Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates (14921 Views)

Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by autodevice(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2022
No wahala
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Corporate2020: 7:00am On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Osibanjo is a political feather weight so they didn't plan anything out

Yoruba surest bet is Tinubu and if he steps down for Osibanjo then the south west can kiss presidency good-bye

Tinubu's structure is all over the country. He can deploy it for anybody. He deployed it for Goatluck Jonathan in 2011, and Goatluck won. He deployed it for Buhari in 2015 and 2019, and Buhari won on both occasions. If he deploy it for Osinbajo, he will win.

But, have you dropped arms against Tinubu ni? Abi you don see the handwriting on the sky?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Samunique(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:
If those greedy elders pick tinubu, them christains should vote Atiku or kwakwanso. Simple .
How do you mean?
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by olembic: 7:36am On May 21, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by OmoManU: 7:52am On May 21, 2022
he might step down for jagaban

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Zeemam: 7:53am On May 21, 2022
Don't step down sir
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by eldoradoxx: 8:10am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Is consensus possible at this stage? Let's wait and see

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
In which election did this mandate come from? How do you talk of mandate when election has not taken place. Abi it is a carry over of popular MKO cliché, " On my mandate I stand ". At least that one was elected, who elected Tinubu on whose phantom mandate you stand
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by duro4chang(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:
If those greedy elders pick tinubu, them christains should vote Atiku or kwakwanso. Simple .
I am a christian. We will not vote Atiku nor Kwankwaso. Religion is not our problem here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by KGREAT(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2022
ImDStar:
How do you that parents whose children are sitting at home due to strike are the same people supporting their oppressors?

How do you reconcile a situation where the students whose future is getting ruined by their leaders/politicians are still their die hard supporters?

What moral justification does Osinbanjo, Tinubu, Atiku and the rest failure have to solicit for votes.

It's a pity, Nigeria is not program to progress.
Nigeria is afflicted with majority of foolish people and unfortunate leaders.
When Nigerian students are ready to go back to school, they will do the right thing. Massive students protest is the only answer to their plight. Unfortunately current NANS are weak.
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by IgOga(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2022
Make una fight am till the end o... APC egbekegbe...if APC come up with a consensus candidate then Nigeria is sold
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by duwdu: 9:20am On May 21, 2022
adioolayi:

“I believe strongly in the wisdom of Yoruba elders and leaders, and consultations are always ongoing, I believe that very soon we will resolve whatever differences exist and we will reach agreement on way forward”, he said.

I no see any word like "Consensus" written here.... agreement can mean anything...

... including "Consensus," "Concession," "Withdrawal," "Agree to disagree," and so on.

So, with the public knowledge of where things may be at this point in space, "Consensus" weighs no less than any other possibility, methinks.

P34c3
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Nobody: 9:29am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:

I personally doubt that a Yoruba consensus candidate can emerge at this stage.

Even if possible, the only possible name is Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

This is because the Yorubas planned to run an indivisible campaign behind their most politically formidable name.

We all know that name that has been in politics meritoriously and dominantly for over 4 decades and, of all Yoruba candidates, has the most support by far from across the length and breadth of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2022
ImDStar:
How do you that parents whose children are sitting at home due to strike are the same people supporting their oppressors?

How do you reconcile a situation where the students whose future is getting ruined by their leaders/politicians are still their die hard supporters?

What moral justification does Osinbanjo, Tinubu, Atiku and the rest failure have to solicit for votes.

Bro, elections still hold in even war-torn nations devasted by conflict.

Indeed it has to because the election of good leaders remain sacrosanct to turning things around and addressing the woes you complain of.

If we will even blame Buhari government for the strike keeping Nigerian youths at home, how can you extend that blame to the likes of Atiku, Obi, Sarski etal who can legitimately argue that their only option to help Nigerian youths is to replace the government responsible for their woes?

Let us learn to be objective critics rather than bitter and myopic judges. Only the current government, relevant stakeholders and relevant authorities/institutions can resolve the current strike.

You don't sound rational or sensible demanding everything, for everyone, must stop because of the ongoing strike.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by duwdu: 9:40am On May 21, 2022
Corporate2020:

But, have you dropped arms against Tinubu ni? Abi you don see the handwriting on the sky?

cheesy grin

P34c3
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Joyce95: 9:41am On May 21, 2022
Wahala for those people when no want talk truth grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Oracleforce: 10:01am On May 21, 2022
ImDStar:

There is nothing new in what you have typed...but can we help it? All these politicians have stock-piled our commonwealth leaving us at their mercy...
I'm sure some of those places Tinubu has been to solicit for their support are all bribed with the stolen treasure of Lagos state....
Youths and people are at their mercy....and if you going against their evil plans, they will send their thugs after you to kill you...

It is only God that can salvage this country from all these evil-minded politicians. ..
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by thedio(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:

I strongly believe that Osinbajo and some other candidates r wooing delegate for Tinubu. Its a game
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by ayenale1(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2022
PYO better than Amaechi who is better than ABAT but ABAT is better than combo of Yahaya bello and Lawan...
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Enumerator(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2022
Right about that
ImDStar:

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by RexTramadol1: 12:49pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Osibanjo is a political feather weight so they didn't plan anything out

Yoruba surest bet is Tinubu and if he steps down for Osibanjo then the south west can kiss presidency good-bye

Diswan has no bearing

1 Like

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Boyooosa(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2022
“I believe strongly in the wisdom of Yoruba elders and leaders, and consultations are always ongoing, I believe that very soon we will resolve whatever differences exist and we will reach agreement on way forward”, he said.

Headline is the reason they jail most of the jailed journalists grin

Don't ask me why

Vanguard own worst
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by lagosrd: 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a christian. We will not vote Atiku nor Kwankwaso. Religion is not our problem here.

When you wake up from your slumber may you not regret it. My words are essoteric only for those who can think and not for desperados and politically newbies
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by duro4chang(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:

When you wake up from your slumber may you not regret it. My words are essoteric only for those who can think and not for desperados and politically newbies
You are the only one sleeping. I repeat religion is not our prolem here. Do not cause religious disharmony here. I am a christian and nothing can make me change my religion. If you hate Tinubu that your own business do not use religion to destroy us.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by lagosrd: 1:57pm On May 21, 2022
Samunique:
How do you mean?

The game the southern moslems have been playing is to ensure they get foot hold on all the states of the zones and settle and continue in power in dominance of a Christain even when they know they the Christain population out numbers them .

The muric nuisance is an evidence in most of his attacks on christian leadership and governors in south west. Thy don't see anything bad in whatever a Moslem leader does and will always be the first to castigate the Christain ones.

Talk in terms of competence, eloquence, health, will passion and resourcefulness, peter obi, Osinbajo and a few others across party lines have proven track records. The ones these people are presenting especially the moslems candidiates and their cronies are nothing to write home about, all they want is power.

I am not holding brief foe anyone but the job of governance is about being firm, decisive and healthy. When power was rotated to the north did you see any northern Christain contest? So when it's is coming to the south you should expect a southern Christain to get to power. Christains are been daily sidelined in most things and the gullible pastors are busy telling some of their followers not to do politics.

If a southern Moslem emerges as a president and it's almost obvious that a northern Christain cannot emerge a vice so do you see the mirage. A Moslem would have ruled for 16 years while a Christain may not taste power again until 24 years when the north will insist it must naturally be a Moslem north to get to power.

These things take common sense. Don't mind those who are confused because of money . Osinbajo and obi and all other southern Christains are good enough for presidents .
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by 1TripleC: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
Dapson73:
Good development.

Bad news for the haters.

Yoruba amaka
AMAKA is Igbo na
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by lagosrd: 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
duro4chang:
You are the only one sleeping. I repeat religion is not our prolem here. Do not cause religious disharmony here. I am a christian and nothing can make me change my religion. If you hate Tinubu that your own business do not use religion to destroy us.

I insist you're still sleeping . And you're not a Christain and if you claim to be one, you're to naive to understand issues like this. So go back to bed. Christain by pocket
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by duro4chang(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:

I insist you're still sleeping . And you're not a Christain and if you claim to be one, you're to naive to understand issues like this. So go back to bed. Christain by pocket
You cannot even spell christian correctly! May God deliver you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Samunique(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:

The game the southern moslems have been playing is to ensure they get foot hold on all the states of the zones and settle and continue in power in dominance of a Christain even when they know they the Christain population out numbers them .

The muric nuisance is an evidence in most of his attacks on christian leadership and governors in south west. Thy don't see anything bad in whatever a Moslem leader does and will always be the first to castigate the Christain ones.

Talk in terms of competence, eloquence, health, will passion and resourcefulness, peter obi, Osinbajo and a few others across party lines have proven track records. The ones these people are presenting especially the moslems candidiates and their cronies are nothing to write home about, all they want is power.

I am not holding brief foe anyone but the job of governance is about being firm, decisive and healthy. When power was rotated to the north did you see any northern Christain contest? So when it's is coming to the south you should expect a southern Christain to get to power. Christains are been daily sidelined in most things and the gullible pastors are busy telling some of their followers not to do politics.

If a southern Moslem emerges as a president and it's almost obvious that a northern Christain cannot emerge a vice so do you see the mirage. A Moslem would have ruled for 16 years while a Christain may not taste power again until 24 years when the north will insist it must naturally be a Moslem north to get to power.

These things take common sense. Don't mind those who are confused because of money . Osinbajo and obi and all other southern Christains are good enough for presidents .
True !!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by lagosrd: 3:34pm On May 21, 2022
duro4chang:
You cannot even spell christian correctly! May God deliver you.

Online troll, you're simply jobless and you need help. If your grouse is with typographic errors. You need to go back to school. Mannerism have escaped you.
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by duro4chang(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:

Online troll, you're simply jobless and you need help. If your grouse is with typographic errors. You need to go back to school. Mannerism have escaped you.
You a christian? Did Jesus teach us to use foul language the way u have been doing? Your claim is doubtful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMO 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, And Results / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.