Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired (30833 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by pongwa(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!
sorry sorry husband

Sorry o on behalf of your wife. Loool
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Enny2013(f): 1:10pm On May 21, 2022
komek:
If you can start by telling her that you are sorry whenever you are wrong, she will adopt that pattern.

Women are fast learners. Forget advice from this ASUU boys
U ar right,dear. I learnt being patient n observant from Hubby. He doesn't rush into anything no matter d pressure. I used to b d impatient type b4 I met him.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!

How old is your wife? I know she is less than 30...a more mature lady in age won't be doing this sha. Tell us what she did so we can be able to advise you. If she refuses to talk to you, just leave her cus she go finally tire.

Always make sure you always eat your food cus na foolishness if you reject it, it will show her that you no send her malice with you. Go and have fun with friends and make sure you don't stay in the same space with her for long, she will come to apologise.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Cokahot: 1:21pm On May 21, 2022
U suppose dey cook na. Cook your own soup,put am for freezer,make your wife warm am when una wan chop. Cook your soup with stew. And rest. U nor see all these things when una be dey date,odeh.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by anochuko01(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2022
Who don spoil don spoil.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by ucheanderson24(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2022
The very problem I have with some married couples is that you saw the signs before you say I do but the truth be told...marriage does not change anybody.
Tell her about her own wrongs politely or romantically since you know she is recalcitrant to apologize..
It is understanding that makes a marriage outstanding
Or better still take her out on a date and after every every you can now tell her politely about her stunt and then see the outcome
Don't make the mistake of beating her because I saw some neophytes telling you to beat her
Thread carefully bro
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by SoapQueen(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Did you or did you not notice this before you w
got married?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by ucheanderson24(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
Bazumayi65:
Yg
real punters don't do this...Na I never chop punters dey post like this...a real punter will always identify a real punter
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by assetsovermoney: 1:35pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

have u guys had sex after this last argument?

My guess is no.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Toks2008(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Waiting for a woman to apologize can be likened to waiting for a Cock to lay eggs.

If you are wrong, apologize... If she is wrong still tell her you are sorry.

You are not a simp, you are only wise cos you need a level of wisdom to deal with these daughters of Eve.

Many of them are ogbanjes.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Muzbas: 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
That is your cross mister, please carry it and stop telling us this kind of shit on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Exceed15: 1:48pm On May 21, 2022
For your wife to hiss and walk away from you is high form of disrespect. Please before things degenerate hand her over back to the parent.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by kingyakos: 1:48pm On May 21, 2022
It's only men with pride and ego do demand an apology from their wife knowing too well the nature of a woman.
Don't try to point out her mistake on a misunderstanding between both of you, if she is a good wife and God fearing, naturally she will realize her mistake and apologize
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Rinoxy: 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
KIDS IN MEN BODY GOING INTO MARRIAGE THESE DAY IN MARRIAGE 101, FOE YOU TO SUCCEED IN MARRIAGE, THE IS YOU MUST SEE YOUR SPOUSE LIKE A TODDLER WHO IS JUST LEARNING THE RUDIMENT OF LIFE. SEE HER AS A EARNER. WHAT DO YOU DO TO A LEARNER? YOU IGNORE THEIR MISTAKE AND KEEP TEACHING THEM. DONT ALWAYS POINT OUT THEIR MISTAKE AND ALWAYS BE EXPECTING THEM TO APPOLOGISE. STOP REPORTING THEM TO FAMILY FRIENDS ET AL. YOU ARE THE, AND AS THE HEAD, YOU HAVE TO BE THE HEAD WHICH YOU ARE
And u had to type this in uppercase?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by mystery22: 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
All this weak men forcing themselves on women will never learn
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
ANY MAN THAT BEATS HIS WIFE IS NOT A MAN BUT A BEAST. CONCERNING HER INABILITY TO APOLOGISE, YOU CANT HELP IT BECAUSE IT IS IN HER NATURALLY AND SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE BUT ONE OF THE MANY MILLIONS THAT CAN NEVER SAY SORRY EVEN WHEN IT IS CLEAR THAT THEY ARE WRONG. YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH HER LIKE THAT AND MANY TIMES ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE WRONG, WHEN YOU ARE NOT AND THATS IN THE INTEREST OF PEACE.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Rinoxy: 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
kansoboy:

I had to login to comment...

Look Becareful with her..she is a witchcraft or very spiritual occultic lady.
She don't regard u and know she can destroy ...if you doubt me, visit a strong native doctor to make enquiry or visit a strong prophetic pastor to real what I just told you now.

Don't even threaten her with divorce as she is not even interested if the marriage crash.

If u send her away, she will render Ur source of finance useles, if u like have billions in Ur account or have plenty buildings, she will manipulate you and you will loose every thing.

I believe she never even born sef.

I am telling u from experience...Lett me give u d advice I got during my time but I ignored it and today I am in deep shit.( Look for another wan that u can always go to her house to spend days or weekend) please do not send that woman away of divorce her.

I did not make dis comment for those who don't believ in spirituality,or those who don't know what it means to get married to deadly women who don't have heart. And please do not mention me to talk rubbish if you are not the OP.

Dose who have wife that says sorry all d time, please treasure such a woman
This is deep.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Lawalemi(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Some women are like that. Just carry your cross.

Things will get better when you have grown up children to report her to.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by godofuck231: 2:00pm On May 21, 2022
You need to go back to primary school then , its part of being a man , stomaching insults and still apologize to her for peace to rain
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by tightpussy156: 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
@OP your wife is full of PRIDE and EGO such a woman has no respect for men.such a woman cant stay with any man peacefully she will keep having issues.A woman suppose respect her husband not disobey him look at him like TRASH.A woman you feed,cloth,brush up will disregard you that bullshit.you hissed work out on your husband it means you are TRASH to her.Mine was like that some years back never ready to change.she even raise up hands SLAP me first when we had quarell is that not curse for a woman raise up her hand SLAP her husband first.she pick up quarell at every slightest opportunity.had the mind of a DEVIL due to bad influence.A good and responsible woman not suppose allow bad influence lure her into there evil ways.thank God i ended the marriage before i kill someone daughter.today she is in pains,shambles,dirty,looking hazzard,confuse even her ASHAWO cant bush her up because she has loose a kind hearted man.This was a woman that never lack anything in my house.Remember sold my cat to empower this idiot but never appreciated and think of how will started.Today she suffering from her foolishness.so @ OP use your head it difficult to change a bad woman if she is not ready file for divorce before you kill someone child oneday go to jail.Who quote me hug transformer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by ButterBurger: 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
She's using her only weapon, her fvcking pvssy.
Then you get mental blackmailing.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by iTommysco: 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
Manage her is for better for worse
You could have studied like quadratic equation because a broken relationship is better than a a broken marriage so my brother manage her like that.

Click here For your Daily Free Odd
https://okloaded.wapka.club
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by oilmane(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Bro this should be like your second or third post on your wife's error but you've not done anyone on yourself abi you nor day wrong her? You day perfect? You said you've not spoken to yourselves since the incident and "she seem comfortable with it" what about you? Are you not comfortable with it? Did you speak to her and she ignore you? Its obvious you're a fault finder and you just might end up frustrating your wife out of the marriage. We are human and none of us is perfect, you're not immune to making mistakes and so is your wife, stop rubbing her flaws in her face cause it is clear from all you typed that it is what you do, partners are meant to build each other and not a king and servant thing, I don't want to know who is wrong, you're the man so you should be able to fix your home, learn to ignore some mistakes your wife make and see your marriage prosper or you can continue lording it over your wife and watch her pack out from your home to achieve peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by tfelicityk(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2022
That is the way she was brought up! Couple with the way she chose to live her life...

Dey manage her like that
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by tightpussy156: 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
@OP your wife is full of PRIDE and EGO such a woman has no respect for men.such a woman cant stay with any man peacefully she will keep having issues.A woman suppose respect her husband not disobey him look at him like TRASH.A woman you feed,cloth,brush up will disregard you that bullshit.you hissed work out on your husband it means you are TRASH to her.Mine was like that some years back never ready to change.she even raise up hands SLAP me first when we had quarell is that not curse for a woman raise up her hand SLAP her husband first.she pick up quarell at every slightest opportunity.had the mind of a DEVIL due to bad influence.A good and responsible woman not suppose allow bad influence lure her into there evil ways.thank God i ended the marriage before i kill someone daughter.today she is in pains,shambles,dirty,looking hazzard,confuse even her ASHAWO cant bush her up because she has loose a kind hearted man.This was a woman that never lack anything in my house.Remember sold my car to empower this idiot but never appreciated and think of how will started.Today she suffering from her foolishness.so @ OP use your head it difficult to change a bad woman if she is not ready file for divorce before you kill someone child oneday go to jail.Who quote me hug transformer.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Sukkyy2010: 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
grin
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Desperados(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You sure can file for a divorce cos your wife didn't apologise to your insecure self..you probably scolded her in a harsh way... I'd advise she file for a divorce before you accidentally murder her due to ya anger..

Sincerely, i hav to tell you dat ur support for women both in their rights and wrongs is making you sound childish but you don't know it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:09pm On May 21, 2022
Desperados:

Sincerely, i hav to tell you dat ur support for women both in their rights and wrongs is making you sound childish but you don't know it.

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.