Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (8939 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by pereze: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
P-square: I de see danger, danger, omo wahala dey,
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Vidamia(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
Most of nigerian peoples have been enslave by U.S, and it has affect the mode of thinking, meanwhile this callous nation is the most corrupt nation and they have emulate nigeria,
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Rgp92: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
Persia and Arab are different people. They hate it when people compare them. Nigerians should know by now that America/europe dont like us, and if you dont belive me, well you can ask GEJ to stop selling oil to America/europe and see what will happen grin grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
Rgp92:

Persia and Arab are different people. They hate it when people compare them. Nigerians should know by now that America/europe dont like us, and if you dont belive me, well you can ask GEJ to stop selling oil to America/europe and see what will happen grin grin
why should we stop selling oil to the west? why cant the the arabs and persians who hate the west so much stop selling it to them first?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Otunbakay(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2011
Rgp92:

My brother nothing will happen, Nija will be the loser, where else can we trade our oil if not America and Europe is it in the arab world that have more oil than we do? Dont 4get our economy depends on oil 100%, they will not even beg u to sell to them they can always get oil elsewhere. As for GEJ visiting iran in my opinion it is a welcome development, one to be highly encouraged and we should stop thinking they are evil simply because they are anti-americans. They are only trying to develope their own economy the best way they can without western dictate. I must confess that i love iran 4 their resilience,courage and determination in building a country of their dream that generation unborn would be proud of. NIGERIA has everything to lean and benefit from them
Rgp92:

My brother nothing will happen, Nija will be the loser, where else can we trade our oil if not America and Europe is it in the arab world that have more oil than we do? Dont 4get our economy depends on oil 100%, they will not even beg u to sell to them they can always get oil elsewhere. As for GEJ visiting iran in my opinion it is a welcome development, one to be highly encouraged and we should stop thinking they are evil simply because they are anti-americans. They are only trying to develope their own economy the best way they can without western dictate. I must confess that i love iran 4 their resilience,courage and determination in building a country of their dream that generation unborn would be proud of. NIGERIA has everything to lean and benefit from them
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by mathskill: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
For all those who are ignorant or know the truth and want to mislead other's it pertinent to know that iran is a regional power in central asia,it is the most technologically advanced counttry in the middle east and they are being punished with sanctions just because they have the guts to stand up to aggressors.Imagine if you are a democracy and a super power overthrows that democracy,yes that' exactly what happened in 1953 when the US for the first time openly overthrew a democraticaly elected gorvenment and imposed on the iranian people the most hated shah and ordered the CIA to teach them torture techniques.when iranian revolution took place one of the student leader's that stormed the US embassy and took american's hostage was and now the current president of iran ahmedinajad and hence one of the sore points of american antagonism toward iran.Upon all the sanction's placed on iran today their scientist's are performing,they have developed their military industry,produced tanks,apc,guided missiles,submarines,guided missile destroyer's,radar systems,helicopter's,and fighter planes.Iran scientists are helping construct the compact muon solenoid, a detector for CERN's large hadron collider.iran's institute of biochemistry and biophysics is a unesco chair in biology.iran is the ninth country in the world capable of both producing satellite and sending it into space from a domestically made launcher.The west is hell bent on thwarting and misinforming the world about iran.a wise person will know not to pick a fight for another person.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by nagoma(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
I wonder why Ahmadenajad will bother inviting GEJ. They are very different in outlook, values and aspirations for their peoples. Pls take a look

www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-457.htlm
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ypad: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2011
I do not buy the idea of Nigeria building a relationship with Iran

Our political system is completely different from that of Iran
There is no great foreign investment that we come out from Iran, even the nuclear energy which Nigeria can copy from Iran post a treat to human life. Japan case.
Iran is a complete Muslims country while Nigeria is both Christians and Muslims.

Why didn't President Ahmadinejad invite late President Yaradua.when he was alive.
There are other Muslims countries in Africa why not President Ahmadinejad extend hand of fellowship to them.
This man (Ahmadinejad) is not in good relation with Saudi Arabia.
He has always support terrorist.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by passionate88: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2011
This is a ploy by the JIHADIST to take over power when Mr. President will be in Iran, Don't go , They Hate Christians and Christianity, When they know Goodluck will win the past general election, they imported weapons to Nigeria but when it was discovered, they said it was for Equitoria Guinea, Bloody Jihadists.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
nagoma:

I wonder why Ahmadenajad will bother inviting GEJ. They are very different in outlook, values and aspirations for their peoples. Pls take a look

www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-457.htlm
so in ur own opinion, the americans, europeans and nigerians are the same, while arabs are diff??
undecided
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by mencer(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
many folks are ignorant of what Iran is all about, Nigerian leaders have a lot to learn Iran economically and scientifically . the ideas you have about iran are the NEGATIVE ones being circulated by the WESTERN MEDIA. EVEN though its an Islamic republic they far more advanced in culture, Education, socialization, science and technology. tou can read more about Iran from neural sources.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by BetaThings: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
buzugee:

bros, not only am i saying it , i am stamping it on the ground. you dont threaten americas livelihood (our oil) by allying with hostile forces. you shall be wiped out of the face of the map. ask iraq when they tried messing with saudi in the nineties abi na eighties.

When will they wipe Cuba off the map? North Korea? Even Iran itself
US has caused more insurrection in other countries than any other
Bay of Pigs, CIA and British Intel toppled Mosedique of Iran
have they wiped Brazil that has been speaking for Iran off the map
If we have anything to gain from any country, we should go for it
US does not allow any country dictate to it; Why should we always say what will US think

The whiteman is not about to think that we are much better than monkeys anytime soon

ypad:

There is no great foreign investment that we come out from Iran, even the nuclear energy which Nigeria can copy from Iran post a treat to human life. Japan case.
Iran is a complete Muslims country while Nigeria is both Christians and Muslims.

Why didn't President Ahmadinejad invite late President Yaradua.when he was alive.
There are other Muslims countries in Africa why not President Ahmadinejad extend hand of fellowship to them.
but if we are also not a christian country, so why have relations with the US
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ak47mann(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ people talking about Nigeria working with Iran shocked shocked are you out of your medulla undecided when it come to world power Iran is still a baby, This is the same thing i keep saying about gadaffi  and Saddam why will you challenge someone that is greater than you is like a ten year old trying to fight an adult,GEJ knows whats good for him he should avoid Iran cool
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
ak47mann:

@ people talking about Nigeria working with Iran shocked shocked are you out of your medulla undecided when it come to world power Iran is still a baby, This is the same thing i keep saying about gadaffi  and Saddam why will you challenge someone that is greater than you is like a ten year old trying to fight an adult,GEJ knows whats good for him he should avoid Iran cool
exactly. lol @ folks thinking iran is strong. they will go the way of libya and iraq if it happens today with little resistance.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
there is nothing wrong with the visit. the president can use the opportunity to get what we needed that they have, we arent in any relationship with anybody wheather west/east or arab! they all arent that happy about anything black! we can associate with them if it will favor us! lets stop doing things of 'i believe the west/i trust the east' no matter what they still have black as an enemy though some arent in good position to show it. so brethen,the president should go where value is to us and against what arent of value to us!

ypad:

you would have stop in the first paragragh because your second is rubbish.your such have been bewildered with hatred becos of religion, may i have ur story of how the man support terrorist?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
BetaThings:

When will they wipe Cuba off the map? North Korea? Even Iran itself
US has caused more insurrection in other countries than any other
Bay of Pigs, CIA and British Intel toppled Mosedique of Iran
have they wiped Brazil that has been speaking for Iran off the map
If we have anything to gain from any country, we should go for it
US does not allow any country dictate to it; Why should we always say what will US think

The whiteman is not about to think that we are much better than monkeys anytime soon

but if we are also not a christian country, so why have relations with the US
they dont have to wipe cuba or north korea or brazil off the map. these countries are not threatening americas oil supply. without oil, america grinds to a halt. before that happens, they will kill anyone in the way of letting it happen. this includes bombing jonathans residence and aso rock if he allys with a hostile force. this in international bureaucratic lingo is a form of defiance. you shall see bombs raining on abuja  grin na dat time ya eye go clear
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by blackbeau1(f): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Goodluck needs to be careful.besides,what do we need the nuclear weapons for? Lets face it.this is Nigeria and it will take just the bribing of an official or gatemen for a terrorist group to get their hand on the nuclear weapons.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
buzugee:

exactly. lol @ folks thinking iran is strong. they will go the way of libya and iraq if it happens today with little resistance.
ak47mann:

@ people talking about Nigeria working with Iran shocked shocked are you out of your medulla undecided when it come to world power Iran is still a baby, This is the same thing i keep saying about gadaffi  and Saddam why will you challenge someone that is greater than you is like a ten year old trying to fight an adult,GEJ knows whats good for him he should avoid Iran cool
i dont think this has to do with who is in power! we are nuetral! they can do whatever to their selves ! is non of our business! we can go to any of them as far as their is a value to us! if you guys are thinking about who is the strongest and should support them then we arent nuetral! which is not good why? if anything erupt tomorrow as a crisis(war) the other will take us as enemy thereby ,maybe testing its new weapon on us just like in hiloshima and naga whatever whatever, are we ready for it? are even our third generation ready for it?  NO!
all my point is we should associate with any in a sensible way as long there will be a value to us /our children as nigeria. do you think that chinese even like us?   yet some village in them eats black  angry but they borrow to us, construct cheap things for us! do a lot for us ! all cos they gain.
Do you think americans care about us?   lets  have a dry up oil and lets see!
am i to talk of the blood of hitlers in the west?
but  all these people try to associate with us cos of the gain/ in case of allies
so we have to associate with them likewise if there is a gain in it and play our nuetral area by not letting any of them look that superior than the other(though they are) but when danger comes in! we back off for them to kill their selves ,
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Rgp92: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
black_beau:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Goodluck needs to be careful.besides,what do we need the nuclear weapons for? Lets face it.this is Nigeria and it will take just the bribing of an official or gatemen for a terrorist group to get their hand on the nuclear weapons.

With Nuclear weapons, Nigeria can finally develop in peace. The west wont even bother messing with us like they're doing now. With Nuclear weapon, we'll throw them out of Africa forever cool
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
Toaskarity:

i dont think this has to do with who is in power! we are nuetral! they can do whatever to their selves ! is non of our business! we can go to any of them as far as their is a value to us! if you guys are thinking about who is the strongest and should support them then we arent nuetral! which is not good why? if anything erupt tomorrow as a crisis(war) the other will take us as enemy thereby ,maybe testing its new weapon on us just like in hiloshima and naga whatever whatever, are we ready for it? are even our third generation ready for it?  NO!
all my point is we should associate with any in a sensible way as long there will be a value to us /our children as nigeria. do you think that chinese even like us?   yet some village in them eats black  angry but they borrow to us, construct cheap things for us! do a lot for us ! all cos they gain.
Do you think americans care about us?   lets  have a dry up oil and lets see!
am i to talk of the blood of hitlers in the west?
but  all these people try to associate with us cos of the gain/ in case of allies
so we have to associate with them likewise if there is a gain in it and play our nuetral area by not letting any of them look that superior than the other(though they are) but when danger comes in! we back off for them to kill their selves ,

doesnt quite work like that in international circles. you dont get to pick and choose who to be friends with. believe it or not america runs this world. i know its hard to fathom but it is what it is. and as such america dictates who you should be friends with. and until that time when another person comes and knock america off the top-spot, thats how its going to be. america is the 'babylon' of the bible.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Rgp92:

With Nuclear weapons, Nigeria can finally develop in peace. The west wont even bother messing with us like they're doing now. With Nuclear weapon, we'll throw them out of Africa forever cool
do you even know how to make match-stick ? you talking bout nuclear weapon grin grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by syncsilver(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by erico2k2(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2011
Guys, there is nothing wrong with Iran very soon they would be in the EU,the only reson they aint is cos US is pulling thier weight on it,Iran is THE MOST Advanced country in the Arab world,we would benifit a great deal from them.Just cos the west lebel them bad dont mean they are,Remember, Gadafi was called the MAD DOG of the East, look what hapened when money and good changed hands,US and Uk horridly re-opened thier Embassies
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
buzugee:

doesnt quite work like that in international circles. you dont get to pick and choose who to be friends with. believe it or not america runs this world. i know its hard to fathom but it is what it is. and as such america dictates who you should be friends with. and until that time when another person comes and knock america off the top-spot, thats how its going to be. america is the 'babylon' of the bible.
i'm not saying american doesnt run the world neigther am i saying we should pick iran as a friend! c'mmon read back my post!
point is that there is nothing wrong with the president ever visiting/associating with iran if we gonna gain from it! wheather the super power calls them evil or whatever!
yes it work in international circles as u call it, nigeria can play nuetrallity and that best for us!  we shouldnt lick anyone a.s.s just like you are doing right now but can associate with anyone as far as it is in our favour!   we shouldnt listen/take all what america(because they run the world) tell us and avoid the others whereas the other can provide us what america couldnt.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ocelot2006(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ok, that's it. @ Buzugee and co, a few fun facts:

1) The Federal Republic of Nigeria is a member of the NON-ALIGNED MOVEMENT. That means we are NOT lapdogs, vassals, or house-boys to the USA.

2) We've also had, and still have, an excellent diplomatic relationship with the Iranians, and have been trading with the them for quite a while now. But i'm yet to see any US airstrikes outside my window. Hmmmm, I wonder why,

3) Yes, the Iranians are no match to the US military wise. But if the past conflict in Iraq has proven anything, it is that the Iranians are a VERY formidable foe. The Islamic Republic of Iran has a very professional military, and also have the capability of not only controlling Iraq, which has one of the world's largest oil reserves, but also block off the Strait of Homuz. Now that's very important cos the strait is a very important energy trade route between the middle east and the west.

Oh, one more thing: the USA cannot afford another war. That's unless they want to screw up their already very fragile economy.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by blkmum700: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
I'm Sad that US government just continue to make threat toward Iran without Action,i want 2 see an America Attack on Iran, so we can see how strong Iran is,The Persian Country has been Boasting about their Technology Advancement in Defensed ,i really want to see a War between this two, if not let them just keep shut and save the World of the Noisy they Keep Making All the time about their Military Threat.

But i doubt if American Can win the War if they Attack them,Iran Being A Persian Country has Fourth lot of War through their History and have learn how to cope with every situation they find their self And Also i can't wait for China and Russian to Support them during the War,China and Russian has Always been a Player but i doubt they will be supporting US if Iran Happened to be Attack.

China with Population of 1.2 or 3 Billion People,is Most powerful country in the World can Match Any country in Case of War.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Tyche(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
nothing wrong with that.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Niseamaka(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2011
The U.S is not only seating on a stockpile of perhaps the world`s biggest
arsenal of nuclear weapons but have used them in the past during the second
world war when two japanese cities were nearly wiped out. On the
contrary,Iran who have neither attacked nor invaded another country is been
hounded ceaselessly by the western powers.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kabukabu50(m): 2:04am On Jul 16, 2011
Since the consensus on the posting here seems to be that you all love Iran so much, how come more Nigerians dont go to Iran??Just my two cents
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 2:32am On Jul 16, 2011
kabukabu50:

Since the consensus on the posting here seems to be that you all love Iran so much, how come more Nigerians dont go to Iran??Just my two cents
right right lol
Toaskarity:

i'm not saying american doesnt run the world neigther am i saying we should pick iran as a friend! c'mmon read back my post!
point is that there is nothing wrong with the president ever visiting/associating with iran if we gonna gain from it! wheather the super power calls them evil or whatever!
yes it work in international circles as u call it, nigeria can play nuetrallity and that best for us!  we shouldnt lick anyone a.s.s just like you are doing right now but can associate with anyone as far as it is in our favour!   we shouldnt listen/take all what america(because they run the world) tell us and avoid the others whereas the other can provide us what america couldnt.
believe it or not nigeria is licking the USA butt. why else will they collect a dilapidated prehistoric warship from america ?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 2:40am On Jul 16, 2011
ocelot2006:

Ok, that's it. @ Buzugee and co, a few fun facts:

1) The Federal Republic of Nigeria is a member of the NON-ALIGNED MOVEMENT. That means we are NOT lapdogs, vassals, or house-boys to the USA.

2) We've also had, and still have, an excellent diplomatic relationship with the Iranians, and have been trading with the them for quite a while now. But i'm yet to see any US airstrikes outside my window. Hmmmm, I wonder why,

3) Yes, the Iranians are no match to the US military wise. But if the past conflict in Iraq has proven anything, it is that the Iranians are a VERY formidable foe. The Islamic Republic of Iran has a very professional military, and also have the capability of not only controlling Iraq, which has one of the world's largest oil reserves, but also block off the Strait of Homuz. Now that's very important cos the strait is a very important energy trade route between the middle east and the west.

Oh, one more thing: the USA cannot afford another war. That's unless they want to screw up their already very fragile economy.
we are not lapdogs ? the usa is controlling nigeria from afar and you say we are not lapdogs ? what is the definition of a lapdog ? nigerians dont even own themselves. mega corporations own you all. american natural resources corporations and europeans and some arabs. you still think we are not lapdogs ?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kabukabu50(m): 3:17am On Jul 16, 2011
Last time I checked I didn't see any Nigerian politicians scurrying off to "Iran" to get any medical care, so much for their "advancement',the internet and heck even the computers we are on right now are'nt "Iranian", they only thing that Iran is advanced in would probably be Sharia law grin grin.they got everyone beat in that aspect.And I dayum sure dont want to learn effing sharia anytime soon grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Not Involved In Accident, Aide Says / NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt / House Of Representatives Threatens Warrant On Shell’s Md

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.