Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses (80967 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by HiFive: 7:34am On May 22, 2022
Damn.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by realsammie(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Reason why men pull the trigger even on loved ones.....although it is hard..but you just have to do it

Because the so called close friends and loved ones na them dey fuckkk person up pass

Now I see why Rick ross will always say: God protect me from my friends and loved ones because I can take of my enemies myself

Rozay......my nigggarrrrrrrrrrrrr....made men...you hear what I say

Bro, whats d tittle of the music, will like to download it. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.