Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! (4562 Views)

Why Everything Does Not Happen For A Reason / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by 2Praise: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2011
^^
You missed it. HE KILLED HIS ENEMIES. HE FOUGHT FOR HIS PEOPLE.

BECOME GOD'S FRIEND. Dont be found in the enemies camp like you are busy doing.

you just cant win a war with God cz you will always lose big time.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2011
2Praise:

^^
You missed it. HE KILLED HIS ENEMIES. HE FOUGHT FOR HIS PEOPLE.

BECOME GOD'S FRIEND. Dont be found in the enemies camp like you are busy doing.

you just cant win a war with God cz you will always lose big time.
If I wanted an Imaginary friend, i would choose good ol' saint nick. All he wants is for me to be nice, and a sacrifice of milk and cookies every year. What kind of sacrifice does your friend want?

Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2011
2Praise:

@ MARTIAN

grin @ 6yrs 7months and 9 days.

That aside.Seriously trying to prove God's existence or miracles is not my speciality.I prefer He proves it to you Himself and if you still cant see Him anywhere then forget it.Just choose what suits you if it makes you happy. It doesnt change God's position or nature you know.
Besides not everybody believes in God you know.Even in the old times with all those signs and wonders some people still doubted so its never going to happen.

Does God kill? Oh yeah he does.He has wiped out entire nations and can very easily strike you without blinking an eye. Those you just mentioned are ver few battles. GOD FOUGHT AND FOUGHT HARD!! through his people. HE is a man of war,the God of battle.Keep your finger off his eyes or else you see fire if u continue poking Him.
I love the way the he rained stones on people.That was one hell of a battle.
Now listen you live in a country where there are laws dont you? if u disobey you face the consequences and pay for the crime.
Now God's kingdom is not some wild jungle, where you roam and do as you please.when you enter there (thru the blood of Jesus) there are laws that Govern the place and you must abide by them.
That's why in the old testament we had the 10 commandments.They still apply even though nowadays the Grace of God saves us from instant punishment.Those days there was no blood.It was eye for an eye tooth for a tooth.You break the commandment and God deals properly with you.
Nowadays we sin, we cry to God thru Jesus and we are forgiven. How is that? Isnt God soo good?
But if you continue to disobey and take his grace for granted then a time comes when He has to fix you,because He love you too much he doenst want to see you perish.The same way a Father disciplines His child.He does it not out of hate but love.

TRY GOD.

That aside.Seriously trying to prove Zeus existence or miracles is not my speciality.I prefer He proves it to you Himself and if you still cant see Him anywhere then forget it.Just choose what suits you if it makes you happy. It doesnt change Zeus' position or nature you know.
Besides not everybody believes in Zeus you know.Even in the old times with all those signs and wonders some people still doubted so its never going to happen.

Does Zeus kill? Oh yeah he does.He has wiped out entire nations and can very easily strike you without blinking an eye. Those you just mentioned are ver few battles. ZEUS FOUGHT AND FOUGHT HARD!! through his people. HE is a man of war,the God of battle.Keep your finger off his eyes or else you see fire if u continue poking Him.
I love the way the he rained stones on people.That was one hell of a battle.
Now listen you live in a country where there are laws dont you? if u disobey you face the consequences and pay for the crime.
Now Zeus' kingdom is not some wild jungle, where you roam and do as you please.when you enter there (thru the blood of Perseus) there are laws that Govern the place and you must abide by them.
That's why in the old testament we had the 10 commandments.They still apply even though nowadays the Grace of Zeus saves us from instant punishment.Those days there was no blood.It was eye for an eye tooth for a tooth.You break the commandment and Zeus deals properly with you.
Nowadays we sin, we cry to Zeus thru Perseus and we are forgiven. How is that? Isnt Zeus soo good?
But if you continue to disobey and take his grace for granted then a time comes when He has to fix you,because He love you too much he doenst want to see you perish.The same way a Father disciplines His child.He does it not out of hate but love.

TRY ZEUS.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by 2Praise: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2011
JESUS IS GOD
No further comment.
CHEERS. smiley
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2011
PERSEUS IS GOD
No further comment.
CHEERS.  smiley
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by grailife(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
so u believe once someone dies is all over. Your are right because u cant see the air u breath but u beleive it exist. God is of the living no one dies in his presence. So when God kills its just like u planting a seed in the ground which dies and grow up a tree, flowers, fruit etc teaching a child that there is no God is like teaching him to be evil, lawless,dont u think so, cus if he kills u his father to take over ur wealth he hadnt committed any crime or pregnant his sister he has done nothing wrong
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
grailife:

so u believe once someone dies is all over. Your are right because u cant see the air u breath but u beleive it exist. God is of the living no one dies in his presence. So when God kills its just like u planting a seed in the ground which dies and grow up a tree, flowers, fruit etc teaching a child that there is no God is like teaching him to be evil, lawless,dont u think so, cus if he kills u his father to take over your wealth he hadnt committed any crime or pregnant his sister he has done nothing wrong

FASCINATING!!!!! Tell us more. I have no idea what you're saying but I'm really enthused about it.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by 2Praise: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided@ grailiffe

What are you talking about? I believe in miracles but men you just spoke in many tongues!!

lost.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
Martian:

PERSEUS IS GOD
No further comment.
CHEERS.  smiley

[size=16pt]PERSEUS IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LONG LIVE THE TRUE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH THE M0RTAL IMPOSTER, JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
walks in , reads, grins, and quietly walks out
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by RiffRaff: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2011
Why is it so Hard 2 Prove 2 us that ur Imaginary God Performs Miracle?
Afterall, in D Jewish StoryBook he was able 2 split d Red Sea, Turn water in2 Wine, Allow Jonah Stay in d Belly of a Fish for 3 days (Add Other Fabricated Stories)
I wil Like 2 Propose a Simple Test, All d Deluded Folks Gather Round.
Get an Axe, Chop off 1 of ur Fingers & Start Prayin 4 a Miracle that will Make ur Finger grow Back, If u Sucessful achieve a Tissue Regeneration/Grow back ur Finger, I wil convert 2 Watever Religion u Believe in.
Anybody willin 2 go??
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^^ The Gods are not your servant, that whenever you chop your finger at your will, they will come to regenerate it. if that was so, the entire world make God dance to their tune. angry
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by dohyn(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2011
It really is of no use arguing wit these guys, "d fool says in his heart;there is no God".dat quote is in d bible, but then,it's jst a load of crap ryt?*smh*
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by claremont(m): 1:43am On Jul 20, 2011
dohyn:

It really is of no use arguing wit these guys, "d fool says in his heart;there is no God".dat quote is in d bible, but then,it's jst a load of crap ryt?*smh*
Agreed! Even most well learned Theologians agree that 80% of the bible is false, and probably written by a bunch of drunks. Are they also fools?!
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by dorox(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
The truth is that medicine works most of the time, prayers/ miracles not nearly as much if at all.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^ thats the reason why most Pagan holy-men are also mediceine men. wink

claremont:

Agreed! Even most well learned Theologians agree that 80% of the bible is false, and probably written by a bunch of drunks. Are they also fools?!

hehe. drunk on wine. cheesy cheesy
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by gsuccess: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
the lord's chosen miracle crusade comes up in abuja at eagle square in july 23-24.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by 2Praise: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
You guys are still trying to argue over this?

You will die before you get any answers.

Please believe in what you want why stress?? If your 'god' works then serve him!!

Mine God works so I serve him fully.

Grab some coffee and live your life with your god simple.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2011
y only if he works

that is jus SELFISH. angry angry
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by oaroloye(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2017
SHALOM!

claremont:
Our Christian brethren tell us that the "miracles" performed by Jesus indicates that he is God.

That is not Christianity.

The Bible never said that Lord Yahshua's Miracles proved that he was God.

. JOHN 14:1-27.

"LET not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
are many Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a Place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."

5. Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can
we know The Way?"

6. Jesus saith unto him,

"I am The Way, The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us The Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus saith unto him,

"Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen the Father;
and how sayest thou then,

[I]'SHEW US THE FATHER?'[/i]

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The words that I speak unto you
I speak not of myself:
but The Father that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works) than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."
13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
hat the Father may be Glorified
in the Son.
14. "If ye shall ask
any thing in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered and said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THE LORD SAID EXPLICITLY THAT HE DID NOT DO THE MIRACLES HE DID BY HIS OWN POWER, BUT IT WAS GOD DWELLING IN HIM, WHO DID THOSE MIRACLE WORKS.

Did you ever bother to read what he said about the Source of his Powers?

Did you ever bother to read where he specifically said that HE was NOT GOD?

Do you know that there are Churches that IGNORE Bible Teachings, and make up their own Doctrines?

Every Church that has "PASTORS" are LYING to people.

Every Church that calls the Lord "JESUS" is lying to people.

Every Church that preaches Yahshua is the "CHRIST" is deceiving people.

ALWAYS GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE FIRSTHAND.

Jesus apparently "healed the sick", "turned water to wine", "raised the dead" e.t.c, and there is nothing wrong in believing in these "miracles". The only problem is that Jesus left no tangible evidence that any of these so-called "miracles" actually took place, therefore, they cannot be subjected to the test of scientific proof today.

ATHEISTS ARE FOOLS: BIBLE DIAGNOSIS.

They always address the issue from either the MIDDLE, or the END.

I therefore wrote a Topic addressing this issue specifically.

Where were you, then?

FIRST OF ALL, YOU MUST BEGIN AT THE BEGINNING.

THE BIBLE BEGINS by describing THE CREATION OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.

Do you AGREE with this Description.

If the answer is "NO," you have to STOP WASTING EVERYBODY'S TIME.

THE SUPREME BEING EXPLAINED Who He IS, what He DOES, HOW He does it, and WHAT HE CREATED MAN FOR.

YOU peed on all of that, so that when you are being taught THE ULTIMATE APPLICATION of that Knowledge, you are babbling like an idiot about "PROOF," and "TANGIBLE EVIDENCE."

LET'S BE CLEAR: You believe that YOU gave a RIGHT to call THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE a LIAR- that's what you are saying?

The conclusion therein is that;[/b]
1. The so-called miracles, and all miracles for that matter, are mere glorified indulgence in quackery.
2. The onus rests on those who believe in these false claims to prove that they are not false by performing them so the whole world can see.

That is not what these abilities are for.

Anyone who calls God a Liar cannot progress in The Kingdom of Heaven,

The Kingdom of Heaven operates by WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING.

If you have THOSE, you can do ANYTHING: if you don't, you can do NOTHING but DIE as FISVARDED GARBAGE.

3. Science has never been able to prove that any miracle/healing has ever taken place beyond every reasonable doubt.

Is this what Atheism is about? LYING ALL THE TIME?

Making up data that does not exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIRX1AtDVsI

4. Those who believe in "miracles" are only indulging in self-delusionary behavior, not much different from persons in a [quote]Lunatic asylum. The only difference is that lunatics may eventually be cured, but "miracle" believers take their delusions to the grave.[/b]

There are people who owe their lives to actual Miracles.

TERMINAL CANCER PATIENTS for example.

These people were DYING: all the TESTS proved it.

Many of them were Healed INSTANTLY.

HOW DARE YOU ABUSE THEM, AND ACCUSE THEM OF "SELF-DELUSIONARY BEHAVIOR," WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM!

If Miracles did not exist, I should have myself been dead since 30 years ago, because I had to rely on DIVINE HEALING to heal myself of Chronic Malaria at that time.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by OtemAtum: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
KunleOshob:
^^^
Rantings of a depraved mind
but you sound more depraved in the mind than the OP. As a matter of fact, the OP sounds very reasonable.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by OtemAtum: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

If Miracles did not exist, I should have myself been dead since 30 years ago, because I had to rely on DIVINE HEALING to heal myself of Chronic Malaria at that time.
Were you using drugs along with your reliance on divine healing 30 years ago? I am not against occurences of miracles, but I'm against organised miracles. Miracles happen when you don't expect and they are products of coincidences of nature.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by claremont(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

''Malaria kills one child every 30 seconds, about 3000 children every day. Over one million people die from malaria each year, mostly children under five years of age, with 90 per cent of malaria cases occurring in Sub-Saharan Africa.'' - https://www.unicef.org/health/files/health_africamalaria.pdf
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by GodsMopol: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
I believe in Miracles
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by orunto27: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bro you are deluded 'cos you don't know Miracle. As you're not in the Purpose of God, you can never have Miracle. Miracles are earned by Faith. Those who have earned Miracles know what are Miracles.
Miracle is neither Magic nor Coincidence.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by oaroloye(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
SHALOM!

OtemAtum:
Were you using drugs along with your reliance on divine healing 30 years ago? I am not against occurences of miracles, but I'm against organised miracles. Miracles happen when you don't expect and they are products of coincidences of nature.

Thank you for asking THAT question.

I deliberately did not say, so that serious people would ask.

I was born in England, and as such did not grow up with immunity to the disease, which did not exist in the UK.

When I fell sick, after coming to Nigeria at age 11, I took all the tablets and injections I was given to take.

These worked just FINE- until, for no apparent reason, after I was 18, THEY TOOK LONGER AND LONGER TO CURE ME.

At that time, "DRUG-RESISTANT MALARIA" was unheard-of.

All I knew was that I was getting more and more sick with every quarterly attack, and I felt like I could DIE in any attack, any time.

After Six Years of GCE Bible Knowledge, I knew absolutely nothing about THE GOSPEL.

So, when I became a BORN AGAIN Christian, I was NOT expecting GOD would, nor even MIGHT "Heal" me.

That idea was completely preposterous to me at that point: why would God hear MY Prayers?

I had no idea what The Gospel was, see?

Someone had on tapes by R.W. SCHAMBACH and BENSON IDAHOSA, and what they were saying was the most revolutionary thing I ever heard in my life!

That BECAUSE I was "BORN AGAIN," God would definitely hear me, and HEAL me!

I was like: "WHY AM I JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS?"

Therefore, at my next attack, and I was thoroughly sick- with Fever, Headache, and Bodily Pains.

I knelt down by my bedside, and prayed a short-and-to-the-point prayer.

I felt no different.

I saw no reason why my prayer should not have been heard.

I got in bed, and went to sleep.

I had NOT taken any sort of drug- anti-Malarial, nor Painkiller.

When I woke up in the morning, I was completely fine no fever, no pains.

I continued to begin to fall sick every three or four months.

Instead of taking drugs, I just "Rebuked the Devil," or "Commanded the Illness to Leave," and I would be well.

I didn't WANT to take drugs- the taste was bad enough, but the aftertaste was the worst!

I realized that the Fellowship was not serious, when the Group Leader had a cold, and used a VICKS INHALER.

I relied on FAITH go heal myself of COLDS, CATARRH, and HEADACHES.

The Group leader trued to give me some bullshit about "Everyone's Faith is not the same... eh, WE Saved YOU- [/i]you can't tell US something is wrong with us...!"

It was not until after I had left the "FULL GOSPEL" Fellowship (EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN UNION, University of Ife, Ile-Ife,) for several years, that I realized that NO ONE ELSE in the Fellowship COULD do what I was doing- and they even hated me, and resented my testimonies of Healing, as of I were better than them- because they cynically presumed that I MUST be doing what ALL OF THEM were doing, namely, TAKING DRUGS, THEN SAYING "JESUS" HAD HEALED THEM- [i]THROUGH THE DRUG.

I gave up preaching, because no one I met wanted the REAL Gospel.

Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by oaroloye(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
MISHIGAS!

KunleOshob:
^^^
Rantings of a depraved mind

What a BEAUTIFUL and COMPASSIONATE Judgment: Solved EVERYTHING!

(For those unfamiliar with English rhetoric, that is called "SARCASM."wink
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by oaroloye(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
SHALOM!

claremont:

I believe it is better to be "depraved" than to indulge in self-denial. Many people (my close mates included) have been led to their untimely grave directly as a result of an irrational belief that they were supposedly "cured" of an ailment, it is wrong and evil for my religious brethren to give people false hope!

What happened in those cases is that they ADULTERATED THEIR FAITH with SOMETHING INCOMPATIBLE with THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5768108_memeyoureagodwithadoctorsappointment001_jpegd8e4e769648f8664630f1b809e8b1974

This is invariably THE GOSPEL OF PAUL- based on a concept of IMAGINARY RIGHTEOUSNESS, called "GRACE."

"GRACE" is like telling a footballer, that, instead of Working out in the GYM and on the PITCH, that he should just DO IT IN HIS HEAD!

Anybody who knows anything about SPORTS knows that THAT CANNOT WORK- but LOTS of FOOLS in Christianity STAKE THEIR LIVES on that concept.

FULL GOSPEL CHRISTIANS are ARROGANT, and CANNOT BELIEVE that NON-PENTECOSTAL Denominations can SO HATE THEM, that they would INFILTRATE their Churches to MESS-UP their Teachings.

When they cannot stop you from learning about FASTING, for instance, they will feed you FALSE INFORMATION about how to do it- like: "DON'T DRINK WATER!" or "EAT/DRINK THIS TO BREAK YOUR FAST!" which could give you ULCERS, or KILL you.

They would not believe that people have SWORN OATHS to DESTROY them covertly.

To be Healed, THERE ARE A FEW PROCEDURES THAT WORK, and many that do not work.
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by oaroloye(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
SHALOM!

claremont:

I am not a Nairaland "expert", I am just another scientific scholar who searches for answers to simple questions. Unlike yourself, I don't consider Nairaland to be a suitable forum for displaying scholastic aptitude, I display mine via the appropriate scientific journals and literature.

NAIRALAND and similar Forums, are suitable for sharing information with the General Public for free.

SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS and LITERATURE are for the rich elite.

The average person would never even hear about them.

If your Knowledge can only be shared in a "SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL" that costs $100 per year, what good are you?
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by oaroloye(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
MISHIGAS!

Jenwitemi:
My friend, miracles abound everywhere, every moment of every day. You need to pay attention to see them happening.
Moreover, if science can prove a miracle, then it is no longer a miracle.

That is two very stupid things to say, by someone who has clearly never seen a miracle in their life, nor been educated in Science.

SCIENCE is the Evaluation of Observations by Carnal Mortal Men.

There are probably many things that Science can prove, but not explain.

Oyinbo "SCIENCE" is no closer to understanding GRAVITY than EINSTEIN was.

OVERUNITY cannot be Scientifically explained- the ability to get more Electricity out of circuit than is put into it.

There are people who have proven that you can Power a Dynamo with a Motor, and use the Dynamo to power the Motor that powers IT- and have plenty of electricity left over. SCIENCE cannot explain THAT, because Science has been FALSIFIED.

But we are talking about SPIRITUAL MIRACLES here.

Just because Science can explain a Miracle does not mean that it is not a Miracle.

A 1990s CHINA SPORTS book on QIGONG cited an experiment in Energy Projection, where their instruments detected FREQUENCY-MODULATED INFRA-RED WAVES coming off the practitioner's hand, as he attempted to "Heal" someone with his "Qi" Energy.

A recent discovery in the West found that CELLS in a BODY communicate with one another by ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT.

At one point, Lord Yahshua appears to have emitted what we would now call "Ultraviolet light" from his body.

If Science can "explain" it, does that mean it isn't a MIRACLE that a, illiterate Carpenter could do ot, 2,000 years ago?
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by petra1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Miracles happens regularly. Go on YouTube
Re: Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! by petra1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
IF you doubts miracles watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXM960QtnXQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. / Why Do Catholic Priests Wear Rings? / Pics Of Bishop Oyedepo Canaancity Massive Estate Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.