about gsd... You are comparing a pup fur to it been pure ...it hasn't even grown....

Abeg take your itk else where and stop displaying your stupidity promax
Remag666:

Don't take it personal.

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Haroldjunior: 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
Itawon:
This is a picture of him at 3 weeks old
That’s a fine German shepherd dog, leave all these haters that will all keep mute when the dog eventually turns great in the future... just keep this thread updated so that they’d keep their sense up to date.

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 2:58pm On May 21, 2022
Haroldjunior:

That’s a fine German shepherd dog, leave all these haters that will all keep mute when the dog eventually turns great in the future... just keep this thread updated so that they’d keep their sense up to date.
Thanks a lot man
I promise to keep updating this trend with with more pics of him in the future smiley
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Even the dog posted by the op is far better than your dog you call bingo abo na Bruno.....even your dog doesn't look pure abeg. .....

Oluwasaudy:
Keep quayet....it shows you don't know nothing about gsd... You are comparing a pup fur to it been pure ...it hasn't even grown....

Abeg take your itk else where and stop displaying your stupidity promax
I know the truth is a really hard pill swallow.
You guys need a chill pill you sound so bitter mehn undecided no be me cause una problem o grin
Aeon werey meji.
Let the insults begin grin

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 21, 2022
Itawon:

You wrong about him not being able to bark at strangers. Zeus have been barking at strangers since he was 4 weeks old and his courage is one of the best I have ever seen in a German shepherd puppy
And they are other GSD with even longer fur than he has. You can go online to search for long coats GSD
Not that am saying anything bad about your Bruno but he looks less like the traditional German Shepard dog that everyone knows
That’s the fact man
OP I meant no disrespect really sorry if my comment offended you.
@the bolded...how would you rate his aggression on a scale of 1-10
I really like aggressive shepherds and most mixed breed I've seen are usually shy don't know why
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
Remag666:

OP I meant no disrespect really sorry if my comment offended you.
@the bolded...how would you rate his aggression on a scale of 1-10
I really like aggressive shepherds and most mixed breed I've seen are usually shy don't know why
On a scale of 1-10 for aggressiveness, he is a 100% 10

Even our neighbor’s 7 months old Boerboel knows her place when she sees our Zeus

I wish I can upload videos of him barking at strangers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi / . / Purebred Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.