Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. (4826 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House / Why President Buhari's First Wife Packed Out Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Toktee(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2022
ogawisdom:

Tell her to come back the way she left if you want her to submit to you forever. Don't listen to weaklings here.
Thank you.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Toktee(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2022
JRichards:

You're irredemably stupeed. If yu cant control who you marry, can't you divorce ?
So if your wife packed out of house in your absent disrespecting you and later realized her mistake yet ordered you to go bring her load back, you go because it's a way of controlling her, right?

Is people like you that can be easily get blinded by kpekus and behaves like zombie.

Chai?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:13am On May 25, 2022
Toktee:
SIMP..

Na so
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:13am On May 25, 2022
Toktee:
So if your wife packed out of house in your absent disrespecting you and later realized her mistake yet ordered you to go bring her load back, you go because it's a way of controlling her, right?

Is people like you that can be easily get blinded by kpekus and behaves like zombie.

Chai?

No woman can leave me to begin with.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by zubimete(f): 9:23pm On May 25, 2022
PeerHub:
Hello There ��
I'd like you guys to help me on this... My wife packed her belongings from the house exactly a month today. Now she wants me to come bring her belongings back to the house from her parents.

As a man, is this right?

AS WHAT MBOK ?HER ROYAL MAJESTY?. OP BE A MAN,GIVE HER NEW RULES IF SHE WANTS THE MARRIAGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pains Of A House Wife / 5 Reasons To Re-think If Marrying A God-fearing Man Is Really For You! / Pregnant After Period, How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.