Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da (1759 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by PeterBlew: 11:52pm On May 20, 2022
A group of male University students has been captured on camera hooting at a beautiful female colleague who was walking campus to meet her sugar daddy at night.

In the footage fast trending and amassing lots of reactions on the internet, the bizarre incident which happened at Takoradi Technical University (TTU) has the female student walking towards a car said to be a car for her sugar daddy.

After her male colleagues at their hostel saw her, they came out in their numbers and started hooting her.

The students were also heard wishing the lady a 'happy mother's day.

Judging from how she was walking, the lady felt embarrassed but still had to continue her journey because at the point where she got, there was no turning back.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/male-university-students-disgraced-female-student-sneaking-sugar-daddys/

1 Share

Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by blazingblender(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2022
Wahala
She no gree give u p***y
You de vex
Can you maintain her
Abi can you pay her school fees
Abeg leave that girl ooh
That's her source of income
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by Dorwadora(f): 12:05am On May 21, 2022
It's no news that some men boys have low self esteem issues that they diligently hide behind the mask of catching cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by Vincyman: 1:10am On May 21, 2022
She dey follow boy man wey know road
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by godofuck231: 1:36am On May 21, 2022
blazingblender:
Wahala
She no gree give u p***y
You de vex
Can you maintain her
Abeg leave that girl ooh
this is where nigeria has got ut wrong , thats someones husband and the wife will blame the man meanwhile if women stayed to themselves and stop bring greedy, in need of what their fathers can't afford all will be well,

If the men stayed home to sleep and rest for the next days hustle or work he would provide more for his family, bad as it get if he saves the money spent on these cheap girls he would be capable of paying for his child's university tuition for 6years plus a masters degree

4 Likes

Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by oz4real83(m): 5:06am On May 21, 2022
blazingblender:
Wahala
She no gree give u p***y
You de vex
Can you maintain her
Abeg leave that girl ooh
all the duties you mentioned above are the responsibilities of her parents or family, not her boyfriend. A boyfriend can only render some support if he wants to, not by force. Why do some babes always have this wrong idea that guys they have a relationship with must automatically take over the roles of her parents or family in their lives?.

4 Likes

Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2022

The students were also heard wishing the lady a 'happy mother's day.
grin
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by Emma2Seconds: 10:09am On May 21, 2022
Waiting keke rider no go see for road
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by LadyD22(f): 1:57pm On May 21, 2022
God really created me with sense , I don't know how this thing is anybody's business except for the people involved
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by SarutobiEky(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
It's no news that some men boys have low self esteem issues that they diligently hide behind the mask of catching cruise.
dawa dawa
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by fourboys: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
To find wife for Nigeria now na hardest task.... And I never marry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by Dorwadora(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
dawa dawa
Baba dawa dawa wink
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by SarutobiEky(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
Baba dawa dawa wink
grin cheesy I betcha didn't know that's what I see everytime I come across your moniker. Lol
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by Dorwadora(f): 2:24pm On May 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
grin cheesy I betcha didn't know that's what I see everytime I come across your moniker. Lol
At least I can be rest assured now that my moniker is quite "catchy".

Have a good day today sir smiley
Re: Male Students Disgraces Colleague Who Was Sneaking At Night To Meet Her Sugar Da by SarutobiEky(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
At least I can be rest assured now that my moniker is quite "catchy".

Have a good day today sir smiley
chuckles. I guess so. Yeah...you too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do African Waterfalls Sound Better Than Oyibo Waterfalls / What is Love? (question for the men) / Do Guys Say What They Meean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.