Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (8941 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by umechuma: 4:41am On Jul 16, 2011
Iran is an official sponsor of terrorists around the world including Boko Haram and adopted Sharia Law in the country in 1979.Any meeting with them and Nigeria will be on how to adopt Sharia law and Islamic banking in Nigeria and possibly anti-west policy.Nigeria does not need the help of an Islamic country if we want to develop because Islam is an evil religion and no full time Islamic country has developed in the world.Saudi Arabia,Libya,Syria,Jordan,Iraqi,Lebanon,Pakistan,Egypt,Tunisia,Sudan,Somalia,Afghanistan etc have been practising Sharia law which lead to poverty,unemployment,Life presidents and corruption in the region for decades now.
Unfortunately northern Nigerian leader have refused to learn anything from the experiences of the countries above because of their illiteracy and backwardness.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by misterh(m): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2011
Just because Iran is not on good terms with the US, they are tagged as evil It's amazing the extent @ which we worship the West. The US, through the CIA, can do ANYTHING to achieve their aim in another country. It's so sad that some people choose to believe what they do. I hope GEJ will go for the benefit of Nigeria, rather than personal benefits.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by eunisam: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2011
Let the man come to Nigeria.why is he inviting him in the first place? may be to poison GEJ mentality.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by BetaThings: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2011
umechuma:

Iran is an official sponsor of terrorists around the world including Boko Haram and adopted Sharia Law in the country in 1979.Any meeting with them and Nigeria will be on how to adopt Sharia law and Islamic banking in Nigeria and possibly anti-west policy.Nigeria does not need the help of an Islamic country if we want to develop because Islam is an evil religion and no full time Islamic country has developed in the world.Saudi Arabia,Libya,Syria,Jordan,Iraqi,Lebanon,Pakistan,Egypt,Tunisia,Sudan,Somalia,Afghanistan etc have been practising Sharia law which lead to poverty,unemployment,Life presidents and corruption in the region for decades now.
Unfortunately northern Nigerian leader have refused to learn anything from the experiences of the countries above because of their illiteracy and backwardness.
Who originally equipped Osama? Sadaam
Who was equipping the Contra Rebels?
You ever heard of Bay of Pigs Invasion
Do you know that CIA toppled a legitimate govt in Iran in the 50s because they wanted access to Iranian oil

Tell me the christian nation that has developed without exploiting blood of others
You ever heard of the partition of Africa by the countries you look up to
How many blacks like you were taken away by theese christian countries
Back home, who do you think caused the Bakassi problem?

Don't just listen to you BS teacher; study world history

Mugabe is a muslim; Museveni? Bongo in Gabon? The hereditary rule in North korea?
Stop deluding yourself - read the current edition of Economists and see how nepotism thrives in democracies
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Teedol: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2011
Just because Ahmadinejad is inviting our clueless President to Iran does not mean all hell will be let loose.

Charity begins at home, if Gej cannot stop or reduce corruption to the barest minimum,improve on infrastructure,create employment, give us the electricity we have been craving for, I tell you even if he is invited to the moon, sun or heaven, he will get nothing out of it.

My take on this:- Let Gej synthesize his home first, remove all the corrupt pple, we all know them, after this he can go on his world visitation and do something good for once in his life.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2011
buzugee:

we are not lapdogs ? the usa is controlling nigeria from afar and you say we are not lapdogs ? what is the definition of a lapdog ? nigerians dont even own themselves. mega corporations own you all. american natural resources corporations and europeans and some arabs. you still think we are not lapdogs ?
Stop these your baseless rantings.The same west introduced capitalism which I see as modern hegemony.Americans beef with Libya,china,cuba,venezuela,north korea and some others is majorly about communism since it's not going to allow them to enslave those states.Why is America an ally to saudi and enemy to Iran ? Who did America support during the gulf war and what later happened to the same iraq they supported against Iran ? International politics is not Ac vs Pdp affairs. . .it involves SOVEREIGN states who are principal players in international relations.
Nigeria doesn't need to bow to any country because her constitution does not recognize any power over it but on the other hand,Nigeria has her foreign policy which it must achieve and must so relate with other states.The problem with the so called advanced states is that they coerce smaller states by psychologically enslaving either through racism,propaganda,economic sanction,diplomacy or war.these parameters are all playing out in developing states.In as much as the westaphalia treaty,recognize the sovereignity of states and which in modern days has metamorphosed into states being admitted into UN for the confirmation of their sovereignity,then all must be accorded with equal respect.
Therefore,there is nothing going to happen to Nigeria if it choose to relate with china,iran or zimbabwe,America is in no position to dictate to jonathan,Nigeria is a SOVEREIGN state.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by mathskill: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2011
umechuma:

Below are the list of the world's poorest countries and only three out the list you mentioned are in it,the rest are mainly christian populated countries and tell me if sharia is playing a role in their poverty too. Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, East Timor, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.In 1988, the murder rate in Saudi Arabia was 1.1 per 100,000 population, the rate of sexual offenses was 21.9 per 100,000 population, and the rate of theft offenses was 70.5 per 100,000 population.In 2002, a total of 84,599 crimes were reported in Saudi Arabia which was 387 crimes for every 100,000 people.Compared with other countries, the United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world. As of 2006, a record 7 million people were behind bars, on probation or on parole, of which 2.2 million were incarcerated.Since 1964, the U.S. crime rate has increased by as much as 350%, and over 11 million crimes were reported in the year 2007 alone.The US homicide rate, which has declined substantially since 1991, is still among the highest in the industrialized world. There were 17,034 murders in the United States in 2006 (666,160 murders from 1960 to 1996).Again compare saudi arabia that practices sharia and america which is a christian nation.you claim you don't need the help of ismaic country but is it not the delta state government that is going to build the biggest refinery in africa with saudi arabian help?where is the christian cleric that led demonstrations against islamic banking in delta state,why is he mute on this one?age long christian hypocracy at work.You say islam is evil,at least islam wont be held responsible for priests who vow celibecy only to prey and comfort in young boy's brought under their care in the catholic church with active conivance of the pope who sweeps everything under the carpet after allegations surface.
You just sit in front of a computer because you are privilaged to access one and write rubbish.you've  forgotten how the bible was used in justifying slavery,how the inquest(sanctioned by the church) was used to torture,maim and kill scientist in europe.About 6 million jews were killed by german nazis who were all christian's,that you don't mention.Who run the IMF and WORLD BANK with their draconian policies?christian's.Stop writing with sentiments and reign in your emotions.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by faithin9ja: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2011
a few pointers;

1. Which country would the average Nigerian (Moslem or Christian) prefer to live if they have only 2 choices, Iran or US?
2. If Africans leaders have been as selfish as US leaders, Africa and Nigeria would be a better place today.
3. US policies over the years have been to advance the American people, not only their leaders pockets, for instance America goes to war to get cheaper oil in their country, was the oil for Bush to drink or to provide cheaper petrol at the pump for her citizens?
All bad American foreign policies have had the aim (whether they succeeded is another matter) to increase trade, increase influence, increase political will - all with the aim of making the country's leaders, companies and ultimately citizens richer.
Iran's foreign policies do not appear to be in the interest of Iranian people, instead supporting terrorism, trying to destroy Israel, developing nuclear weapons, how does this put food on the tables of ordinary Iranians?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2011
I've taken my time to read many posts on this thread and one poster particularly attracted my attention, @buzugee. He tried to counter any good reason on why we should raise our level of cooperation with Iran. He believe we're USA lapdog and we shouldn't do anything about it. Must our relationship with Iran be based on transfer of military technology or WMDs when we can borrow tech to develop our economy? With the toughest international sanctions against them (fourth round), Iran is still waxing stronger everyday while USA with all world's resources at their disposal is grumbling under debt. Tell me the evils you know about Iran and I will tell you evils I know about USA and Israel. Iran can't withstand USA military in any way but USA can never dream of attacking them. This is because they know that attacking Iran is more complicated than attacking Iraq and Afghanistan combined together.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by clays: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2011
I am really disturbed that many Nigerian minds are controlled by the western media. Becuase America and most European countries are not friendly with Iran doesn't mean we should do the same. I think He should accept the invitation to improve bilateral relations and developments between both nations. Declining this offer would reinfce the fact that this dude really doesn't have a mind of his own. God help Nigeria's clueless presido
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by chux76(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2011
Iran's ploy for a secession to happen in Nigeria. GEJ stay put.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by azeezengr(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
I am in Electrical power sector and have a good knowledge that good numbers of SWITCHGEARS/TRANSFORMERS/GANTRIES being used in the ongoing projects are coming from INDIA/IRAN/TURKEY while PROTECTIVE & AUTOMATION EQUIPMENT/RELAY are largely source from CHINA, my brothers I think is high time we look at issues generally on what BENEFITS OUR NATION COLLECTIVELY or else LET'S GO FOR REFERENDUM ON "HOW TO SPLIT THE NATION". GOODLUCK 2 U ALL
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Solozzo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
I think we need more information on this invitation of Nigeiran President by Iran.

I wonder what Iran got to offer Nigeria. They claim they have nuclear technology but this is not true. Their nuclear plants are being bulit by western scientists for a fee; and they have no good educational system to benefit Nigeria. They are only talking to Nigeria because of religious reasons and hoping to lure us to hate the west.

GEJ be careful whom you assoicate with. Do it only for the true benefit of Nigaria and not for any northern or religious pressure.

We should have no permanent friends only permanent interests Simple!!
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by umechuma: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
mathskill:

Below are the list of the world's poorest countries and only three out the list you mentioned are in it,the rest are mainly christian populated countries and tell me if sharia is playing a role in their poverty too. Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, East Timor, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.In 1988, the murder rate in Saudi Arabia was 1.1 per 100,000 population, the rate of intimate offenses was 21.9 per 100,000 population, and the rate of theft offenses was 70.5 per 100,000 population.In 2002, a total of 84,599 crimes were reported in Saudi Arabia which was 387 crimes for every 100,000 people.Compared with other countries, the United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world. As of 2006, a record 7 million people were behind bars, on probation or on parole, of which 2.2 million were incarcerated.Since 1964, the U.S. crime rate has increased by as much as 350%, and over 11 million crimes were reported in the year 2007 alone.The US homicide rate, which has declined substantially since 1991, is still among the highest in the industrialized world. There were 17,034 murders in the United States in 2006 (666,160 murders from 1960 to 1996).Again compare saudi arabia that practices sharia and america which is a christian nation.you claim you don't need the help of ismaic country but is it not the delta state government that is going to build the biggest refinery in africa with saudi arabian help?where is the christian cleric that led demonstrations against islamic banking in delta state,why is he mute on this one?age long christian hypocracy at work.You say islam is evil,at least islam wont be held responsible for priests who vow celibecy only to prey and comfort in young boy's brought under their care in the catholic church with active conivance of the pope who sweeps everything under the carpet after allegations surface.
You just sit in front of a computer because you are privilaged to access one and write rubbish.you've  forgotten how the bible was used in justifying slavery,how the inquest(sanctioned by the church) was used to torture,maim and kill scientist in europe.About 6 million jews were killed by german nazis who were all christian's,that you don't mention.Who run the IMF and WORLD BANK with their draconian policies?christian's.Stop writing with sentiments and reign in your emotions.
You failed to mention the success of Sharia Law in the countries that practice them.The countires I mentioned have been practicing Sharia Law for decades but in 2011 are having revolting against Sharia Law and calling for democracy including Saudi Arabia and almost all other Arabia countries.Sharia does not have any element of human and scientific development except terrorism and islamic studies which does nothing to development but distruction of human race world including liberal Moslems.The US and other western countries may not have a perfect system but they have transformed the world and made it possible for you and I to be in front of our computers with internet to express our opinion on how to advance development further.Can you please tell me one significant technological development a Sharia country has made in the modern world if not terrorism.China,India,Brazil and other fast developing countries are doing so because they have no element of Sharia law.Religion in government does not develop any country.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Kossy04: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2011
I.D.I.O.T.U muoo!!! I did not vote for you!!! GO NOW, AND DIE!!! The better for me!

As for the F.O.O.L.S saying Iran is not evil, but just anti western, I don't need to inform you that Iran is an ISLAMIC STATE in the forefront of a movement covertly aimed at making ALL states ISLAMIST. It's not a fight against the west, it's a fight against FREEDOM, freedom of religion most importantly. You can see what happens in the North {a typical example of an islamic state}. You can see all the freedoms trampled on there. That's an example of what Iran as a nation is fighting for, the West just happen to be fighting against Iranian spread of Islamism.

As for the F.O.O.L.S asking for the North and South, what's going on in Sudan should teach you a lesson. This is a case of the dominant tribe imposing their desires on the minorities. Nigeria, like Sudan, is so heterogeneous that if you decide to dethrone a dominant tribe, you'll only be enthroning another dominant tribe. LEARN FROM HISTORY LEST YOU BECOME A TEACHER OF HISTORY!!! B.L.O.O.D.Y. F.O.O.L.S!!!!!!!
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by hajifaty: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
Majority of pple here are ignorant and we don't know much about what is going on around there world. Especially those that are lucky to travel between the shore of Nigeria, UK and US. The world is changing, don't just come here and post rubbish becos u can easily lay your hand on the PC.
What have we gain from these western states? can somebody tell me,
Nigeria can do anything with any country just for the sake of our national interest not in the interest of US or others. Majority of Americans hate Arabs but there oil are coming from these Arab states. Almost these Arabs hate Israel and the US knows this. Why can't they (US) stop dealing with these Arabs.
All over the world National interest always come first before any action but we Africans are fools and brainwashed by US and others.
We need to get some come sense.

If US don't want to deal with Iran why did they have their Interest section in the Swiss Embassy in Tehran. Black pple should get some common sense.
Don't come here and post your senseless comments after been fed with junk news by CNN and BBC
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
there is no reasoning with some of you fellows in here. you obviously do not understand the USA. listen, the USA is an extremely paranoid nation. if they even get an inkling that you do not like what they stand for (does not matter if you are a single person or a group of people, they see you as a threat to be neutralized ). when malcolm x, a single man, took journeys out of america, because he was supposedly anti-american, they sent CIA operatives to watch his every move in all the countries he went to see if he is trying to incite hatred for america. and they got him in the end. same they did for martin luther king, the black panthers, paul robeson (they poisoned him when he went to russia to visit in the cold war era ). you guys seem to think this world is as free as you want it to be. well listen, freedom is not as free as you think it is if you have something that the USA wants. so long as you have what they want, you are a slave to them till they get everything out of you. then you are free to go to iran all you want. but so long as you are sitting on billion barrels of oil, you are their property and will dance to their tune or face the consequences. does not matter if you are 1 person, a group or a country, they will use all their resources to go after you. they are thorough and extremely paranoid. what kinda mayhem could malcolm x have caused on his trips to mecca or paul robeson on his trip to russia that warranted them to be tailed internationally and neutralized ? you are starting to see the kind of force you are dealing with right ? freedom is not as free as what you percieve it to be. step outta line and pay the price.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kabukabu50(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
If there was ever a natural disaster in Nigeria,I would rather the US came to aid than Iran.Its that simple. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kabukabu50(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
I would also never trade my US passport for an Iranian passport grin grin

Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
kabukabu50:

I would also never trade my US passport for an Iranian passport grin grin
that passport is bollocks mate. try this here for size

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
Iran my foot. Imagin during southern sudanes independent, the Iran state own TV did'nt even Air the News and all the Syria uprising was swept under the carpet cos of the relationship wit Sudanes and Syrian government. What are we to gain frm an Islamic republic?notin. These people surportin Iran here are typin because of US n western invention. Internet was invented by the US army.they hate Jews bt are using Facebook n google which was own by an American Jew. Even iran nuclear software was recently brought down by US/israel virus. Hw many Nigerian muslim will choose to live in iran than US. IRAn MY FOOt
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by 3kay945(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
You guys have argued this topic well either positively or otherwise but my personal concern is the clueless president. Does he have the gut to impact any benefit or interest from iran?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kabukabu50(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
buzugee:

that passport is bollocks mate. try this here for size

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And, I still have an American passport,would never exchange it even for a British one, By the way,where is your Iranian passport?? grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by chux76(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2011
The Big Debate

Back ten centuries ago, the Pope decided that all the Muslims had to leave Jerusalem. Naturally there was a big uproar from the Muslim community. So the Pope made a deal. He would have a religious debate with a member of the Muslim community. If the Muslim won the debate, all the Muslims could stay. If the Pope won, all the Muslims would have to leave.

The Muslims realised that they had no choice. They looked around for a champion who could defend their faith, but no one wanted to volunteer. It was too risky. But they finally picked their representative, an old Mullah who unknowingly agreed without knowing what he was getting himself into. He agreed only on the condition that neither side be allowed to talk but communicate by miming. The pope agreed.

The day of the great debate came. The Mullah and the Pope sat opposite each other for a full minute before the Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers. The Mullah looked back at him and raised his middle finger,

The Pope waved his fingers in a circle around his head. Mullah Nasruddin pointed to the ground and stamped his foot.

The Pope pulled out a wafer and a glass of wine. Mullah pulled out an apple. The Pope stood up and said, 'I give up. This man is too good. The Muslims can stay.'

An hour later, the cardials were all around the Pope asking him what happened. The Pope said: "First I held up three fingers to represent the Trinity. He responded by holding up one finger to remind me that there was still one God common to both our religions. Then I waved my finger around me to show him that God was all around us. He responded by pointing to the ground and stamping on it, showing that God was also right here with us. I pulled out the wine and the wafer to show that God absolves us from our sins. He pulled out an apple, reminding me of the first sin. He had an answer for everything. What could I do?"

Meanwhile, the Muslim community had crowded around the Mullah in total astonishmen. "What happened?" they asked. "Well,"said the Mullah, "First he said to me that we Muslims had three days to leave Jerusalem. I told him up yours. Then he told me that this whole city would be cleared of Muslims. I said none of us leaving this land!"

"And then?" asked a woman.

"He took out his lunch and I took out mine," said the Mullah.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kabukabu50(m): 1:06am On Jul 17, 2011
buzugee:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us grin

lmao, I didn't say any Iranian passport,yours, grin grin grin.

I bet none of you supporting iran has one,or have even ever been to Iran. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 17, 2011
Extremely ignorant post, lol. They hate each other.

Just as because Ibo and Hausa don't like each other doesn't mean they aren't Nigerians. They are also West Africans -lol!
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by mathskill: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2011
chux76:

The Big Debate

Back ten centuries ago, the Pope decided that all the Muslims had to leave Jerusalem. Naturally there was a big uproar from the Muslim community. So the Pope made a deal. He would have a religious debate with a member of the Muslim community. If the Muslim won the debate, all the Muslims could stay. If the Pope won, all the Muslims would have to leave.

The Muslims realised that they had no choice. They looked around for a champion who could defend their faith, but no one wanted to volunteer. It was too risky. But they finally picked their representative, an old Mullah who unknowingly agreed without knowing what he was getting himself into. He agreed only on the condition that neither side be allowed to talk but communicate by miming. The pope agreed.

The day of the great debate came. The Mullah and the Pope sat opposite each other for a full minute before the Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers. The Mullah looked back at him and raised his middle finger,
This is the most interesting,thought provoking piece i've read in naira land.were did you come across this story?

The Pope waved his fingers in a circle around his head. Mullah Nasruddin pointed to the ground and stamped his foot.

The Pope pulled out a wafer and a glass of wine. Mullah pulled out an apple. The Pope stood up and said, 'I give up. This man is too good. The Muslims can stay.'

An hour later, the cardials were all around the Pope asking him what happened. The Pope said: "First I held up three fingers to represent the Trinity. He responded by holding up one finger to remind me that there was still one God common to both our religions. Then I waved my finger around me to show him that God was all around us. He responded by pointing to the ground and stamping on it, showing that God was also right here with us. I pulled out the wine and the wafer to show that God absolves us from our sins. He pulled out an apple, reminding me of the first sin. He had an answer for everything. What could I do?"

Meanwhile, the Muslim community had crowded around the Mullah in total astonishmen. "What happened?" they asked. "Well,"said the Mullah, "First he said to me that we Muslims had three days to leave Jerusalem. I told him up yours. Then he told me that this whole city would be cleared of Muslims. I said none of us leaving this land!"

Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by mathskill: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2011
chux76:

The Big Debate

This is the most interesting,thought provoking piece i've read in naira land.were did you come across this story?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2011
Ahmadinejad is a president without proper control over what he says(The supreme leader is the man in charge). I think somebody as such is not needed as a friend neither to be visited.

People here are talking of nuclear technology and the one used in Iran doesn't belong to Iranians either. So, why go for Iran when those who gave it to them can do better?

I think it is time we started seeing things in the right perspective and join the league of nations which contribute very well to the good of the world. I don't think president Goodluck Jonathan would like to visit a rogue state like Iran. There is lot to be done in that country than Nigeria. They have human rights suppressed and the people are clamoring for freedom. Iran is not a free country so, we don't have anything positive to learn from them.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kodewrita(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2011
If only wisdom was a part of our foreign policy?

If only we would desist from throwing our agbada all over the world while leaving the roof leaking and the crawling baby near the fire?

If only nigerian alignments were made in our best interest NOT the best interest of the C-in-C?

if only nigerians would leave this fascination with our population and focus more on our standard of living?

If only nigerians would fight the enemies we can see (our politicians) and worry less about supposed enemies (The West, The East, Illuminati, G8, Axis of Evil, Dracula, etc )?

If only nigerians would stop trying to build facebook and ensure that I can successfully buy my slippers online with a card of my choice at a sustainable profit to them?

If only nigerians would give up living in the past/ the future and focus on making the present worthwhile?

If only nigerians would Stop making Vision 20XX plans and gather into emergency teams to tackle the burning emergencies of the day?

If only nigerians would aim to be the best engineers instead of a generation of musicians ,motivational speakers and soccer players?

if only, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kabukabu50(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2011
kodewrita:

If only wisdom was a part of our foreign policy?

If only we would desist from throwing our agbada all over the world while leaving the roof leaking and the crawling baby near the fire?

If only nigerian alignments were made in our best interest NOT the best interest of the C-in-C?

if only nigerians would leave this fascination with our population and focus more on our standard of living?

If only nigerians would fight the enemies we can see (our politicians) and worry less about supposed enemies (The West, The East, Illuminati, G8, Axis of Evil, Dracula, etc )?

If only nigerians would stop trying to build facebook and ensure that I can successfully buy my slippers online with a card of my choice at a sustainable profit to them?

If only nigerians would give up living in the past/ the future and focus on making the present worthwhile?

If only nigerians would Stop making Vision 20XX plans and gather into emergency teams to tackle the burning emergencies of the day?

If only nigerians would aim to be the best engineers instead of a generation of musicians ,motivational speakers and soccer players?

if only, cry cry cry cry cry

Well said,jare.

These slowpokes on here are caught up in nonsense ideaology,they dont even realise it.

Ahmadinejahd is a manic with loose screws in his head anyways, and the US still allows him to come to New York and other American Universities to spew his hate against the west,while being protected by american police,if america was as bad as you punks think,they would not allow it and they would ban him from entering the US, some of you small minded dolts obviously need to have your brains examined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About The New Curiculum / See The Mansion Rochas Okorocha Gifted His Ethiopian Girlfriend / 2023 Igbo Presidency, A Must, Say Southeast APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.