Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired (30837 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by colestephan86: 12:19pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!
Just keep your cool, make sure she makes the meal, serve it , and do your role has the husband.
Don't ever loose your place as the man in the house.
Stand your ground on what you want.
I
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2022
KIDS IN MEN BODY GOING INTO MARRIAGE THESE DAY IN MARRIAGE 101, FOE YOU TO SUCCEED IN MARRIAGE, THE IS YOU MUST SEE YOUR SPOUSE LIKE A TODDLER WHO IS JUST LEARNING THE RUDIMENT OF LIFE. SEE HER AS A EARNER. WHAT DO YOU DO TO A LEARNER? YOU IGNORE THEIR MISTAKE AND KEEP TEACHING THEM. DONT ALWAYS POINT OUT THEIR MISTAKE AND ALWAYS BE EXPECTING THEM TO APPOLOGISE. STOP REPORTING THEM TO FAMILY FRIENDS ET AL. YOU ARE THE, AND AS THE HEAD, YOU HAVE TO BE THE HEAD WHICH YOU ARE

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by OgaTheTop2: 12:20pm On May 21, 2022
awa:
I can relate with this situation however, I learnt to apologize when I am wrong and even when I am not wrong. I am sure you may try it, who knows it might work for you in changing her. It's not always bed roses Bros
Really? Apologize when you're wrong or not? No wonder. Anyways, na your wife...groom her the way you want smiley
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by okunwaye(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2022
I don't know the motive of people bringing their issues here.it's not as if you will get any reasonable advice or solution undecided
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by kansoboy: 12:21pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!

I had to login to comment...

Look Becareful with her..she is a witchcraft or very spiritual occultic lady.
She don't regard u and know she can destroy ...if you doubt me, visit a strong native doctor to make enquiry or visit a strong prophetic pastor to real what I just told you now.

Don't even threaten her with divorce as she is not even interested if the marriage crash.

If u send her away, she will render Ur source of finance useles, if u like have billions in Ur account or have plenty buildings, she will manipulate you and you will loose every thing.

I believe she never even born sef.

I am telling u from experience...Lett me give u d advice I got during my time but I ignored it and today I am in deep shit.( Look for another wan that u can always go to her house to spend days or weekend) please do not send that woman away of divorce her.

I did not make dis comment for those who don't believ in spirituality,or those who don't know what it means to get married to deadly women who don't have heart. And please do not mention me to talk rubbish if you are not the OP.

Dose who have wife that says sorry all d time, please treasure such a woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by MtDave55: 12:21pm On May 21, 2022
What's is it that is so important with apology?

Personally I hate it when people come to apologize to me for what they did wrong, I prefer it when the person sincerely repent from that ugly behavior that it's obvious.

It pains me more when someone apologize and still go ahead to repeat that same wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by richie3384: 12:22pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

It's still a fresh marriage, continue correcting her. At some point she will calm down. U can avoid her food. It works for some people n then she go borrow sense. Na initial gra gra
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by AprokoGirl: 12:22pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

I No need to talk too much

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2022
KIDS IN MEN BODY GOING INTO MARRIAGE THESE DAYS. IN MARRIAGE 101, FOR YOU TO SUCCEED IN MARRIAGE, YOU MUST SEE YOUR SPOUSE AS A TODDLER WHO IS JUST LEARNING THE RUDIMENT OF LIFE. SEE HER AS A EARNER. WHAT DO YOU DO TO A LEARNER? YOU IGNORE THEIR MISTAKE AND KEEP TEACHING THEM. DONT ALWAYS POINT OUT THEIR MISTAKE AND ALWAYS BE EXPECTING THEM TO APPOLOGISE. STOP REPORTING THEM TO FAMILY FRIENDS ET AL. STOP EXPECTING GRATIFICATION FROM THEM. YOU ARE THE HEAD, AND AS THE HEAD, YOU HAVE TO BE THE HEAD WHICH YOU ARE
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by bigpicture001: 12:25pm On May 21, 2022
@OP u are a big fat liar if u say u didn't see it when u guyz were dating....

My immidaite ex does same.. sh will just keep silent and allow the tension to pass.. even when u demand apologies, sh would keep quiet... Just just let's it pass. Tru but in the. End, will achieve her goall of. Never apologizing to a man...

Know it , ur wife is a feminist and a strong one for. That matter..

U will continue to live with it..unless u go for. Do irce cus sh will never change. Leme guess..sh is a working class..and can hold her. Own financially....

The more economically stable a lady is..the. More difficult sh becomes to handle..

So single guyz..marry kaadues that work but don't earn so much...in the ennd. U will thank me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by yinkeys(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2022
1st sign of marrying someone that’s got a bad personality

They never apologize. Solipsism at its peak

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by TruthinAction: 12:29pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

This character trait should have been noticed when both of you were in courtship. I might be wrong. It's possible she is seeing someone else.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by dazzlingd(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2022
Stop marrying female narcissists

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by bigpicture001: 12:30pm On May 21, 2022
@Op.. simply park out from the house.. and paark for real...

Let her friend u.. and when sh beggs u baack.. tell her sh must oaay for the rent u paid for in the. Other house.. if not u will maintain the two houses and go there when her. Madness. Begins...

That way sh would calm down

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Plugsk(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2022
Y'all act "matured" and get married. Small wahala, una go come NL. I wonder why you all like to suffer. undecided
Onepointfiveodds:

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by MadamExcellency: 12:37pm On May 21, 2022
Acidosis:
Stop pointing out her wrong all the time. Give her the opportunity to process her mistake by herself without you pointing it out to her, when the mistake is very very obvious.

Demanding an apology without allowing her to process how or where she got it wrong may not work for someone with ego issues.

People like that are very hard to live with you just have to leave them and allow their conscience do the work.

If you guys weren't married, my BEST and ONLY advice would have been to end the relationship.

Her wife is an honest arrogant (they call it self respect) person. She is refusing to apologize because the situation may arise the second time and she will be accused of not keeping her words.

What he got to do is to make sure the situation doesn't repeat itself. He should learn to be independent of his wife thereby increasing his worth and humbling the wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by emmykk(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

There are 3 things you can do or you will accidentally kill her one day.

1. Since it is 1 day 1 trouble or 1 week 1 trouble woman you married send for her family members to come and pack her home or you do that yourself.

2. Ignore her after any major quarrel you have phone just be browsing or go out hangout with friends.

3.find a new girlfriend that you will be spending time with,so that you will not have time for her trouble.

If you keep nagging about her like this it is either you will die young or mistakely do what you will regret over.

The reason you are still with her is because you don't have money, celebrity break up because they don't take shit.
Be wise. You can't use your money to marry someone who will be making life difficult for you all in the name of love although we have not hear her part to the story

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by LesbianBoy(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2022
And yet another SIMP who is suffering for his simping in the past.

OP it's because your wife has "seen you finish" and knows you are a SIMP

Refuse to talk to her too no matter how long it takes

You can't be the only one apologizing everytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by LegacyB: 12:42pm On May 21, 2022
My friend that’s no crime in the institution called marriage .please keep what you have and keep your home safe.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Amigo101(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2022
abdsamad:
If your wife is a generally good person who doesn't set out to make your life miserable, then it's you who will have to be patient with her on this one.

My partner is like this too and we fought a lot in the first year of our marriage, due in large part to this. It nearly broke us up until I realized the problem was way too deep and barking about it constantly didn't help.

These days I just see the thing and take a deep breath to calm myself. It's okay to still take time to talk about whatever it is in a supportive manner, the goal of which should be to try to help her understand and come up with a solution, as opposed to venting your own anger.

Be patient. Better to spend a week figuring out the best way to solve the problem than to open your mouth everyday to complain.

Try apologizing for making her feel bad and distracting her with playfulness (yes, exactly like a pet grin). You guys should be fine

Na real man you be.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by jaxxy(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

How I handle such issues is very simple. I also don't like apologising I had to learn it cos I understood it was the right thing to do and how to make things work.

so when I meet such people like ur wife I intentionally offend them or maybe accidently also and when they expect an apology I don't apologise. yes even when I'm totally wrong. They will ask for an apology and I won't.

This way they get the message of exactly how bad what they are doing is. Then we all come to an agreement that an apology helps sometimes. grin

Bt please b4 u do this make sure ure not the type who likes picking fault on every single thing then waiting for an apology cos that's also an annoying behaviour. sometimes let it slide without an apology.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by 4richminds(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2022
Stop reasoning her matter for now. Don't even eat her food if you have enough cash with you. If you have male or female friends, focus more on them through calls and visitation. Try to be coming late night if you are not doing that before. Stop demanding sex from her for some days try to be a man, even if she seduce you try to decline. If you have child/children, focus more on them... Take them out, buy new things for them, buy things and eat together with your child/children happily. If you both share room, stop sleeping on the same room for now. Some ladies need iron hands sometimes...Your wife need a tough person than herself. Show her your toughness. If she nag, don't reply her... Just keep mute. Keep doing the above until she come to her senses and apologize. Tell her wrong and forgive her. Trust me it will work. Above all, let her see how expensive and important you are. Makes her feel jealous.
Onepointfiveodds:

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by itasakpa: 12:47pm On May 21, 2022
CandyOps:
Long story short: you need to learn how to point out her mistakes without hurting her feelings. It also depends on how big her ego is

Long story long: Normally conji never hold you. Na you go still use your hand apologize for her fuxk up when the time is ripe.

Concerning the issue you raised, there r ways of pointing out a person's wrong without stepping on feelings. For example, my babe once told me my idea on a certain goal I had was B.S and I felt bad.

One day she did that again and that was when I called it out and reminded her that this was the 2nd time she's doing so and it is disrespectful.

I told her she was being insensitive to my feelings with her words because I don't call out her bad cookings instead i finish the food with a smile sometimes. So it's wrong for her to call my ideas stupid without proferring a better option.

2 things happened here- she took a mental note that I held an unspoken 'grudge' about the first time she did it and secondly, I let some of her mistakes slide because it's not worth it being confrontational over small issues.

About the salt level while cooking, this should have been thrashed out in the dating stage already, why now?

I hate salty food also because it's just slow poison. So I go dey warn you ahead of time even before you start the cooking to avoid salt say I no de chop salt because of BP and I won't eat much of the food after the first fews spoons if its salty. This will avoid correction or pointing out the error if it happens in future

Apart from cooking mistakes, the most confrontational topic for me is sex denial.

That one na to use spankbang.com hold body o. I hate complaining about that it's childish and has zero effect.. I only address it later when my mood has gone from irritable to adamant.

Normally, i talk about the sex issues when in a romantic but non-sexual mood. Especially when she's ovulating. She's usually more open to positive suggestions then. It's pointless talking about it immediately it happens because you'll be emotional and capping too much.

If to say you never marry I would have advised you give her a few days space. Her sensez will reset after a few days of absence

Na Third world war you go still start for house. just ignor them, an intelligent person will ignor lol
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by histemple: 12:50pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Go and make money. Believe me, that is your only problem.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Onepointfiveodds: 12:53pm On May 21, 2022
komek:
If you can start by telling her that you are sorry whenever you are wrong, she will adopt that pattern.

Women are fast learners. Forget advice from this ASUU boys

Honestly i do that every time i feel I'm in the wrong. I just spoke to her and she said why will she apologise when i didn't apologise for telling her to apologise for something she did wrong... I just weak sef
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Onepointfiveodds: 12:54pm On May 21, 2022
zedegit:

Marriage is not about who's right or wrong. Your wife is exhibing a human trait.

You can learn to overlook a lot of things if you want your marriage to work. Telling her to apologise is not necessary. She might see it as demeaning.

Now she's asking me to apologise for demanding an apology for something she did wrong
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Savagr(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2022
Okay
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by SocialJustice: 1:03pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Guy if you want divorce, do am and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Tzar(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2022
Good for you weak man. She clearly knows who is boss! Ode!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.