Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend (1976 Views)

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by RiquiPuig(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you are a guy and u struggling financially, please just go and hustle, leave and stop pleasing women, you can get any woman of your choice when you get the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by RiquiPuig(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wahala

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Candidlady: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
sad

Wish Iknew the lady Iwould have slapped sense into her.. and slapped that Nigerian boyfriend thinking out of her head...

Be like the Nigerian guy has hexed her... God forbid Nigerian men..

Me thinking it is even affecting my thinking

Nigerian men that are so useless is what this lady is forming thinking of sticking with

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Princebizzie: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
God will guide you, marriage can be very funny and you won't know this until you are deep into it. What I think is both guys are trying their best and either of them is good for you. Cheers and I pray that God Almighty guides you through this

1 Like

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women dont love men....

Their brain only interpret how men care for them as love.....thats why once u say hello, you have started owing them money....

.....no lose guard

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by myyansh68(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
You have an opportunity to leave this shithole, and you still seeking advice?.

Your Nigerian boyfriend that's managing you will show you shege when the time knock on the door.

Men don't have spec yet, until the money start popping up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by OKOATA(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
This story sounds funny grin, but if I were the lady I wouldn't think twice before ghosting my Nigerian BF, see in this life it's all man for himself and sometimes in life you have to be cold blooded. Life itself is a cold world so at some point it's all for your own good and it is what it is. She has the life time opportunity to travel to the USA on a platter of gold and make her dream come true. Even if my current GF tells me this I will tell her to go without thinking twice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by youngreezy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
lmao...two fucking weak simps going through hell to please and ungrateful woman who will ghost them if both of them go broke....chai simps na the worst set of human beings wey I don see, everywhere you look,you see them weak ass Hot goats running about trying to please and ungrateful bitch and I laff. y ass off....If you want to make easy money,just look for a lightskin bitch and make an agreement with her,tell her to dress seductively and flaunt her amongst your rich friends,tell them she's just a friend and nothing more and watch the Hot goats spend their hard earn money just to Bleep......den you collect ya cut....I dey do am wella

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by OKOATA(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
youngreezy:
lmao...two fucking weak simps going through hell to please and ungrateful woman who will ghost them if both of them go broke....chai simps na the worst set of human beings wey I don see, everywhere you look,you see them weak ass Hot goats running about trying to please and ungrateful bitch and I laff. y ass off....If you want to make easy money,just look for a lightskin bitch and make an agreement with her,tell her to dress seductively and flaunt her amongst your rich friends,tell them she's just a friend and nothing more and watch the Hot goats spend their hard earn money just to Bleep......den you collect ya cut....I dey do am wella
That's called being a P1MP bro and I like you for doing that, me as a person I will even be the one to tell my GF to go, as that other Yankee guy don send 3M twice makes 6M she go dey do both our processing together, we go dey collect the guy till she Japa me sef use that opportunity japa. She will even be more committed to me than the guy when we both finally get there. Na she go run leave the guy come meet me since we dey together. That's the idea o.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by izonborn098(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Back then when i was a kid women reject money, women used to know ur source of income before collecting money from u.
But today all what we have is a very useless women who lose focus whenever they heard the mention of cash, whether from a ritualist or whatever.
The only gender that indulge in olosho, gold digging, child prostitution, hookup, snatching of husband, taking relationship as investment, want a full man to bleep and marry only her, with her over used worn out kpekus since she was 14years old and vice versa.
D man sef i don't know whether i should pity him or let him face his fears, because he might be one of those simps that is bringing the male gender backward, it is the useless simps that give the fish brain gender entitle mentality.
Last last everybody go face their fears or u commit suicide. Nigerian GIRLS are so so useless and worthless, they only reason the present and forget the past easily.
'FISH BRAINS'

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by qtguru(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
That's 200$ bruv, if that's cheap to take someone's babe, then the babe must be an average runs girl not your average corporate Nigerian woman.

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Dshocker(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
RiquiPuig:
If you are a guy and u struggling financially, please just go and hustle, leave and stop pleasing women, you can get any woman of your choice when you get the money

Another fabricated story, to draw traffic.

As if Canada is where you pick money, or pluck money from trees.

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Beebah321(f): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Super story grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Umashi: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Umashi: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
My happiness is that ur father is a Nigerian.it seems you grew up seeing them being useless

Wish Iknew the lady Iwould have slapped sense into her.. and slapped that Nigerian boyfriend thinking out of her head...

Be like the Nigerian guy has hexed her... God forbid Nigerian men..

Me thinking it is even affecting my thinking

Nigerian men that are so useless is what this lady is forming thinking of sticking with [/quote]
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
qtguru:
That's 200$ bruv, if that's cheap to take someone's babe, then the babe must be an average runs girl not your average corporate Nigerian woman.

She nor see say the nigerian guy is doing more..... exchange rate is making foreign boyfriend seem better to her.... anyways...i wasnt expecting more from her...thats how money driven women think....they only see "how much"

1 Like

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lol... She was in a serious relationship with a guy in Naija and still sharing her nudes for cash to another guy in Canada. She said the guy changed completely because of what? Money became more and kept coming in steady grin
She's moved by the exchange rates and promise of a better life abroad. She never loved her Nigerian guy and yet she says she loved him deeply. Women don't really love men like an OG said up there. And in this case she's just looking for where the grass is greener forgetting that the Nigerian guy even in his low earning power still sacrifices a lot to please her ( which no man made by God should do) but she's shamelessly comparing him to someone who can throw money around without feeling it much. Ur broke simp boyfriend dey give u 20k inside him 60k salary and u dey compare am to person when dey pay him cleaner 500k because say him dash u 1M? She already knows the road to follow and doesn't need anyone's approval. I only pity guys who still waste time sacrificing for these girls grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by JeffreyJunior: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Men abroad especially the ones in North America are very respectful and know how to treat women right but that doesn't mean one should leave what she has built over the years with another for them.

Relationship is like a building project. If you keep abandoning it, you'll continue to be a builder but never a home owner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by youngreezy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
OKOATA:
That's called being a P1MP bro and I like you for doing that, me as a person I will even be the one to tell my GF to go, as that other Yankee guy don send 3M twice makes 6M she go dey do both our processing together, we go dey collect the guy till she Japa me sef use that opportunity japa. She will even be more committed to me than the guy when we both finally get there. Na she go run leave the guy come meet me since we dey together. That's the idea o.
bro I learnt the hard way oooo,these guys don't hesitate to spend half their fortune just to fvck a bitch with big ass but if you beg them,Dem go cry give you ..if them manage give you 2k, the whole world go know ....I had to improvise oOoOO,an overused worthless pussy for half their fortune.....that's how we roll,e get one wey just buy car of recent just to impress them bitches,I dey fine better light skin hoe to flaunt for em face...I need my share of that money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
I dont believe this story hahahah

1 Like

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Badmashii(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
OKOATA:
This story sounds funny grin, but if I were the lady I wouldn't think twice before ghosting my Nigerian BF, see in this life it's all man for himself and sometimes in life you have to be cold blooded. Life itself is a cold world so at some point it's all for your own good and it is what it is. She has the life time opportunity to travel to the USA on a platter of gold and make her dream come true. Even if my current GF tells me this I will tell her to go without thinking twice.

And folks,the award of the best comment goes to this honorable comrade.

Before God and man,if toh say this op na my sister,I swear to God I go disown am. But after she don collect serious beating from me.

INTEREST COMES FIRST B4 ANY STUPID FEELING OR LOYALTY

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by Padipadi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
RiquiPuig:
Fabricated shitty thread. You sef see why Puig career stalled at Barca. Na cos of mumu threads like this.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by tosinhtml: 2:09am On Jul 08, 2023
qtguru:

You didn't read the story completely, he sent 3M twice & other cash transfers to process movement. Corporate Nigerian woman won't earn that much in 2 months from any job except branch head.
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by tosinhtml: 2:11am On Jul 08, 2023
RiquiPuig:

Nigerians are living on survival mode, the problem here is that this man gives me cheater vibes & he is definitely buying nudes from other women. It means he will continue to cheat. She doesn't care now because she hasn't gotten what she wants also. Another Davido/chioma story once again.
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by brosom(m): 3:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Untill he comes back and fcck u north , south, east and west the juju go clear for him eyes

Dey play, just dey play think say na love.
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by qtguru(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2023
tosinhtml:

You didn't read the story completely, he sent 3M twice & other cash transfers to process movement. Corporate Nigerian woman won't earn that much in 2 months from any job except branch head.

Ha I see now. If that's the incase all boyfriends in Nigeria are in trouble.
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by qtguru(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2023
OKOATA:

Or just breakup and let the man face his road.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by ITbomb(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2023
It's always about money and puzci. Every other this in between is just courtesy

1 Like

Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by freddie009(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2023
This is the reason I don't impress women with gift, if you like starve yourself to give her 40k monthly, if someone shows up and beat your game up and starts giving her 150k monthly she will leave you for the next guy.

Women tend to go for the highest bidder till they get married. There was a girl who acted too desperate, she was upset that I didn't return the same energy. I knew all these nah initial gra gra, in me I knew this thing will non last. I lied to her I'm not staying alone, the babe gbes grin grin
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2023
RiquiPuig:

Instead of you to date an okpetu. Please, remain single. It’s does not end well. You fell in love with someone paying you for your nudes…. You belong to the streets (facts)
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by labake1(f): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2023
I have nothing to say, follow your heart. You either drink garri with peace of mind or eat chicken with depression. But if the garri cause blindness or heartburn, where you go see money treat am?
Re: Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Lol

Y'all see?

You can't make this shit UP!!! Women don't give a fuq about your past sacrifices or your future promises, they always make decisions based on the PRESENT!!!

She got conflicted because of 3.7M naira which ain't even close to 3k dollars and now she looks set to lose a good man!!!

I said it before and I'll it again. You can never love a woman when you truly know them like I do. You can use them, like them, marry them, or have kids with them but never love. They are adult babies and you are all you got as a man!!!

N.B: I can bet it with anyone that she will choose the Canadian guy and then make him pay with divorce when she gets to Canada

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Stoners Should Get In Here / Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? / My Fiance Is Pissing Me Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.