Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House (1675 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by Anthony18: 12:59am On May 15, 2021
Pls house is it right for my wife's mother to come with her to pack her load out barely two months we wedded with 8months pregnancy? Please help me o,it happened in egan lagos,moshalashi road,i wanted to go and inform their church pastor.
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by NobleSeed(m): 1:18am On May 15, 2021
Wahala no dey finish..
Nop op is not right,mama peace pls pack your load back to mr op house what you just did is not right..he's wife will soon put to birth we need you to come and do 'omugwor'...abi how them take dey Pell am.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by 2dice01: 1:24am On May 15, 2021
What see finish can cause

Tell us about your wife
Are you guys having any misunderstanding?

Yes inform their Pastor
Tell him this should be the last time your in-laws will try such
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by Nobody: 1:57am On May 15, 2021
Results of "see finish"

Na inlaw wey get money dem dey Respect

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by Womanizer(m): 2:10am On May 15, 2021
Anthony18:
Pls house is it right for my wife's mother to come with her to pack her load out barely two months we wedded with 8months pregnancy? Please help me o,it happened in egan lagos,moshalashi road,i wanted to go and inform their church pastor.

You need to first tell us the full story.

What did you do that prompted your wife to leave you?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by Mindlog: 2:57am On May 15, 2021
It is not about right or wrong but if the wellbeing of a woman in such state is at risk, it is then wise to have her and the unborn child leave that toxic environment while issues are being resolved by the couple.

What truly happened between you and your wife would determine whether it is right or wrong?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by Coldshisha: 3:15am On May 15, 2021
cheesy

Sorry man... But let's be honest if your daughter that you suffered over from birth till Atleast 25 years , feeding , clothing and schooling from salary which are your sweat and blood decided to marry someone who treats your life investment and daughter bellow expectations, you might be tempted to return the dowry and take back your daughter while she's still alive

Don't escalate issues, be a SIMP for some few days, go over to her place and inquired what your offences are... Play along till she gives birth safely and decide on what to do as an alpha male

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by signature2012(m): 3:54am On May 15, 2021
Anthony18:

https://www.nairaland.com/6270222/pls-wife-labour-need-operation
Hmmmmm!
You open the thread above Nov 2020 that your wife is in labour and you need funds for the operation.

Just 6 months after,your same wife is 8 months pregnant and your MIL had to come pack her things from your house.

Dear op,what you need is a good job.
I pray you get it soon.
Network yourself.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by nautybride: 6:14am On May 15, 2021
You must have done something wrong or the woman couldn't watch her daughter suffering and smiling anymore.
Your wife wouldn't want to leave if you treated her right too.
Sorry, go and tell someone they respect to plead that she comes back.
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by Bola146(f): 6:32am On May 15, 2021
Jesu! I don't believe this story when your wife is not a kid. Tell us what really happened wink wink
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by meetme01: 7:00am On May 15, 2021
Anthony18:

Report at the nearest Social Welfare Agency. Proper intervention will be done. One side to a story is an unfinished drama. Let's air both sides to see a complete movie.
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by meetme01: 7:02am On May 15, 2021
Bola146:
Jesu! I don't believe this story when your wife is not a kid. Tell us what really happened wink wink

In marital disputes, lots happen. You will marvel if you sit a joint session where intervention is taking place. Some look like scripts but my sister, they are real life stories. Just know yourself. That's all.
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by Foodqueen(f): 9:35am On May 15, 2021
And why you come de give us address now

You for add her mama address so make we help you do the law of diminishing returns.
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2021
Anthony18:
Give Us Full Details. What Happened?
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by GboyegaD(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2021
What is the root cause?
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by talk2hb1(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2021
Anthony18:
Let her pack and go, because You never marry
Re: My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House by poshestmina(f): 4:29pm On May 15, 2021
Depends on what YOUR offence(s) is/are.

Hope you didn't beat her because I doubt any mother will want her 8 months pregnant daughter to leave her marriage if you were responsible enough.

What did you do? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry Him? / Menstrual Cycle-please Read! / Should I Say Yes Or Wait For The Unknown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.