Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Selling Her Air-fryer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Selling Her Air-fryer (1980 Views)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Selling Her Air-fryer by FrankAnsah: 11:13am On May 21, 2022
An unknown woman has been embarrassed and felt sorry for herself after she mistakenly posted an unclad photo of herself on eBay site.

The chubby lady did the unthinkable while listing her air fryer for sale.

The woman put her multi cooker for auction on the eBay site and mistakenly added her bedroom photo of herself to it.

She also added cooking utensils to it just to get buyers to patronize her.

Instead of another zoomed-in photo of the air fryer, the vendor unintentionally published a photo of herself in just her underwear.

It is believed that the lady did that to attract the attention of the multitude so that they will pay attention to what she has put on eBay and get a buyer faster.

Take a look at the photos below;

https://allgistroom.com/woman-accidentally-posts-her-bedroom-photo-on-ebay-while-listing-her-air-fryer-for-sale/

1 Share

Re: Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Selling Her Air-fryer by MMWandali: 11:17am On May 21, 2022
shocked
It could be a deliberate ad

You never can tell when it comes to them

1 Like

Re: Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Selling Her Air-fryer by sanmtiago(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2022
grin Lol I don’t trust women again, it could be a deliberate action who knows!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She's Showing Affections Towards Me, But I Don't Care And Not Ready / Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend / I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.