Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career (11879 Views)

Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by rukz: 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
just two people, what can 2k do for u, pls quote me and ur account number i will pick just two lucky people
Am currently down with malaria. it would go a long way in buying drugs and hold body for a while....

wanted to borrow money from loan app but couldn't because I hve lost my bvn sim.

9016689166 opay

God bless you richly.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Skillsnigeria: 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by alphaRego01(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
Op please what do u mean by u started QaQc in pharmaceuticals
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Blesschemical: 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
digitite:

Start with Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis and work on Small Data Sets.

After that, you move on to Tableau ( Data Visualization ) and Power BI.

And then R, SQL and Python programming to work on Big Data and to Automate the process. It is very interesting and very easy.
please what specification of laptop do I need for it.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Jaqenhghar: 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Built2last:
Data is the currency of the future. Go for Data analytics.

You can work anywhere in the world if you are good at it.

Business Analysis is also a good one

oga kpata kpata of them all is nursing. As terrible as they treat them in Naija.

A nurse in western world is hot cake. They NEVER look for job.
...and nurses are treated any better abroad?
Go abroad and see the number of nurses that are burnt out. Long hours, miserable pay( depending on which country you work in )
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Care4: 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
Ttomel:
I need a professional advice. I studied pure chemistry and environmental chemistry for 1st & 2nd degree respectively.

I started my career in customer service with telecom, I lost the job, then I entered pharmaceutical ( quality Assurance/control),

I am looking at running a course and I am confused on which one to do; Safety health& environment or food quality management system or data analytics or CIPS (procurement & supply chain.

Thanks

With your chemistry background, go for ISO Quality Management System (QMS) Lead Audior, you can also consider SixSigma.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Wambiz(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
just two people, what can 2k do for u, pls quote me and ur account number i will pick just two lucky people

feeding 2269103065 zenith
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Emmexguy123: 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Feeding and transport fare back home.
2063675322 U.B.A BANK

Last hope to survive
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by DrGeoAngel: 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Transport me to a job interview location tomorrow morning.

Access Bank: 0693637938
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by MissEnyo: 4:53pm On May 23, 2022
I would love to send you a mail too. Thanks smiley!
digitite:

And then R, SQL and Python programming to work on Big Data and to Automate the process. It is very interesting and very easy.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by mopol123: 4:54pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
it will help me feed for some days while trying to settle in the new environment were am working 3137068662 FIRST BANK.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by digitite: 4:55pm On May 23, 2022
MissEnyo:
I would love to send you a mail too. Thanks smiley!

datanalyst@radialhosting.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by inyangd4: 4:55pm On May 23, 2022
I did mine with intellipaat.com
It's a paid training with IBM certification.
It also comes with lifetime access to their platform.
vikgreen01:

Pls I will like to get my self with data science/ analysis. How do I kick start in this tech skill, I have taken some free online courses on it but I really want an in-depth knowledge and where I can be finely groom and been monitored. I came across an organization who’s charging the sum of 1.5 million naira for it,, thou there are alot of benefits attached to it like housing, feeding, a personal laptop, monthly stipends among others for a period of 9months. It’s like a camping stuff nd the 1.5m will be paid in 30months.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by yemitexcel(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
Nyanabo:
Data Analytics. Currently studying too.
Can u shed more light on how to go about studying this... Please
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Ebika06114: 4:57pm On May 23, 2022
Well i tnx u 4 ur concern to hep,2k will hep me put food in my table,at least able to prepare a pot of soup.tnx.acct no.6171382915 fidelity.EYIOYAGHA K EBIKA
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by digitite: 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
Blesschemical:
please what specification of laptop do I need for it.

An average laptop is okay to learn and understand the concept and syntax.

Working on Big Data sets would need better processing power. So all you need is increase the Memory of your system or enlarge the Hard drive. You don't need to always buy new laptop.

And with the advent of Cloud Browser, you can run your codes online.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Built2last: 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

...and nurses are treated any better abroad?
Go abroad and see the number of nurses that are burnt out. Long hours, miserable pay( depending on which country you work in )

Not in a western world. You work long hours because you signed up for it and because it comes with extra pay.

If you tell your manager you can't do extra hours, they won't force you. if you report that you were compelled to do it. it will be investigated and your manager knows the implication.

The pay for nurses are not miserable sir. I don't know the country you are but a young nurse in Nigeria earns 40k a young nurse in UK earns 28 to 32k in UK. that's 23 million naira a year. A nurse in Nigeria earns less than 500k a year

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by dejiobe: 5:00pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Buy cooking gas
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Sirlancelot(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2022
Honestly will use it for baby milk as my boys almosts sap my wife into skeleton. Funny but ain't easy
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Bigfish121(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2022
Quality assurance and quality control

alphaRego01:
Op please what do u mean by u started QaQc in pharmaceuticals
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by alphaRego01(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2022
Bigfish121:
Quality assurance and quality control

Ok u mean a pharmacy employed u

Why do u wanna quit? Is de pay poor
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by BJanta: 5:13pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Cook egusi soup and use the change to buy foofoo and wack.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Bigfish121(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
Am not the one ooo
I just told you the meaning of QA and Qc because you asked for the meaning.

alphaRego01:

Ok u mean a pharmacy employed u

Why do u wanna quit? Is de pay poor
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by ayusco85(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
Nyanabo:
Data Analytics. Currently studying too.

Please are u studying it?
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by BJanta: 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
Nyanabo:
Data Analytics. Currently? studying too.

How is it? What does it take —money, duration, material and lecture source of?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by yinusabass(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
Pls am interested in supply chain management especially warehouse aspect.... Pls how can you help me with warehouse management system software and how to learn it pls
airsaylongcome:
If you can get a job in Supply Chain, by all means get CIPS. I’m a computing graduate and stumbled into Supply Chain deploying and supporting a Warehouse Management Software. Best career choice. Made me deeply aware about logistics and supply chain and materials management. If you are good, you can work your way to a buyer position which is a very “lucrative” role in Nigeria (because we are corrupt rotten and contractors will be hoping to bribe you so you keep purchasing from them).

I know a Vet Doc who was super intelligent and worked in Supply Chain for a major multinational manufacturing company in Nigeria
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by Engrchidera: 5:19pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
feeding my family first bank 2033301899
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by rayval(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2022
Ttomel:
I need a professional advice. I studied pure chemistry and environmental chemistry for 1st & 2nd degree respectively.

I started my career in customer service with telecom, I lost the job, then I entered pharmaceutical ( quality Assurance/control),

I am looking at running a course and I am confused on which one to do; Safety health& environment or food quality management system or data analytics or CIPS (procurement & supply chain.

Thanks
what do you like, what do you really want to do? What ever reason it is you want to do whatever you want to do, first figure it out..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by integrity16(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

0046325724 oluwatosin adeniyi gtb

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by ProfessorAlex: 5:47pm On May 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
GTB

Got a doctor's appointment next tomorrow.
2k will pay my tp to FMC, Keffi on Wednesday.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by swot200: 6:16pm On May 23, 2022
digitite:

Comrade sir, can you pls put me through??
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career by digitite: 6:27pm On May 23, 2022
swot200:

Comrade sir, can you pls put me through??
Send me an email on what you need.
( datanalyst@radialhosting.com.ng )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Promotes 6,199 Soldiers / Salary Increase: Labor Praises Head Of Service's Support For Civil Servants / I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.