Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses (80968 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Linesman(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2022
Very Pathetic.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by nairaman66(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2022
Life can be crazy!
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by clothingonline(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
Evil blood why sell your brother property

Buy men clothing
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by barryjay: 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
Sad story indeed! To say the least, these things do happen everywhere. What you know nothing about and the verdict is you are aiding and abetting same. Lastly, wickedness in family circles in Africa is a recurring decimal. He should take heart and move on with his life.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Bbbw: 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
Really
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Offpoint1: 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
Typing
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
Some friends are better than family
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Naiira(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2022
Brooda wey mumu…

If you’ve ever suffered to make success, in whatever form, you’d be prudent and conscious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Elate28(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
slawormiir
postDamnnn niggar
Too bad

Reason why men pull the trigger even on loved ones

Because the so called close friends and loves ones na them dey fuckkk person up pass.

Bro xup
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by TheWolfen(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
shocked

When you thought you have heard it all
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by orlaglobal234: 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
Can you imagine that, inside life where many things dey happen. Sorry oga take heart
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by blue01(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
Wicked people everywhere sad
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Nerogaming01(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2022
I dey smell vawulence undecided
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by FireUpNow(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2022
I know of a man that all he worked for 17 years in the UK, his younger brother sold all his properties in Benin City and grooved all the money on women. Some brothers are useless

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by kunyeo(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2022
When you have spent 20 years in prison ,6 sold houses would not mean much to you.You no see how the man dey pull him biabia?
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Hespee93: 6:35pm On May 21, 2022
Bigitooo:
Hope he did something worth wile with the money

I think you don't read through theb lines.

The said brother sold all the houses at low price.

What do you expect him to do with that kinda money if not spending it lavishly.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Nerogaming01(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2022
Ekpekus:
To him, his brother was dead already until God picked his call...

It's the president.

It's the president that pardoned him sir.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Hespee93: 6:36pm On May 21, 2022
Life is like a landscape which can only be describe from the vintage point of distance.

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by reidkrugger(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2022
See gbege. Make him jus kuku go back to where him from come. What's the point?

Guys check my siggy if you like to shine your teeth o. I mean laff and entertaining yourselves.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Olaoluwa4Don(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2022
Hmm. What a life. So touching

Meanwhile, do you intend writing ICAN or CITN exams by November or October respectively?
Do you stay in Ibadan and need private coaching on your difficult subjects? Call me on 08137040664.
It is one of the best decisions you can make.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by edosignature(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2022
Evil brother I must say.

The brother that sold the houses is evil & lack everything peaceful.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by juman(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2022
Most people blaming the brother would do the same.

Shebi we saw the abandoned properties saga in Nigeria during civil war.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by harmony75: 6:41pm On May 21, 2022
Because he did not work for it so he does not know the value and the hardwork of his brother.. There's a saying that "Good children do not sell property."
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Proudlyomonna: 6:42pm On May 21, 2022
Jamesbally:
IGBO People!!, see weting Chinedu do him Brother. grin grin

Shortigboman doing what he is destined to do all the days his life till him die enter grave grin
Na so you go de your dying bed dey shout and wail Igbo dis, Igbo yeaa,Igbo ahhh , Igbo ooo in pain and agony grin grin
Chia this your own destiny na rubbish destiny oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Slynation(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2022
Nothing mankind no-go ever here...
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by We4all: 6:48pm On May 21, 2022
Too bad! A niggar did something similar to his younger sister. While she was in Italy selling her body and wiring money home for her brother to invest, he was busy squandering every dime.

She arrived Nigeria and requested to see proof of her investments and the brother was evasive. When she realized there was nothing on ground, she pulled a knife and stabbed him to death.

She was remanded in prison for a while but she is now a free woman. I heard the family wanted to settle it as a family matter.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Princekunle10: 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
This is wickedness of the highest, how would you sold your brother 6 houses?, Are you praying that he should not return from prison, somebody sweat, if you do that to me, I will just kill you silently. Werey
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
I'm going to wait to get the full story maybe the brother sold those houses to help his case, but anyways the government has as a matter of urgency to Compensate this man heavily, since he's afraid of court case, is left for human rights to take up this case and sue the damn government for negligence and all the police/soldiers that arrested him at the time discharged and pensions take down, and the trial Judge discharged, is left for the man to know if he wants to take his brothers case up later in life
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by 001spice: 6:52pm On May 21, 2022
In a white man land the government would settle him
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by juman(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2022
He should look for a lawyer like SAN standard in their country, he would get the houses back or get some money from those buyers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.