Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates (14923 Views)

Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by fyneguy: 4:04pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Osibanjo is a political feather weight so they didn't plan anything out

Yoruba surest bet is Tinubu and if he steps down for Osibanjo then the south west can kiss presidency good-bye

I knew you were working for Tinubu, using reverse psychology to commit his supporters lol

You no fit fool everybody

1 Like

Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by fyneguy: 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:
If those greedy elders pick tinubu, them christains should vote Atiku or kwakwanso. Simple .

Lol how does this make sense?
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by Abassmt: 5:52pm On May 21, 2022
fyneguy:

Well you can't blame the guy, that is the thinking of an average easterner, but in West will don't have such problem.
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by lagosrd: 6:25pm On May 21, 2022
fyneguy:

Read my subsequent post
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by lagosrd: 6:26pm On May 21, 2022
duro4chang:
You a christian? Did Jesus teach us to use foul language the way u have been doing? Your claim is doubtful.

So you want to claim foul language when you yourself was the first to do so.
Lastly being a Christain doesn't make you a dumbass stop mixing them together. Defend your existence and defence your faith
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by duro4chang(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:

So you want to claim foul language when you yourself was the first to do so.
Lastly being a Christain doesn't make you a dumbass stop mixing them together. Defend your existence and defence your faith
You do not have anything to say. I still stand by my word religion is not our problem here. Do not use religion to divide up.
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by lagosrd: 8:33pm On May 21, 2022
duro4chang:
You do not have anything to say. I still stand by my word religion is not our problem here. Do not use religion to divide up.

Stop quoting me troll. It's your personal opinion sogbo. You can't impose same on us . We are wiser and bolder now. That's the same rhetorics with which you were fed till now and you think everyone would be as daft as trying to be politically correct.
Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by duro4chang(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:

Stop quoting me troll. It's your personal opinion sogbo. You can't impose same on us . We are wiser and bolder now. That's the same rhetorics with which you were fed till now and you think everyone would be as daft as trying to be politically correct.
Wetin dey make you vex? Sorry. Go drink cold water. I no say you feel the heat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu / Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU / Aftermath Presidency, Bayelsa Group Plans Heroic Welcome For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.