Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses (80969 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by 8stargeneral: 7:02pm On May 21, 2022
Too bad..living half of ur life behind bar for crime u didn't committed

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by deflover(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2022
he can reclaim his houses
he should sue the tenants
he never signed the documents of transfer of ownership
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Bahamas95(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2022
I will kill that so-called brother and go back to prison, have got nothing else to lose after wasting 20years.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2022
99% of people sympathizing and abusing the brothers can't wait 3 months to sell off everything and travel out.

Most of these kids are awaiting the death of their parents to take over
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
My Elder Brother will do the same on my absence
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by ovie8200: 7:10pm On May 21, 2022
Please, don't blame the brother. If he knew the brother will be release after 20 years, am sure he won't have sell them. look at both of them, they are old men. Me will do the same because at old age, what will I be doing with six houses knowing my brother is on death row.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Kashina: 7:13pm On May 21, 2022
wike
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by bmdmix14: 7:14pm On May 21, 2022
Ekpekus:
To him, his brother was dead already until God picked his call...
after 20 yrs, just to come home n meet more disappointment, Really God picked his call.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Christistruth00: 7:16pm On May 21, 2022
Obasanjo too Claimed that when Gen Abacha sentenced him to life imprisonment some of his relations gave up hope on him ever being released and had started fighting over his Property

There was a man from SE Nigeria Resident in the UK who spent years working and sending money to his brother back home to build him a house
When his brother after years of sending photos of the progress told him the house was completed , the man packed up his family and went back home only to discover his own brother had duped him

There was no house.

Before anyone had a Chance to console him

He committed and ended his life, leaving his wife and children behind
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by clintino700(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2022
Sad
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by drmuchin: 7:33pm On May 21, 2022
Cain and Abel Season 2
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Parisian: 7:42pm On May 21, 2022
Fear men

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by KingsleyCEO: 7:45pm On May 21, 2022
Let them handle it in Tanzania way.

We don't behave like that in Nigeria.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by tete7000(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2022
Nikosbaba:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Free Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .nigeria to get started

So when people join your matchmaking site, this is how you will be displaying their names and faces for the world to see?
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2022
Primary 7
Sad story tho
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by theamazonguru(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2022
Chuknovski:
Eya, wasted life, wasted resources, that his brother is a big time snitch,infact heistking ,at least he should have kept the investments running for family upkeep,

For where?
His kind are useless. They don't think straight.
He would have spent the money on kain kain (ogogoro) and women.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Ekpekus(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2022
Nerogaming01:

It's the president.

It's the president that pardoned him sir.
And amongst all the people on death row, what was so special in him that the president should consider him?
Again, I say God picked his call

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by wizelink(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2022
This is heartbreaking. Wetin man do man
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Jamesbally: 8:02pm On May 21, 2022

Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Zubeess(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2022
Hmm
this life no one to thrust oh. sorry about it nigga
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Arabaincubus: 8:19pm On May 21, 2022
Let him sell his brother to recover - Period!
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Adezanotti: 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
Hermzou:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94m2L4o93X8

https://www.legit.ng/people/1470742-landlord-wrongly-put-death-row-20-yrs-because-tenant-released-discovers-brother-sold-6-houses/
Someone will come here to preach that if you work hard with your two hands sweat join say such person go dey sleep with em two eyes closed say nothing bad go happen to am. Pesin work hard with em two hands sweat join build 6 houses c Wetin end am.... Abi Na Wetin I knw sef

I Dey wait motivational speakers... Jejely Dey take my barcadi !
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Ferrous(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2022
Two bad. The second one looks like Alhaji Tafawa Belewa
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by LZAA: 8:56pm On May 21, 2022
That brother must have afonja jizz running through his veins
This i have seen
Cc falseprophet
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by faithfull18(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2022
Kai.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Banbanna(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2022
African govts really have to abrogate some of these ridiculous criminal laws. Why on earth should they condemn a landlord whom they assumed knew of and abetted a tenant's criminal act. That must be a sad traumatic experience for that man.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Cantonese: 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
Very terrible indeed.
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Billygee2u: 12:37am On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Reason why men pull the trigger even on loved ones.....although it is hard..but you just have to do it

Because the so called close friends and loved ones na them dey fuckkk person up pass

Now I see why Rick ross will always say: God protect me from my friends and loved ones because I can take of my enemies myself

Rozay......my nigggarrrrrrrrrrrrr....made men...you hear what I say
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by Aguilar(m): 2:59am On May 22, 2022
May we not be wrongly sentenced for crime that we didn't commit
Re: Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses by bepositive11: 3:40am On May 22, 2022
That's very deep

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Reason why men pull the trigger even on loved ones.....although it is hard..but you just have to do it

Because the so called close friends and loved ones na them dey fuckkk person up pass

Now I see why Rick ross will always say: God protect me from my friends and loved ones because I can take of my enemies myself

Rozay......my nigggarrrrrrrrrrrrr....made men...you hear what I say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.