Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa (25652 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Brydine: 6:10am On May 21, 2022

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by sinkhole: 6:12am On May 21, 2022
sad If this guy emerges then I think APC will surely loose in 2023 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by ayo2008: 6:15am On May 21, 2022
Let Tinubu keep wasting his Money and time. He is going no where ..on PYO mandate we stand
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by jhydebaba(m): 6:20am On May 21, 2022
Jestin:
Shaking shaking grandpa will soon decamp to SDP. Osibanjo is our choice.

You hope to get old some day right?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Manlikebaro: 6:21am On May 21, 2022
oyeb15:
Nice. He made that guy governor. Northerners aren't ungrateful like people from Ekiti ,ondo, Osun, kaduna, Sokoto.

Shut up if you don't know something please.
AA Sule was made Governor through dangote channel, he was his Managing Director for Sugar Refinary b4 emerging as Gov.
NB: they guy has been contesting since 2007.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by oyeb15: 6:25am On May 21, 2022
Manlikebaro:

AA Sule was made Governor through dangote channel, he was his Managing Director for Sugar Refinary b4 emerging as Gov.

Contesting until he met Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Image123(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2022
The way Tinubu is campaigning is fearful. Is it that the other candidates are on house arrest or too busy? One would think Tinubu has enough already to win without the running around. i mean, look at all the PDP opportunists doing almost nothing. Even the other APC candidates are only doing the little because Tinubu is doing so much. God, favour, nature, time etc rewards the brave and diligent. People should not cry if Tinubu wins the candidacy or the presidency. Time to act is now, not later. Unfortunately, Tinubu is the most visible actor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Ak83: 6:28am On May 21, 2022
You can as well put your head in d ring and contest SO that old politician won't win. and stop complaining
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by gentleguy1975: 6:28am On May 21, 2022
Cutezt:
Let's be sincere, there is NO HOPE for the youths in this country. No party will ever give its ticket to a youth, after this criminal finishes his 8 years (that is if he wins), other criminals like Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Osibanjo, Wike, etc, will want to have their own share of the national cake, and one by one, they will keep entering to 'chop and clean mouth', by then, the youths of today will already have grand children.

Best thing is to japa and be complaining about Nigeria from abroad.
The politicians have the tickets no doubt, but the youth have the number! the same youths would still be the ones to vote,serve as thug for the politicians,why can't the youth use their numbers to their advantage and vote out these greedy politicians?
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:28am On May 21, 2022
Looking like a dementia man
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by fyneguy: 6:28am On May 21, 2022
Manlikebaro:

Oga, Tinubu made him Gov.

He visited Tinubu to thank him, after his election.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Itisallright: 6:29am On May 21, 2022
I don't seems to move with this desperate old man, but one thing i noticed about him is that he knows how to play the politics and he influence his style....
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Image123(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2022
ayo2008:
Let Tinubu keep wasting his Money and time. He is going no where ..on PYO mandate we stand

And PYO is not spending money or time? Stop all this childishness and campaign properly. The two of them will probably align next week, you stay there breaking bottles.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by wencesolo(m): 6:31am On May 21, 2022
Our youths dey for tiktok de dance while others are busy creating different versions of "buga" and "carry me de go my husband house ". BB naija is loading again! Chai, another Nigerian idol go soon pop up again. All strategies to turn the attention of the teeming youth population to all time jokers.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Jestin: 6:38am On May 21, 2022
[quote author=jhydebaba post=113026931]

You hope to get old some day right?[/quote

I will be chilling with my grandkids at his age. Not battling to steal our collective resources
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by victorDanladi: 6:39am On May 21, 2022
Image123:
The way Tinubu is campaigning is fearful. Is it that the other candidates are on house arrest or too busy? One would think Tinubu has enough already to win without the running around. i mean, look at all the PDP opportunists doing almost nothing. Even the other APC candidates are only doing the little because Tinubu is doing so much. God, favour, nature, time etc rewards the brave and diligent. People should not cry if Tinubu wins the candidacy or the presidency. Time to act is now, not later. Unfortunately, Tinubu is the most visible actor.
Don't mind them.

They are calling it desperation and being deceived by the northerners

But when there youth president (Obi 60yrs old,Osinbajo 60years plus, etc who are grand pas) do theirs,then its normal

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by victorDanladi: 6:41am On May 21, 2022
Itisallright:
I don't seems to move with this desperate old man, but one i noticed about him is that he knows how to play the politics and he influence his style....
So what makes Osinbajo,Amaechi and Peter obi who above 60yrs of age touring states and also distributing money and "UNDESPERATE YOUTH GUY" grin

At least be intelligent with your blackmailing!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Gidagreen(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2022
GOD please don't let this man become president ooo. We are tired of being ruled by old people

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by emperorlaqrin: 6:43am On May 21, 2022
In as much as I am not a fan of this man. Honestly I envy the way he has built his circle of associates over the years. It's a trait worth emulating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by AgboC: 6:49am On May 21, 2022
NnamdiN:
May this calamity never befall this country
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by lebete3000: 6:53am On May 21, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Baba is looking absolutely presidential

Why the governor no comot hin chair give am like that twàt in the bandit infested state?
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Itisallright: 6:57am On May 21, 2022
[quote author=victorDanladi post=113027278]
So what makes Osinbajo,Amaechi and Peter obi who above 60yrs of age touring states and also distributing money and "UNDESPERATE YOUTH GUY" grin

At least be intelligent with your blackmailing![/quotel]
Ogah abeg face your front, i only speak my mind i don't trust anyone mind you. All of them will still work for the abokis if they enter. I dey on my own abeg
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Baba is looking absolutely presidential
Wow
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by uzo4real(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2022
The Ancestor in the first pic is trying to steady his hand from shaking.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Fiscus105(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
sinkhole:
sad If this guy emerges then I think APC will surely loose in 2023 embarassed

And who will beat in PDP or NNPC?

Oga it's time u stop deceiving urself sir. If Buhari and his cabal are having sleepless nights over his emergency how much less minor in opposition parties.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by watchindelta(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
Airpeace holding my 140k since 2weeks without replying my email! After canceling my flight? How can I deal with them? I don called tired n sent emails tired. How can I get my money back?
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Mattsilva: 7:07am On May 21, 2022
HomoSapiien:
PrinceOfLagos, MikoB will be shivering now shocked grin cheesy

Why?
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Mattsilva: 7:09am On May 21, 2022
NnamdiN:
May this calamity never befall this country

Amen ma bloda.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by sucess001(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2022
He is sharing plenty money which is why dollar is now 607.

But God is on Osinbajo's side.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Fiscus105(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2022
Gidagreen:
GOD please don't let this man become president ooo. We are tired of being ruled by old people

As if young people with mindset of ritual and yahoo yahoo would do better.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by sucess001(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2022
watchindelta:
Airpeace holding my 140k since 2weeks without replying my email! After canceling my flight? How can I deal with them? I don called tired n sent emails tired. How can I get my money back?

Report them to FCCPC
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by armyofone(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Cry cry

The green clothes he is wearing is the only absolute of the picture.

Not presidential at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Sule Lamido: Wike Made It Clear He Never Wanted To Become VP To Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.