Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! (2445 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Darren95: 1:55am On Sep 24, 2022
First Post on the matter:

https://www.nairaland.com/7347643/girl-helping-me-after-surgery

Updated!!! ———this evening below. You guys need to advice me I beg una!

So while I was having dinner today, I asked her what made her ex boyfriend who impregnated her didn’t go ahead to marry her. She replied she can’t tell, she said the guy went back to his ex and they both got married. I was like really?! Why would he do that, I told her she is so beautiful (yes she is) and knows how to care judging from how she is giving me 100% caring up to the extend that I can’t remember the last time I opened bottle water myself!

She said well such is life and she can’t force his ex to marry her. She said it got to a time when the guy tried persuading her back and she refused. I really don’t know how this is. I told her well the guy has missed such a caring and loving girl like her and that he would could to regret it.

Boomb!!! She said some men are wicked. I said wow really? Why do you say so I asked, she said it’s best known to her. I said no we are discussing, why do you say some men are wicked and she said please it’s best known to her, she knows why she said that. I said well okay no !

The conversation continued and got to where she said some young men get married when they have some moderate funds to settle down and plan their life instead of having various women around them stressing them especially financially. I replied well it’s true. Some do get married. I continued that some young men with a two bedroom semi-furnished apartment like myself with the little funds they have, would get married and try to open a small business for the wife and start managing their lives and even eat moderately. And she Replied Oh Yes but that me I am not like that! That I’m not that kind of man. And I said Yes!!! That right now I am not ready for that, I told her I want to work harder so that I can make more money and not manage my life with my wife but rather enjoy my life with my wife and children.

Omo she change face oh! The babe face change as per she no agree with my option! The next thing she said: Hmmm if someone does not have strong heart, that person can not live with me! I was like really?? Why do you say so? She say the way i talk that’s it’s not easy, i asked how do you mean? I asked her is she saying my plan to make more money before I get married is not a better plan?! She replied Oh no I am not saying anything! It’s your life! I didn’t say you should not look for more money!

Omo Like this, I am scared of this girl!

- I met her last year, I was not interested in having any relationship with her to be honest, I only wanted her honey pot! And she refused despite visiting me a number of times. I stopped the communication!

- Fast forward to Two months ago this year! I go had an accident and unfortunately got my left femur fractured and ended up having surgery. Now I live alone in my two bedroom apartment, I can’t walk with my two legs. I use walker and need help. I have options from my lady friends to help me!

- I called her because she was a nice lady friend. Now she rushed to my house same day I informed her(about a month after my surgery). She came and I told her I would be glad if she usually comes around to care for me even though I had my two males friends with me who left their businesses! Ever since she came to my house spent 5 days, went to her village came back and she has never left going to 3weeks now! We had sex ones which I made the move but stopped ever since I notice she is having feelings for me but she has tried to seduce me on two different nights and stopped.

- She is truly or selfishly in love! I can’t really tell! She is desperate to settle down! But I am not and I always tell her jokingly how I humanize a lot! And Yes I am not ready to set down, I need to make more money and even if I want to settle down, not with a baby mama!!!

- Now she looks unhappy, ever since we had this conversation this evening! I am scared! I don’t feel safe anymore even though I love her 100% caring which my other female friends can’t give me! She cooks greatly and very good in cleaning!!!
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by StarFist(m): 2:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Isorite
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Exxxgeee: 2:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Where is the lady
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by budaatum: 2:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:
I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before.

You are selfish and ungrateful.

Kick her out and get your own food in your two bedroom apartment why don't you, and let's see if your next thread is not spirit and mamiwata and village people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Hardgun: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Na man I dey see o
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by amSTARboy: 2:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:
Please and please I will be updating you guys tomorrow morning. Honestly so many of you have been saying I’m ungrateful and all of that. I get it but I hope when I give some updates on this by tomorrow morning your reactions will change. I need to explain things better.

Photo: it’s midnight and I just got up and moved to the sitting room with my walker. And boom she is awake and move to the sitting room with me because I didn’t eat dinner and she is waiting for me to be ready so she serves me.

Omo which guy man wey this kind caring no go fear!! I never ready for committed relationship or marriage oh!

So i initiated a conversation about this issue and I will update you on her response tomorrow!!!

Who gives a flying f@ck about your update….

Go f@ck yourself….

Does NL look like telemondo or Zee world to you..

Get the ef of my space…. grin

Abeg na play I dey play O!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by donaldking100: 3:09am On Sep 24, 2022
a
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by DanieleLorenzo: 3:14am On Sep 24, 2022
I already told you to kick her out.
Simply tell her she's being damn intrusive and you can't keep up.
She'll understand. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Oburu202: 3:19am On Sep 24, 2022
We will be waiting. Who knows if you are going to be honest. If she's good, marry her. Are you not old enough to get a wife. If she's not caring, you will start to complain.

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by COdeGenesis: 4:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Guy you go suffer wella. People don't value what dey have until they lose it. But I doubt the story is true. How can someone selflessly cater for you and treat you like a prince, only for you to habour thoughts of treating her like trash?

8 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by oz4real83(m): 4:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Why didn't you call one of your family members before you called her to come and assist you? Did you just fall from the sky without a family? You invited a lady in to act as your wife and slave instead of a family member because you were helpless, she slaved for you and was even foolish enough to offer herself to an ingrate like you, now you come to nairaland to say rubbish about her and looking for a way to kick her out, Your own thunder is still doing press-up.

6 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Carndidlaydee: 4:28am On Sep 24, 2022
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided

Why not send her packing abi what are you even feeling like undecided Iam dead sure you wouldn't dare show her all this bs you posted on nl

Dead incompetent gender

Idont blame you iblame the poor caring lady

Like isaid in your precious thread. Hopefully that pains never relieve/relief you.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by ValCon888: 4:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Nigerian women hardly ever do things without ulterior motives. Know this and know peace.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by immortalmortal: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2022
All this one is because you have gotten what you always wanted from her. Shey that her kpekus you knacked was without condom? She no go see her period. Wait for it. And congrats in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Sweetvie: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2022
We will be waiting grin
I wanna know her reaction

1 Like

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:
Please and please I will be updating you guys tomorrow morning. Honestly so many of you have been saying I’m ungrateful and all of that. I get it but I hope when I give some updates on this by tomorrow morning your reactions will change. I need to explain things better.

Photo: it’s midnight and I just got up and moved to the sitting room with my walker. And boom she is awake and move to the sitting room with me because I didn’t eat dinner and she is waiting for me to be ready so she serves me.

Omo which guy man wey this kind caring no go fear!! I never ready for committed relationship or marriage oh!

So i initiated a conversation about this issue and I will update you on her response tomorrow!!!

U are not ready for a committed relationship yet you couldn't control your tiny wrinkled D*ck? Even at the brink of death, your tiny wrinkled D*ck was able to stand right? What happened to your “Self-control” ? Why didn't you tell her this prolly to the s*x you guys had? So even if S*x should happen, she already knows her place in your life? undecided undecided

U can never satisfy these demons called "Nigerian Men" no matter how hard you try to grin gringrin

I hope she Poisons your food or stabs you to death in your sleep after telling her those BS gringringringrin

5 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2022
immortalmortal:
All this one is because you have gotten what you always wanted from her. Shey that her kpekus you knacked was without condom? She no go see her period. Wait for it. And congrats in advance.

AMEN! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by SenecaTheYonger: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:

I will be very happy if a woman was intentional about me like this. This is very rare characteristics of a Nigerian lady.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by jahson19(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Sha let her know so she can go make she no go dy get hope of something strong

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:

You don find wife... Be that....

After toasting her for months she didn't give you then all a sudden after your accident she gave in willingly.... You nor fear u dick nor drop

I fear you oo

Your dick could stand even with your agony

If na b d woman i go break the other leg...ASAP

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by thislife2020: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2022
clout chaser
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Jen96: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2022
thislife2020:
clout chaser
don't mind him .. mscheww
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by NotBeenPaid: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2022

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Sucre6: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

U are not ready for a committed relationship yet you couldn't control your tiny wrinkled D*ck? Even at the brink of death, your tiny wrinkled D*ck was able to stand right? What happened to your “Self-control” ? Why didn't you tell her this prolly to the s*x you guys had? So even if S*x should happen, she already knows her place in your life? undecided undecided

U can never satisfy these demons called "Nigerian Men" no matter how hard you try to grin gringrin

I hope she Poisons your food or stabs you to death in your sleep after telling her those BS gringringringrin

I didn't buy data for peace, let the vawulence flow grin
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Sucre6: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Op is a simping bitch, real alpha don't come online crying like a sisi when little things like this happens, real alpha pillars handles their sh!t without no one hearing sh!t, crying here every minutes shows how weak ass simp u are op.

Op is a very confused simp. Dm let me give u red pill lectures, u go dey alright cool

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Figger(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Lesson number 1, never start what u cannot finish.
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by jogsman01(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I need 2 chairs pls. One for I, and one for me.

OP, it's past 11am already, where's the update?
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Slmgirldippussy: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Op told me everything already
They were both in the living room so OP told her everything. The girl was shocked like Buhari, and pained like fayose. The girl accused op of being too blunt like wike but op also accused her of being a liar like Reno omokri. The arguments was so much that the girl started acting up like Tinubu. I stepped in like Obasanjo to settle the matter. Within one hour it was resolved.
Now they will be getting married next year.
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Pells: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kick her out or I kick your leg

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by VenumX: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:

You remind me of one boko harram daft entity called MaxInDHouse.

Both of you just reek of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Berezuski: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
I no sure say you dey sick

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Using Herbal Performance Enhancers / How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge / What Makes You Think You Are Weird?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.