Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

See What I Was Banned For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Was Banned For (859 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / Breaking: Twitter User Proves Okada Was Banned To Help Tinubu's Cousin / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Was Banned For by LeoDeKing: 10:00am On May 21, 2022
The funniest thing is that I don't even make long sentences with all text in bold letters. Indeed, I do report such and the mods never took punitive actions. If the moderator that banned me for the alleged offence is very sure, I suggest he post it here and ban me again for lying.

What I know is that if a member is banned for breaking a rule, the comment breaking such rule is hidden, but none of my comments on the day I was banned was either deleted or hidden. It is either I was sanctioned for an offence committed by a different member or I was being made to understand that I can be banned for no reason. Open any thread, you will see so many of "those people" breaking this rule with reckless abandon, buy maybe because they are above the rule of nairaland. In addition, I never did. cheesy

But my thought is that while I was serving the ban, Nnamdi Kanu would have been released from the zoo cage or Peter Obi would have been sworn in as the president. I was shocked none of the above came to pass. So the mod can ban me again maybe for 1 year, perhaps those things can be achieved. grin

Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Omenka

11 Likes

Re: See What I Was Banned For by Kingozymandias(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2022
You deserve multiple bans and you just broke a rule by calling the mods out here publicly

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

You constantly distract threads with your tribalism and now you days of Reckoning have come..

We simply reap what we sow. You don't own this forum you are an ordinary member here . Be guided

Rule 20 violated
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

16 Likes

Re: See What I Was Banned For by LeoDeKing: 10:08am On May 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
You deserve multiple bans and you just broke a rule by calling the mods out here publicly

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

You constantly distract threads with your tribalism and now you days of Reckoning have come..

We simply reap what we sow. You don't own this forum you are an ordinary member here . Be guided

Rule 20 violated
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

Okay.

Let them ban me for 20 years, at least lamidi kwanu will then be released from the zoo cage and biafla will then be a smooth ride. You need not tag the mods, I already did in my comment.

So while I was serving ban, have you finally got something doing other than moving aimlessly on the forum?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Was Banned For by Sergio104(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

A Bird that never learned to fly.

Ban served hot hot.
More to come.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique seun om4j.

Rule 20 deliberately violeted

7 Likes

Re: See What I Was Banned For by doggedfighter(f): 10:14am On May 21, 2022
Are you saying you don't deserve the ban or your offence should be overlooked?

8 Likes

Re: See What I Was Banned For by Kingozymandias(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

Let them ban me for 20 years, at least lamidi kwanu will then be released from the zoo cage and biafla will then be a smooth ride. You need not tag the mods, I already did in my comment.

So while I was serving ban, have you finally got something doing other than moving aimlessly on the forum?
[/s]

E pain am. FYI I feel Kanu should be sentenced to death along with all ipob members by the courts and pray this comes to pass amen.

Secondly you deserve to be banned multiple times.. your era is past , you are just an ordinary member switching multiple accounts from simplyleo and the other one to this and one by one they will all be banned.. grin

Good day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Was Banned For by StrongAlphMale: 10:33am On May 21, 2022
In a sane forum, the mods would have banned you for at least a minimum of 98 years. Your constantly drained every post with your tribalism comment against a particular region.

The mods should quickly do the needful and banned you for 98years

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Was Banned For by Salvador1: 10:43am On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

I have press the button again.
Iron must obey.

7 Likes

Re: See What I Was Banned For by OlawaleBammie: 10:43am On May 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

E pain am. FYI I feel Kanu should be sentenced to death along with all ipob members by the courts and pray this comes to pass amen.

Secondly you deserve to be banned multiple times.. your era is past , you are just an ordinary member switching multiple accounts from simplyleo and the other one to this and one by one they will all be banned.. grin

Good day
Did kanu kill anybody?? Why wil u wish him killed?? That is too extreme bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Was Banned For by Salvador1: 10:43am On May 21, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
In a sane forum, the mods would have been banned you for at least a minimum of 98 years. Your constantly drained every post with your tribalism comment against a particular region.

The mods should quickly do the needful and banned you for 98years
98yrs is small it should be 600 yrs and still counting.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Was Banned For by omenka(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing, I'm shocked you are yet to understand you run the risk of getting banned by doggedly supporting Jagaban.

Imagine Seun decides to enforce HIS OWN RULE 9, nairaland would become sanctified overnight! But you see them overtly violating the rule, openly supporting terrorists and murderers, yet go scot free.

Well, their forum, their rules, their business.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Was Banned For by StrongAlphMale: 10:51am On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Ban this user with immediate effect!

6 Likes

Re: See What I Was Banned For by ObosiUkwalla: 11:04am On May 21, 2022
omenka:
LeoDeKing, I'm shocked you are yet to understand you run the risk of getting banned by doggedly supporting Jagaban.

Imagine Seun decides to enforce HIS OWN RULE 9, nairaland would become sanctified overnight! But you see them overtly violating the rule, openly supporting terrorists and murderers, yet go scot free.

Cry us a river. E never even start

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Was Banned For by Kingozymandias(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Did kanu kill anybody?? Why wil u wish him killed?? That is too extreme bro

Yes he did when he ordered ipob to kill security operatives ... So he indirectly caused the deaths of plenty

2 Likes

Re: See What I Was Banned For by ItsTutsi(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
Na one nyamuri flat.head mod block u ba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Was Banned For by Conrod: 2:15pm On May 21, 2022
omenka:

Nawaoo,..5%ters are really dealing with una even in your forum,..take heart since tinubu cant help himself too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Was Banned For by 1879nnn: 1:33am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: See What I Was Banned For by 1879nn: 1:33am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: See What I Was Banned For by AfonjaConehead: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The funniest thing is that I don't even make long sentences with all text in bold letters. Indeed, I do report such and the mods never took punitive actions. If the moderator that banned me for the alleged offence is very sure, I suggest he post it here and ban me again for lying.

What I know is that if a member is banned for breaking a rule, the comment breaking such rule is hidden, but none of my comments on the day I was banned was either deleted or hidden. It is either I was sanctioned for an offence committed by a different member or I was being made to understand that I can be banned for no reason. Open any thread, you will see so many of "those people" breaking this rule with reckless abandon, buy maybe because they are above the rule of nairaland. In addition, I never did.

The ban was served very hot and sweet.grin grin grin
Re: See What I Was Banned For by Electorate: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

Don't worry it will add up to 20 years because you talk too much rubbish and nairalanders are aware of this grin
Re: See What I Was Banned For by accordadoga27(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na our blodas from upper iweka dey do Nairaland Police now. cheesy

God bless you my brother.
God bless Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ex-biafran General, Alexander Madiebo Dies At 90 / Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People. / Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.