Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career (11862 Views)

Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by vikgreen01(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2022
inyangd4:
I did mine with intellipaat.com
It's a paid training with IBM certification.
It also comes with lifetime access to their platform.

How much is the cost of the program sir.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by chaloskyx: 6:32pm On May 23, 2022
Depends on your career path if you see yourself building a long term career in quality assurance and control then go for Safety health& environment or food quality management but if you see yourself in 2 to 3 years changing to procurement and supply chain then go for procurement & supply chain certification. your decision lies in your 5 year career goals
Ttomel:
I need a professional advice. I studied pure chemistry and environmental chemistry for 1st & 2nd degree respectively.

I started my career in customer service with telecom, I lost the job, then I entered pharmaceutical ( quality Assurance/control),

I am looking at running a course and I am confused on which one to do; Safety health& environment or food quality management system or data analytics or CIPS (procurement & supply chain.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Bbbw: 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
Think for yourself
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Nehyooh(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
teepee4uall:
Go for Health Safety and Environment certification, Quality Management System(9001:2015, 14001 etc). Career in HSE is good as it cut across many fields (food, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, etc). Best of luck!
Bro, is HSE cool for a mechanical engineering graduate ?
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by inyangd4: 7:05pm On May 23, 2022
It was bout 150k then.
If you are interested, I can ask them for discounts for you.

vikgreen01:

How much is the cost of the program sir.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Kfed4ril(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2022
Choosen93:
Guy, Study Data Analytics o

Na that one go pay you!

What does data science entail?
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Sambaby7640: 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Just a point of note, Pampers is a brand of diapers. Just like Indomie is a brand of ramen/noodles.
and garri is a brand of what?
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Jaqenhghar: 7:39pm On May 23, 2022
Built2last:

Not in a western world. You work long hours because you signed up for it and because it comes with extra pay.

If you tell your manager you can't do extra hours, they won't force you. if you report that you were compelled to do it. it will be investigated and your manager knows the implication.

The pay for nurses are not miserable sir. I don't know the country you are but a young nurse in Nigeria earns 40k a young nurse in UK earns 28 to 32k in UK. that's 23 million naira a year. A nurse in Nigeria earns less than 500k a year
Your problem is you argue as if money solves everything. Go on reddit go and hear how nurses are complaining of burnout. No amount of money can compensate you for that.
I see you do this mistake Nigerians make of c9nverting the money to naira 23 million maubbe big bucks in naija bit when youbconvert it to GNP, try living in London with it and you will understand
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Built2last: 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Your problem is you argue as if money solves everything. Go on reddit go and hear how nurses are complaining of burnout. No amount of money can compensate you for that.
I see you do this mistake Nigerians make of c9nverting the money to naira 23 million maubbe big bucks in naija bit when youbconvert it to GNP, try living in London with it and you will understand

Nurses are burnt out not because they are forced. They took more shift to make more money. Their choice.

My aunt was a nurse in North London for 10 years, 5 years ago, she moved down to the North. Wakefield to be precise. Noe she has her own house and travelling on vacation. Staying in London is a choice.

A banker in Abuja earning 400k may be paying rent. A colleague in same bank in Ekiti will own lands and houses. Same salary, same bank. different locations

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Jaqenhghar: 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
Built2last:

Nurses are burnt out not because they are forced. They took more shift to make more money. Their choice.

My aunt was a nurse in North London for 10 years, 5 years ago, she moved down to the North. Wakefield to be precise. Noe she has her own house and travelling on vacation. Staying in London is a choice.

A banker in Abuja earning 400k may be paying rent. A colleague in same bank in Ekiti will own lands and houses. Same salary, same bank. different locations
You can make your points with out comparing tliving standards in Niggeria. Like I said you are looking at it through the lens of a Nigerian where thesse things are a luxury. Having your own house and going on vacation 2-3 times a year is not luxury over there. These are basics. Even school teachers and security men go on vacations and own their houses.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Chicastle: 8:14pm On May 23, 2022
zinaunreal:
Why did you study chemistry in the first place

Baba easy
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Leogreat5: 8:21pm On May 23, 2022
To get drugs for malaria ( Lonarts,paracetamol,Amoxil )

just two people, what can 2k do for u, pls quote me and ur account number i will pick just two lucky people
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Leogreat5: 8:21pm On May 23, 2022
To get drugs for malaria ( Lonarts,paracetamol,Amoxil )

just two people, what can 2k do for u, pls quote me and ur account number i will pick just two lucky people
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Amhappy(f): 8:41pm On May 23, 2022
You need to make a choice. All are great fields and lucrative too.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by airsaylongcome: 8:48pm On May 23, 2022
Sambaby7640:
and garri is a brand of what?

Cassava flakes
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Orente21(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Buy foodstuffs to hold body
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by MissEnyo: 9:24pm On May 23, 2022
Thanks!

digitite:

datanalyst@radialhosting.com.ng
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by vikgreen01(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2022
inyangd4:
It was bout 150k then.
If you are interested, I can ask them for discounts for you.

Is the training virtual or physical…. I will the physical appearance and where is the location of the company.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by nicelaw(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2022
Nyanabo:
Data Analytics. Currently studying too.

I'm interested, is it online or offline?
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by rukz: 10:07pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
good evening ma

did I qualify for the give away?
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Kingbenn(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2022
Pay for a graphics for my business
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Idrismusty97(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2022
Nyanabo:
Data Analytics. Currently studying too.
Please elaborate on this, i want to study too but don't know the way around.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by dopedan(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I just need 500 to subscribe today please God bless you
Uba
EDA
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Sambaby7640: 12:49pm On May 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Cassava flakes
you be real dopemu... that's it's English name not a brand name.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by airsaylongcome: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
Sambaby7640:
you be real dopemu... that's it's English name not a brand name.

If I be dopemu you be real ẹkpa cos you suppose don know say garri na generic name. Ọrhuẹ
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Nyanabo(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Please elaborate on this, i want to study too but don't know the way around.

I bought a course for 7k last month on Udemy. Though I haven't been studying for a week now. I'm a serving corp member so I have limited time. (My students are 2 terms behind on physics) so I'm trying to do justice to them. When they are on vacation I would study hard.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by rukz: 1:30pm On May 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

If I be dopemu you be real ẹkpa cos you suppose don know say garri na generic name. Ọrhuẹ
my urhobo nigga, I hail.

mavor?
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Nyanabo(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2022
nicelaw:

I'm interested, is it online or offline?
It's online. Check Udemy and you would see courses related to Data science from beginner to advance level. Which is not free too. If you want free course you can check YouTube. Why I don't recommend YouTube is that it's filled with indians (I struggle to understand their English)

And for Udemy you would be given a certificate of completion which can be an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Idrismusty97(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2022
Nyanabo:

I bought a course for 7k last month on Udemy. Though I haven't been studying for a week now. I'm a serving corp member so I have limited time. (My students are 2 terms behind on physics) so I'm trying to do justice to them. When they are on vacation I would study hard.
7k? That's cheaper than i expected. Can you please work me through on registration and payment procedures of the Udemy course? Sorry for asking all these questions I don't know anything about online course. This will be my first time venturing into it, thanks.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by airsaylongcome: 1:38pm On May 24, 2022
rukz:
my urhobo nigga, I hail.

mavor?

Lol.. Oma erọ. Oma vwẹ vwo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggestions: What Would Be The Minimum Hourly Pay Rate For The Nigerian Workers? / GTBank Vs Zenith Bank / Masters In Project Management At Unilag Or Pmp Certified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.