Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (8940 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Ngwakwe: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
Most people here have been infested with "free to air satellite" Press Tv lies, conspiracy theories and half sliced stories and documentaries from Iranian news site.
A news channel that barely says or sees anything wrong with Iran and its allies
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
Ngwakwe:

Most people here have been infested with "free to air satellite" Press Tv lies, conspiracy theories and half sliced stories and documentaries from Iranian news site.
A news channel that barely says or sees anything wrong with Iran and its allies
since you watch better Tv stations,can you please tell us what is wrong with Iran ? Don't tell me it's about nuclear weapon cuz Israel,pakistan and india also have niclear technology yet,nobody is calling for their heads !
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by juman(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2011
The blessed Islamic Republic of Iran.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Gerrard59(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2011
T
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by lastpage: 1:08am On Jul 18, 2011
No joking, you may be a Boko Haram Sharia supporter (secretly! grin ) but l submit that yours is one of the most intelligent posts l have read on N/Land, in a long time! You took your time and you did it well.
Three Gboosas to you!.

If l may add, Iran now produces and exports 2.56 million cubits of "Kerosine" every day!
If just to "Teach us" how to refine crude oil into Kerosine (so those poor women and villagers can have peace and stop cutting them trees down), L say lets befriend Iran!

As long as they dont "attempt to Islamize" the country, we are friends, in a MUTUALLY BENEFITING RELATIONSHIP, devoid of religion. wink

Just like the West, including America, will "use and dump" any country, IT'S  A MATTER OF "SELF-INTEREST", no  permanent interest, No permanent Enemy!
Even Ghadafi was the "best pal" of France, U.K and America, just a few weeks before March 17, 2011. (Just check out the red carpet they gave him in France!)

Of-course, Oil and his Pan-African ideas at making Africa "independent" of Western extortion made him a "marked-man" from day one, "The Protest Rebellion in Benghazi" was just an excuse to finish him-off!
And every one benefits: The West gets the "sweet oil" and Libya's sovereign fund while the Rebels get power and their turn to loot
! grin wink

@haka-nai
It doesn't matter.if we are neutral then we could benefit from alot of countries.Presently Iran is far more advanced than us and prefer to build there indigenous technology,even if it means reverse engineering.So if that is true then let them help us with the technology required to start,Since the west won't give us.About if we would piss the west?We won't it will make us more appealing and important to them if they realize we could have a choice.Which they so hate.
Whether Iran is evil or not i don't know.Simply because the west say so doesn't make it true.It will be silly to hurriedly crest them so.since they pose no immediate treats to us.Also they could be used as a means to an end if we know better.Considering even countries in Europe still deal with them and still visit them and host them.Wetin concern us.We sometimes like to play into the interest of western powers who never like us except when it suits them.
In the global arena number and power matters.The saying no permanent enemy or foe is a good way to start.They need relevance and we could also find something worth while in them.Last i checked if you most know the west refuse to give us space technology along with its knowledge.That was why we opted for the likes of china.You should know that the west will never give us anything good.It is also know fact that they give aid,which is not what Africa needs.the last i checked our meeting AU and EU.They tried to rip us off.So what matters to the west is there interest and i bet you if tomorrow Iran sucks there balls.you would see and change of attitude and it would still not change there imperialistic attitude.
Internationally we must learn to open our eyes and get everything from everyone that could make it better for our citizenry.Nigeria first and others next regardless.That includes even the west.
If you don't believe lets say today out of your willingness you say we don't want to export our oil to the west we want to sell it to African nations strictly.out of love for our own.Before you know it,una image go begin spiral internationally and next trouble go start.The government will be targeted next.The same way saddem did there dirty deals in the gulf and later said no.The same way the ayatollahs said no to imported technology and external influence/interference.
We can't fight the west and we can go against her but we sure can make her like us more.A visit to iran will not change our policy and will not change how the west think about.So let him go if he wish.Chechnya rebels are not getting any military hardware form Iran,how?Simple the Russians said we support you and you give us your word that no body from our Islamic militant groups gets support from you nation.So if today Iran poses security treats in terms of arms shipment then we could sit on a table and say you want a friend then you must be on same page with us about our security period.Not crest  them evil and refuse dialogue.Even Israel will not reject meaningful visit or dialogue with them.Because Israel would want a divided middle east and it will serve her even more if she could get more allies amongst the Persians/Arabs.She also has an agenda for that.Talk-less of u,being neutral to both interest.
Simply mind our business will do and exploit what is good to us in everyone.

BTW: *Iran gives arms to Hezbollah = America give arms to Israel! (Equation balance)
*Iran is considered a 'terrorist supporter' = America also supports countless terrorists, worldwide
*Iran wants a Nuclear weapon real bad = America helped Israel (Iran's neighbor!) to build Nuclear Weapons!
So, what is all the U.N security council's noise all about?

I think the world was better and safer during the cold war days where you're either a "Soviet-aligned Communist, or an American/Western allied Capitalist!
At least no "Strong Power" just marched on "weaker African" countries, without thinking twice, even with a "good excuse"!
cry cry
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by favouredjb(f): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
I am with @buzugee and kabu kabu on this one,dudes are just stating the truth,which is hard for some pips on here to accept

i d rather be an ally of AMErica,than beenn friends with a nation like iran,with a tyranical prez ahmedinejad,who takes order from his grand ayatollah

y invite jono in the frist place,feeling more important i guess,mtsheew

i just hope goodluck won't be persuaded or pressurized by sanusi to accept that evil invite.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
I hope he won't visit. And,that is one of the countries I would not want to go in my life time.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
buzugee
believe it or not nigeria is licking the USA butt. why else will they collect a dilapidated prehistoric warship from america ?

may be you are the one that is licking their a.s.s
you are really far away froam my point, nothing is wrong with nigeria president to visit iran president! chikena!
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
GEJ remember you are America"s puppet and they wont be happy if you take it into your head visiting their most hated enemy(Iran).Hope you know what puppet masters do their puppets grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Threatens Warrant On Shell’s Md / Sun Governor Of The Year 2018: Gov Ugwuanyi Arrives At Venue / We Are Still Negotiating For Chibok Girls, Sharibu, Others’ Release – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.