Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone (1679 Views)

Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) / I Asked Her To Talk Dirty To Me, See What She Said(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
What do y’all think of this talking dirty to your girlfriend over the phone is it right?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by LikeAking: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
It's very wrong.

A sign of bad home training, etc.
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
What is a dirty talk?
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by fman(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Not necessary...
Infact I detest dirty talks with girls.
It makes me see them as cheap.....
And I hate seeing any girl as cheap.
Cos I would not attach any value to her anymore.
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by fman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
What is a dirty talk?
Google it up!!
Be smart
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
fman:

Google it up!!
Be smart
Help me out, I can’t stress myself
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by fman(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Help me out, I can’t stress myself
Same here, I can't stress myself
Neither!!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
fman:

Same here, I can't stress myself
Neither!!
You must ooo
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by blazingblender(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
What is a dirty talk?
dirty talk is simply talk that is not clean ...
Simple

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by fman(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
You must ooo
Oya nah!!
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by 7buckz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
It's fun!
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Christiansimon: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Asking Children Questions.. you choose how your relationship will move. what u hate is what another love.so just forget this one

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Dreadlock69(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
I prefer through text it more private or if of importance I’ll do voice note , I’ll say it more respectful and private.
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Talk as you wish. You fit dey quote Qur'anic or Bible verses sef.
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I prefer through text it more private or if of importance I’ll do voice note , I’ll say it more respectful and private.

Yes through text that’s what I’m talking about
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Talk as you wish. You fit dey quote Qur'anic or Bible verses sef.

Una go dey do like saint but na una nai carry big prick for head Bleep as if there is no tomorrow moan like one juju for evil forest abeg goan rest auntie

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Miravik900:

Una go dey do like saint but na una nai carry big prick for head Bleep as if there is no tomorrow moan like one juju for evil forest abeg goan rest auntie
You need to go back to your mum n suck breas t. The ones you had as a baby no reach make your brain mature
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You need to go back to your mum n suck breas t. The ones you had as a baby no reach make your brain mature

Dumb mofo don’t go and sanitize your pus*y be here and be looking for who to s*ck that bor*hole between your legs area mama
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Miravik900:

Dumb mofo don’t go and sanitize your pus*y be here and be looking for who to s*ck that bor*hole between your legs area mama
Dunno where imbecil es like you come from. See your head, kuruna boy.

Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Dunno where imbecil es like you come from. See your head, kuruna boy.

That’s the condition of your pu**y you are displaying right now gush Disgusting !!!
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by BrotherCork: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
LikeAking:
It's very wrong.

angry
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by BrotherCork: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
LikeAking:
It's very wrong.

huh?
brother don't u watch blue film?.....bro are u female??(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by phemmyfour: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Miravik900:
What do y’all think of this talking dirty to your girlfriend over the phone is it right?
It's romantic, do it often
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Miravik900:

That’s the condition of your pu**y you are displaying right now gush Disgusting !!!
Same condition of your dick and life, dear pig.
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Same condition of your dick and life, dear pig.
Get out of here lifeless h*e
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by 9japride(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
But it's not wrong to have s€x with your girlfriend?
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
9japride:
But it's not wrong to have s€x with your girlfriend?
For me talking dirty makes her seems sort of exposed and to try new things(trying new dicks)
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by 9japride(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Miravik900:

For me talking dirty makes her seems sort of exposed and to try new things(trying new dicks)
[color=#006600][/color]

You can't control her exposure. She will definitely open eyes. Especially when she gets to higher institution. Just enjoy the moment.
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You can't control her exposure. She will definitely open eyes. Especially when she gets to higher institution. Just enjoy the moment.

I'm scared bro this is a girl I love we have talked about when she starts schooling because I told her avlot of girls I know when they gain admission into the higher institution go wayward because nobody is monitoring them she told me yes she knows but I should trust her, men the thought of another guy strafing my girls makes me sick should I have hope that she will be different what do you think bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by 9japride(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Miravik900:

I'm scared bro this is a girl I love we have talked about when she starts schooling because I told her avlot of girls I know when they gain admission into the higher institution go wayward because nobody is monitoring them she told me yes she knows but I should trust her, men the thought of another guy strafing my girls makes me sick should I have hope that she will be different what do you think bro
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand your fears. Let me be sincere with you, it's rarely to find a girl that will not change when she gets into higher institution. She is a human being and prone to funny lifestyle. So, just try improve yourself in learning good skills and try not to lack funds. The truth of the matter is that you can't control her and if you try to stop her from enjoying her life, she won't be happy with you. Just leave everything to providence and enjoy her before she experience to the other side of student life.
Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by Miravik900(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand your fears. Let me be sincere with you, it's rarely to find a girl that will not change when she gets into higher institution. She is a human being and prone to funny lifestyle. So, just try improve yourself in learning good skills and try not to lack funds. The truth of the matter is that you can't control her and if you try to stop her from enjoying her life, she won't be happy with you. Just leave everything to providence and enjoy her before she experience to the other side of student life.

Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone by 9japride(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Miravik900:

Okay thanks I appreciate but I should have hope?
[color=#006600][/color]

You're welcome, never have hope in mortals. As you grow older you will understand. Just do what is ok with you, experience is the best teacher. If she's the right person for you, you guys will eventually connect. Don't ever force love, it usually end in tears. It's just my opinion though. Anyways, I wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Hear This From Her, Run! / If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? / 've Found New Angle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.