Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa (25651 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by OmoEpe(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2022
HomoSapiien:
PrinceOfLagos, MikoB will be shivering now shocked grin cheesy

Princeoflagos is still in ICU of Orlu General Hospital. His blood pressure has been alarmingly high since Tinubu high powered consultation started.

I.need to share directions to the 3rd mainland bridge with the NITWIT from a hamlet in Biafranistan where their reasoning faculties are outsourced to the dwarf Albinoic Cownu
I know the next 8yrs after 2023 will be endless mourning period for him and his likes.

Eleribu omo ofo.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa by Forzs: 7:38am On May 22, 2022
HomoSapiien:
PrinceOfLagos, MikoB will be shivering now shocked grin cheesy

This MikoB is surely tormenting you people, if not, why una go put him name with the Prince of lagos, as if MikoB no want Yoruba president, Princeoflagos is against anything yoruba why MikoB is not, I do follow his posts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him / Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.