Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

See What Residents Did To Fire Service Officers After They Ran Out Water - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Residents Did To Fire Service Officers After They Ran Out Water (464 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / See What Residents Did To Fire Service Officers After Ran Out Water - Video / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Residents Did To Fire Service Officers After They Ran Out Water by Anitaarthur: 11:54pm On May 20, 2022
Firefighters who went to a location to quench a fire but got ran out of water has been thrilled by what the residents did.

While quenching the fire, they ran of water while the building was still burning...

Watch the video below to know what  the residents did to them.

https://allgistroom.com/fire-service-personnel-rresidents/

Re: See What Residents Did To Fire Service Officers After They Ran Out Water by Forzahamed: 8:16am On May 21, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Deep - 2022 Lastest Nollywood Movie / Is My Friend Right About Relationships?? / Watch How This Well-endowed Lady Left A Man Thirsting Over Her Goodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.